My new life as a keyholder

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by maddezins, Mar 3, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. maddezins

maddezins Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:34 PM
    Being the keyholder is the most amazing feeling in the world. I didnt think I would be into it because I am a naturally submissive woman. I love being tied up and called a dirty little slut. So when my boyfriend proposed that he wear one of these devices (i have severe trust issues) I was a little hesitant. And when I saw what his cock looked like in that contraption I felt even worse. Did i really want my boyfriend to go to such lengths for me? Because honestly I dont know if I would do the same for him. But my hesitations disappeared really fast.
    The first time he was locked up for only 3 days, but I already noticed a difference in him. He was more loving and affectionate, and he pretty much did whatever I asked. The cb-2000 really improved our sex life too. Before he wore his cage I could have counted the times he went down on me. Now I make him devour my pussy each time he is about to be unlocked. And after i cum all over his face, I sometimes like to tease him and pretend I'm not going to unlock him. I've read some of these other stories and i dont think I could ever be as cruel as some of these women. I am a self-diagnosed nymphomaniac and the longest I can go is 3-5 days. So the longer I keep him locked up the more I am depriving myself.
    I would definitely recommend any cb device to every woman out there, even if you have a totally normal relationship. A simple click of a lock and you, and only you, are the object of his desires. And it's so great to see them beg, to hear them tell you they will do anything- holding such a tiny little key gives you so much power. and the sex is a million times better because you are waiting days for it (I couldnt go weeks or months!!!). The second i get out of the shower I know that he is going to suck on my pussy until I cum about 3 times, then i make him beg to be unlocked. I love the way he sounds when he begs, it's almost child-like. And when he slides his cock inside me, it is the most incredible feeling, almost like its my first time with him. I will have to agree with the other women that as soon as he ejaculates it is extremely pertinent that the device goes on immediately. I made the mistake of letting my boyfriend out for the weekend because i felt bad- boy was that a mistake! He turned back into the cocky asshole he used to be, not affectionate or loving at all. So now he will be locked at all times.
    We are still very new to all of this, but evetually I would like to build up to 2 weeks with him locked up. Even if I do let him pleasure me Im not satisfied with just that, I need to feel him inside me, feel him fill me up. So him and I both need to learn some sort of self-control. All in all, the cb-2000 has definitely boosted our realtionship- and not just sexually. He has realized (I hope!) how appreciative he should be of me and i have realized how much he loves me and wants to be with just me. I still have my issues, but that will go away with time. One thing that will never go away with time is the cb-2000, I'm too attached to power now.

2. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    WHOA!!!

Congrats to you!!!

I'm sure Mistress.K would totally agree with you on the loving and affectionate part. She said she noticed a change and that is before we actually get a proper proper device.

Awesome that you are loving it..

gabby:cat:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Congratulations and welcome to the site!

I hope you keep us all updated on how it goes, and any tease and denial you introduce into the balance.

I'm always open to learning from others who are making this lifestyle work.

Let us know if you need any help navigating the site. :anim_26:

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Maddezins,

Congratulations! Just a thought, if you haven't considered it. Don't forget there's always the option of the strap-on! You can go out, buy a harness, and a "just right" surrogate penis. Have him mount it right about his CB-2k. You'll have no worries that he won't last long enough to get you where you need to go! It's also great for humiliation play, if you're into that.

What you have going sounds "just right", though. I'm envious!

Have fun!
    mikecb

5. Miss D

Miss D Expert In Femming

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Welcome to the site Maddezins. Just so you don't get the wrong impression, most Dommes do not start out any differently than you are. The more exotic scenes come over time as the bar gets raised just a little each time... As you have already decided - two weeks is the next goal. Do keep us up to date on how things are working out.

6. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    I am sending Madam a link to read this. I think she can relate to it, though I seriously doubt she will reply

7. gabby

gabby Lets try this all again

Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Oh Mike.. you are so naughty!!!

Poor guy at least got let out at intervals to help service his wife. Now you're planting thoughts that may lead to him having to stay in it.. Worst still, Mistress.K read that and I saw her eyes light up...

naughty naughty mikecb! :mad0218:

gabby:cat:

8. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    LMAO@gabby! That is that mikecb for you. Welcome to the site and kudos on the the journal Maddezins! Sounds like you are off to a great start. I am sure you will find as my Wife did that there are many rewards waiting for you should you choose to continue this journey.

9. imbriannagirl

imbriannagirl Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Congratulations Miss Maddezins!!! It was so great to read how much utter glee you showed at your new found power. Please do share with all of your girlfriends so that we can help spread the good cheer. LOL

Have fun, and please do keep us posted on how things develop.

brianna :)

10. lasubrick

lasubrick Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    Brand new to this site and brand new to having my wife in charge. My wife is very straight laced and not extremely sexual. I have always wanted to be submissive to her but never really brought it up. I always told her that she could get me to do all the chores that she wanted me to do if she would trade sex. She finally after many years sent me an email with a list of 4 chores. They were done when she got home. She was shocked. In the last 4 weeks she is becoming more used to her position as the head of the house. While, so far she think the chastity device is too weird, she is telling me when I can or can't touch myself and so far I am being true. I think it would be better for her to lock me up but I am going to give it time. I now ask permission for just about everything. I do anything she says and I am loving it. I think she is starting to realize how much she likes it too.

11. sophia

sophia Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    Hi Maddezins!
    You seem to be a lot like my wife!

That can change quickly!
    Sometimes she don't unlock...
    I am unlocked once a week so she can feel me inside HER!
    Good luck to both of you!

12. mistress.k

mistress.k Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Maddezins,

I've really enjoyed reading about your journey into being a key holder. I'm so looking forward to holding the key to Gabby's new device once it arrives. It certainly does hold a lot of power one little key, the key to getting what you want and what you need. Gabby is lovely very sweet, sensitive and loves to please me. We do have a wonderful relationship and since reintroducing it back into our lives it has just heighten alot of sexual awareness and has really brought out the very submissive girly side of Gabby that I really enjoy.

Good luck with everything

Mistress K

13. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    Welcome. It's great to see and hear from more keyholders on the sight.
    rich.

14. snubbe86

snubbe86 Searching for Mistress

Local Time:
    Yes welcome to the site and i hope you are gonna enjoy you new power...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice