One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by annual2007, Jun 23, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    I have been playing with Chastity for 9 months or so now, having bought my first device last year. It was a terrible purchase as it was far too long, bulky and heavy. It was cumbersome to put on and often painful to wear. I think that will be the last time I buy a metallic device!
    Now, I have a CB6K (In pretty pink) and I am having much more fun. I am finding wearing it long term a struggle, still waking in the night with scrotal soreness. I now use baby oil on the base ring which has helped, but I just need to desensitise myself to it more.
    My problem is, I want to wear it for longer duration's, weeks at a time. But I get far too aroused when I'm wearing it. I've found with a lot of stimulation and vibration applied, I can orgasm in the chastity device. I wish I hadn't found that out! I also don't like the idea of wearing the device around my family, especially my young niece and nephew as they tend to crawl all over when playing around.
    I have considered buying a Holy Trainer V2 for the improved packaging but am unsure whether I want to spend the £150.
    I have been self-locking so far, which is part of my downfall. I have so little self-control, especially when aroused by the whole chastity idea. I find that I can abstain for 5 days easily without wearing the chastity device, but I can barely last 12 hours in the cage before unlocking myself to release.
    I guess I need an understanding Key Holder who is local and open minded! I am single, so there is no partner to coerce sadly.
    I'm starting this journal to make a reference point as to any possible progression. We'll see how it goes.
    I last cum properly 2 days ago, but today I had a ruined orgasm in my device. I'm going to set a target of not cumming for the rest of the month, but how much of that will be spent in the device, is hard to say.

2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    Freeze your keys.

3. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply. I have tried this previously, but I kinda knew that if I needed them in a hurry, i could always pour hot water over them. So it always felt a little bit of a pretense.

4. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Well, I lasted longer than I ever have. Spent most of my free time in chastity and lasted 8 days. A new record for me. However, it ended very unsurprisingly. I was edging myself, whilst still in my device and came. I thought I had stopped early enough for it to not continue, but it did. It was the oddest orgasm I've ever had, the cum flowed out of me, but I didnt really feel the pleasure. It felt, abstract, like I was just watching this cum happening. Such a shame and a disappointment.
    I'm going to punish myself by not coming again for another 2 weeks, if I can. By then, it'll be 3 weeks since my last proper orgasm out of a cage. I'm also punishing myself by wearing my uncomfortably large butt plug more often. Its not something I get pleasure from, being so large, so a fitting punishment I think.

joe01 likes this.
  5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol
    Two things Hunny

Why do you lock your bits up then play with them ?

The plug that is a bit large now won't be in a few sessions time promise xx
    Xx Wendy

joe01 likes this.
  6. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    I like to tease myself with a vibrator when I'm locked up. If I'm not aroused, whats the point? Its gotta make me ache for an orgasm, right? :)

7. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    9:05 AM
    Mail your keys to yourself!

The earliest you would get them is "Monday" (if you live in the States). *evil grin*

8. annual2007

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    I had forgotten about my journal but this morning I feel compelled to update it!

In the last year, I have bought more devices, got more precise sizing, visited a dominatrix and set my record to a measly 19 days. It's progress right?

I still go through stages where I have little interest in chastity, so freely cum during those times. I guess that's the difference between having a RL KH and not. I get to choose whether to play that way or not..

I guess my long term goals have changed. I now feel as if I want to have only ruined orgasms, anal orgasms or forced to self facial. I am yet to have a real forceful anal orgasm and am yet to even be able to milk myself. But it is something I feel I am getting closer to. There is a strong part of me that hopes to only ever have a flaccid penis and not ever achieve orgasms through the "normal" method. That is obviously waaaay off tho.

I still feel weak though, and feel as if real progression will only ever be attainted by actual dedication to a real Mistress.

I shall keep plugging away though.

9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you need to lock up all your vibrators and make that key as hard to get to as your cage key.

10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    When locked up just remember one day at a time. Each time you lock up, try to beat your last lock up. Before you know it you will surpass 2 weeks, then a month, then 2 months...one day at a time.

Giveitup likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice