Advise for nocturnal erections

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockedhammer, Dec 21, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Hi everyone,

We are new to chastity compared to most on CM, I have been locked as long as 20 days, but with ruined orgasms almost every night, sometimes locked, sometimes not.

I am currently in a CB Curve due to me being on the larger side of things, it seems very comfortable although the only comparison I have is a tiny China cage that was basically impossible to get in. The first few nights I slept in the CB Curve I woke up with painful erections after some reading on CM I figured out I needed a bigger base ring I ordered them and turns out the biggest base ring CB sells fits perfect and no more pain at night. Now I wake up with nocturnal erections and the big guy is pulling the heck outa the boys, not painful, honestly it feels good.

I know the fix for the nocturnal erections is to get up and go pee and it does really fix the erections, however when he is strained in the cage like this it's all but impossible to pee, I can feel my urethra smashed shut when aroused in the cage, I have to walk around and try and get it off my mind so he relaxes enough to be able to pee, then I have to essentially squeeze to have the pee spurt out and repeat this until my bladder is empty.

Am I alone here? Does anyone know what the fix is? Does the cage need to be smaller so he has absolutely 0 room to grow? Or is it to small in diameter and I need a bigger one? We have talked about a cage with a urethra tube, but as stated above we are just getting into this.

Thank you for your input!!

tiruh811 likes this.
  2. G42G

G42G Long term member

IT manager
    US, Suburbs of Philly, summers in the PA Poconos
    Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    First, sit when you pee and then work on relaxation exercises. Peeing is a natural body function. You are probably tensing up which is stopping it from happening. As long as there is nothing blocking your urethra it will let it out, guaranteed.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    G42G,
    Thanks for your reply

I am sitting while attempting to pee, only way to avoid a mess, additionally If I relax as stated I can feel my pelvic muscles relax and pee start to flow however I can feel it stop maybe 1" into the cage then get blacked up and swell my urethra behind the cage.... if that makes sense?

While not caged have you ever went pee and while its flowing pinched the head off before clinching to stop the flow of urine? You can feel your urethra swell up with pressure and its mildly painful. That is exactly what it feels like?

4. Norcalguy09

Norcalguy09 Member

Local Time:
    If that happens I usually push down on the base ring a little and it will allow a slight trickle. For me that’s just how it has to be done. No relief until I can get about half the urine out.

tiruh811 and G42G like this.
  5. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Perhaps try a smaller cage, one that wont allow you to get so hard. A full blown erection is nearly impossible to pee out of. I am a grower, and my cage is snug on my flaccid penis, this prevents a full blown erection and it only takes a moment to relax enough to pee in that situation. Also, over time those nighttime hardon attempts will subside a little. I have noticed that nights after an orgasm, little p starts to feel studly and tries harder to stand tall than most nights, so maybe some denial will help you train him to be more docile at night!
    But to each his own!

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    My instinct is that your cage is too long, you're getting too erect. There are many threads here about night wear and sizing and the strong consensus is snug is better.

tiruh811 likes this.
  7. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    Everyone your reply is much appreciated!

We are currently looking for a better cage a metal/SS one that would be better for longer wear, I know size/fit is important and I feel like the use of the CB Curve gives me some insight into my future cage dimensions. When flaccid and locked I am touching the end of the cage however I can take a q tip and push the head back Roughly 1/8"-1/4" so I was planning on getting the new cage about 1/4" shorter than the curve however When I get aroused while locked he is bulging out the front and all ventilation slots around the cage, and the cage pushes away from my body, atleast 1- 1 1/2" of my shaft grows out behind the base ring.

So still need a smaller cage?

I sapose I could see that because he has that bit of room to start he can get a running start at breaking out :) so to speak then once he gets to a certain point my balls just get tugged on like crazy and it grows out the back? So a smaller cage would eliminate any room to get hard..ish inside the cage? Am I understanding that correctly?

Thanks again everyone!

8. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I was in a HTv2 plastic, peeing was a chore at night. Felt just like you described, recently my KH/wife purchased a small metal cage with a 45mm base ring. The cage itself is much smaller and no room for growth. Since being in the smaller cage I dont have the problem of peeing like you described. Good luck.

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. Lockedhammer

Lockedhammer Member

Local Time:
    Bear20 Thank you!! sounds like I'm looking for a smaller cage.

Bear20 likes this.
  10. Sissy_Denise

Sissy_Denise Active Sissylander

Local Time:
    I believe so. too. I'm in a small Chinese SS knock-off and all I can manage is a twitch. No real growth. I'm not real big to begin with, but the same principle should apply. Go as small as possible while flaccid!

tiruh811 and Bear20 like this.
  11. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    Try some cheap cages off of Amazon first, you can get them relatively quick vs direct from China.
    We are still looking for our forever cage, just got a new Chinese unit that gives us more insight, it's ok but not perfect, but it took nearly 2 months to arrive, still only cost $40 so with it. Still use the htv3 standard most of the time. The plan is to get a custom cage, but we want to know as much about what works and what doesn't before we drop the big bucks. The htv3 allows for a partial erection, but the ring design doesn't pull the boys enough to wake me up. My biggest problem is the burning sensation...

tiruh811 likes this.
  12. Morky006

Morky006 Member

it
    london
    Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    i first tried the vice standard, which fitted well enough, but need a larger spacer, so switched to the vice mini with the large spacer. peeing is fine in this config.

the larger cage allowed for larger growth which constricted balls more, harder to pee.

tiruh811 likes this.
  13. Sissy_Denise

Local Time:
    I had that, same issue, primarily at night with a htv3 knock-off from china. I have no issues with my round ring SS cage. I think the SS has less friction.
    When I say Chinese, I mean made in China. I have been buying on eBay from seller sexlove2018 who is based in New York. They are reliable and relatively inexpensive, I have bought several items from them. I am not associated with them in any way except as a satisfied customer.

tiruh811 likes this.
  14. tribcpl

tribcpl New member

Local Time:
    @Sissy_Denise - thanks for mentioning the eBay seller. We found their selection quite good and ordered a new device to try. We've had it for a few days now and it seems to be working out pretty well so far.

15. Sissy_Denise

Local Time:
    #15 Sissy_Denise, Dec 23, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    @tribcpl - You are most welcome, they do have some interesting "toys". I just bought 2 new devices, one a very small SS that is not much more than a "cap" :flushed: and another that is their version of the HTv3 in a size called nano! Haven't tried them yet, enjoying the anticipation!

16. MT206

MT206 Long term member

Adelaide, South Australia, AU.
    Local Time:
    4:14 AM
    I looked on the website and for some reason I couldn't find any items for sale in the listing. I wouldn't mind seeing which items this seller has have for sale, for the purpose of comparing them.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice