curbing masturbation

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Robbie8388, Nov 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Robbie8388

Robbie8388 Active member

Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    I started jerking off when I was 12. I quickly started to get addicted. I discovered that wearing my step sister's panties really got me hard and so I started wearing them and stroking my cock through the nylon. Well, one afternoon when I thought everyone was gone I was in my step's bedroom wearing a pair of her pink bikinis. I was stroking my cock and didn't hear anyone come in. She walked into her room and caught me. Rather than start screaming she sat down on the bed and said "now I know why some of my panties have been missing." When my mother comes home we'll settle this. I quickly took off the panties and ran to my room. That night at dinner all was OK or so I thought. My step suddenly said she had caught me jerking off in her panties. My step mom simply said, "how often do you jerk off." I admitted that I did it about 10 times a day. "We'll have to stop this." First, you're going to get a strapping after dinner. So, I had to go to her room and my step sister came along. "Take your jeans off." I did but I had been wearing a pair of my step's panties. " She didn't flinch. "Bend over the chair and grip the arms." She usually used a regular leather strap to spank us or a belt. This time it was the strap. She laid about 5 on me and then said to my step sister. "He took your panties so you finish." She took the strap and laid five more really hard ones on me. Something happened when my step took the strap. I started to get a boner and it stayed all the while she was strapping me. When it was done I got up and had to turn around. They both saw I had a hard on. "Give your sister her panties and go to your room." I did and as soon as I got there I started jerking off. I had just cum and was laying there with my cock still hard when my step sister walked in. "You liked it when I strapped you didn't you. I could see it?" I admitted I got turned on Then she said, "I liked it too because my panties are soaked." Then she said "mom realized you aren't going to stop so I am giving you a box of rubbers. I want you to wear one when you jerk off so you don't leave a mess." So I started wearing a rubber but soon found that I was a jerking off even more. I also continued to wear my sister's panties which she knew but never complained.
    One night my step mother announced that she had done some research and decided that all the jerking off was not good for me. "I've searched for a way to curb this and I now have a solution." I'm putting you in a chastity device. I've ordered one and you'll start wearing it as soon as it gets here. In the meantime you will be diapered. Tonight before you got to bed come to my room. I did and she made me lay on her bed and put a diaper on me. Then she went a shopping bag she had an pulled out some plastic panties. "Put these on." I did and saw there was a chain around the waist. I pulled them up and she then tightened the thin chain and put a lock at the top. "You can't get these off. It should make jerking off a bit more challenging." It was but I managed to cum by rubbing my cock through the diaper and plastic panties.
    On Friday the device arrived. She had me go into her bedroom. "Take your jeans and panties off. Put this cock ring on now! I knew how to put a cock ring on so I obeyed. Then when it was on she took some lube and put it on my cock. As I started to get hard she slid my cock into the cage which attached to the cock ring. She locked it and took the key. "I'll have a key and your sister will have a key. You'll be let out of the cage once a week to jerk off but the rest of the time you're in the cage.
    It took some getting used to especially at night. She bought me some brief type panties to wear because without them you could hear the lock hitting the cage when I walked.
    Sometimes I have to wear a diaper and plastic panties as well. I'm used to wearing the cage now after two months. Actually when one of them unlocks me once a week and I get to jerk off the orgasms are really intense. I guess its because of the build up of cum or something like that. I wear a steel cage all the time. At first I was afraid to go to school because I figured people would see the bulge but my jeans hide it fairly well.
    There are lots of times when its kind of torturous. I love to wear panties and often my cock gets really hard but in the cage it can only get so hard and that's it. I can't wait for Saturdays because that's the day the cage comes off. when my step sister is the one who unlocks me she insists on watching while I jerk off. She told me it gets her hot so much that she had made her boyfriend jerk off for her almost every date they go on.
    I'm used to wearing the cage now but I always know I have it on.

Cumschot and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    9:15 PM
    Maybe this should be in the fiction section?

SergioUK, Slave-boy and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. subslave l

subslave l Active member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Sounds like one I’ve read before.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice