Cock sucking 1st....

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Autoeroticboy, May 15, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Autoeroticboy

Autoeroticboy this is a lifestyle

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:50 PM
    May 23 Saturday at Shibaricon in Rosemont (Chicago) I will be sucking cock for the first time. It's been on my mind for a long time and I can't wait. I will be in chastity CB2000 and as a women. If anyone would love to join I would love it. You can get a one day pass to the event for Saturday if you would like and let Miss Jaded know that you may want to partake.

Here is what is going on.

I will be in some sort of bondage our room blindfolded Saturday night and during the play party Miss is going to pass our room key around to people She knows that want to have me please them. Males - Can get their cock sucked by me. Females - Can have me suck on their strap on or they can fuck me with their strap on. Condoms are a must!!!!! There will most likely be a female submissive in the room as well just to watch me get used up and to make sure the guidelines are respected. Other than that I'll be there to please. ( I WOULD LOVE TO PLEASE FELLOW T-GIRLS, CD'S TV'S, TG'S AND SISSIES!!!!!)

It will be fun.

2. bendover7

bendover7 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    sounds like a good time for all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice