How to prevent the drop

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by littleguy3, Feb 2, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    Have you and your KH found a way to prevent the post-orgasm drop without completely eliminating full orgasms?

I suspect that this may vary a lot from individual to individual, but here are the factors of our dynamic that seem to contribute to preventing a drop for me:
    • frequent physical teasing - about every other day
    • never removing the cage except for an occasional shave or a planned orgasm release
    • infrequent orgasms - usually 2 or more weeks apart
    • putting the cage back on shortly after an orgasm
    • no erections except for a planned orgasm release
    • no milkings or ruined orgasms
    I know this is counter to what many veterans on this website subscribe to and espouse. And I know it takes a willing KH to commit to frequent physical teasing. My wife seems to really enjoy teasing me; she even to gets aroused by it; and she has experienced the benefits of my behavioral changes, so she's motivated to keep the magic working. And the infrequency of my orgasms is sufficient that she seems to get great pleasure in my pleasure.

Have you found a formula that works for you?

Maitresse Sabrina likes this.
  2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I don't experience the drop off , like most describe here, once I orgasm I do get tired but I'm actually getting ready again by the time I was up and she's putting me back in the cage.
    But I have a extremely high sex drive for my age

CagedJohn likes this.
  3. Chaste Bear

Chaste Bear Long term member

Liverpool, England
    Local Time:
    8:31 AM
    Bulletpoints 2 to 6 exactly describes my situation. Number 1 i'm not too sure about, I actually created a thread about the definition. I would also add thanking my KH when he locks me back up. I forgot one time and he went 'What do you say?' like you would if your little kid didn't say thank you for a sweet off an old lady or something.

4. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    I don't know about preventing drop, but there are a few things that definitely reduced it for hubby:

* locking back up right after an orgasm
    * waiting a few weeks between orgasms
    * a really good tease while he remained locked

That last one might be specific to our dynamic. I unlock hubby and edge him quite frequently. Teasing him while he's still in the cage is a bit more novel for us, and still packs a punch. Doing that a day or two after an orgasm definitely reduced the drop.

But I never found a way to eliminate it completely. I'm pretty happy with where we are at, though. Now that ruined orgasms are part of the mix, full orgasms are infrequent enough that a little drop isn't a big deal overall.

5. jack5589

jack5589 Active member

Montana
    Local Time:
    3:31 AM
    My wife read somewhere that teasing/edging after an orgasm ramps the hormones back up, so that is what she does. While she doesn't let me cum often, she will take the time to edge me several times over the following couple days. She says it keeps me focused on her.

Simon 123, elindles, cogman and 3 others like this.
  6. stallionBoi

stallionBoi Teased Member

Explorer
    Local Time:
    Definitely agree that several edging sessions can get you back in the right mood...

After orgasm, sometimes it feels like you've tumbled down a mountain after weeks of crawling to the top.

The next best thing I've found to the "orgasm denial high" is a "post-workout high" from intense cardio exercise - Which can help testosterone levels.

Of course, after experiencing a "full orgasm", it can be difficult to find motivation to do anything but nap...

Rectrix likes this.
  7. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    2:31 AM
    So I’ll add my 2 cents… I do get the drop, but it’s dependent on how long it’s been since the last full O. Worst it was was following an over 90 day stretch…which has led us into this year and her saying I’m only going to get 3-4 full Os this year to keep that drop from happening. And yes she somewhat enjoys my “pain” with the drop and the dilemma it causes of telling yourself NOT to cum when you know the drop is gonna be bad.

Things that definitely help… 1. Cum consumption - no doubt puts you bad in sub mode fast. It’s not fun or pleasant and drops you back in the serve her mode, at least for me. 2. Cage back on immediately - this helps a lot as well.

Last full orgasm I was allowed was about a week ago and it followed the above, and the drop hasn’t been as bad, but it wasn’t but about 3 weeks since the last one this time. This last one was a “heat of the moment cum” for her, so it’s didn’t count against my annual allowance of orgasms thankfully…she did mention to no plan to come back out of the cage for a while after it.

Everyone handles the drop differently and affects some profoundly and others not so much… for me anything over 30 days is severe, and I run a lot over 30 days so I’m being trained in a way to tell myself not to cum, and that it may not be worth it because of the feelings after. Usually takes me a good week to get back to a relatively normal chastity state after one.

hardbodysub and Rectrix like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just stop the orgasms compleatly!! That will do it!

Susanstoy91, Simon 123, Xileh and 2 others like this.
  9. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    Basically what is happening is after orgasm prolactin kicks in and takes out the dopamine in your system. I've heard that the best thing to do is to cuddle. Just spend some skin on skin time laying there afterwards.

stallionBoi and Littlejt1 like this.
  10. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    After going thru years of experiencing this byproduct of the post orgasm ejaculation downer I might agree…. If it’s an approved one and is not followed by proper stimulation by (wife, KH, or mistress) the frustration can be a nasty experience. It’s been 3 weeks for me and was given the ok to complete a powerful E, the energy output was big, and I was told to get the cage back on, which I did but there was no follow up …it just led to a night of frustration and regret. I have a name for it “dead cock” syndrome.the next one must be ruined.

stallionBoi likes this.
  11. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    Thanks much it’s almost too easy. Spooning yes?

12. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Studies now show that prolactin does not cause the drop in dopamine that was originally theorized. But there is a drop in dopamine production after an orgasm. Therefore, other activities like teasing, locking up right away, etc that can trigger dopamine production can offset the drop.

13. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:

Thanks for clearing that up. I mainly got my information from the author of "locked in love" book. He's not a doctor.

littleguy3 likes this.
  14. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I suffered a bit of a drop since my last O 4 days ago. It was a short interval since my previous one (2 weeks) and there was no teasing in the last 4 days. I did lock up immediately after and haven't had an erection or been out of the cage since. The drop was minor but enough to cause a "bump" in the road that had me working on "fixing a flat tire" in our relationship. Our dice roll last night puts my next release in 1 week (the shortest interval in our game) so I'll be at high risk for a drop if my wife follows through with it.

15. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    The longer we go as an average between orgasms the worse the drop. After 60-90 days it's terrible, it lasts weeks, probably until about day 30 or so. My wife does not do teasing which would probably help, but I'm not permitted to ask for that, it defeats the penis-deprioritization purpose of my chastity. It would probably be better for me to be permanently orgasm-free but when she wants her quarterly or semi-annual PIV that's what she gets, that's the point of being her's after all.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  16. Plotthund

Plotthund Member

Local Time:
    I just came across this video about using cold baths to increase metabolism and shows it can also kick up dopamine.

So I wonder if this could help out.

17. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife (KH) figured out early, if she put my cage back on right after she allowed a orgasm, my "drop" time was shorter. She would have me locked up right after and would tease me for 10-15 minutes, see that I was getting hard in my cage again and would stop. She did not like me taking 3-4 days to get back in the mood.

NSFWRB and littleguy3 like this.
  18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    If you get turned on regularly enough you leak, cal it pre-cum or chastity tears whatever but its prostate fluid.. if you leak enough of that you don't feel the need to cum but you don't get the the drop either

a few hours or more preferably couple days or long weekend of love-making without an orgasm for myself creates enough relief for me without reducing the feeling that I still want to cum and could repeat the whole experience again right now.

For me that's much better than a few orgasms in much less time and then flat..............

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  19. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm glad you mentioned this...When my Wife (KH) teases me, I leak a lot. I have told her that after leaking, I don't feel the need to have a orgasm. A good session of me being edged and leaking satisfies my urge to cum. I would rather have leaked then have a full orgasm so I don't have the "Drop".

20. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    For those of you who have had your prostate removed, no worries. Precum actually is produced by some other small glands. Check out this article. One thing to note though, while the article says you can't feel it being released, your cage can reduce flow to the point that precum builds up, and then is released in a small spurt when you move around.

21. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting video. I like to use an unheated outdoor swimming pool. The family thought I was mad. Then we discovered that science shows it really does have benefits.

The idea of being in control is interesting. I wonder what constitutes being in control. When I lived by the sea I devised a "lock" that could only be opened by immersion in water. I used it to lock on my swim briefs with a chain round the waist. I would then drive to the beach. Using a couple more locks and key holders I would lock myself out of my car then, once on the beach, I would undress, pass a chain through my clothes and lock the ends together. Now I had to go in the sea even if it was cold and rough. Once I had locked everything up I wasn't really in control, but I was in control of getting myself into that position. There were times when I would have chickened out, even then, the swimming did have the beneficial effect. I doubt the benefit would have been the same if I had been forced into the sea by some hostile force against my will.

That makes me wonder about chastity, bondage and corporal punishment. We are in control to the extent that we consent, usually encourage, our partners to take the dominant role. At the time we positively don't want to be in control, but we trust our partners and invite them to take control. Being left in bondage or whipped against our will might be quite different.

That leads me to wonder about theme park rides like roller-coasters. People deliberately get themselves secured into a seat knowing they will be subject to something scary, over which they have no control. Is that kinky? If so, there's a lot of kinky people.

22. Maitresse Sabrina

Verified Female

New York
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    • cage on 24/7
    • putting the cage back on shortly after a release

latexbound and littleguy3 like this.
  23. Lovelocked

Lovelocked Long term member

Local Time:
    #23 Lovelocked, Feb 25, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
    Several people have said that so I had to try it. In the past my wife has let me get away with being unlocked during the drop following an orgasm. I'm afraid she is just too nice and feels bad about making me do something I really will not like. I am just not interested enough to lock myself. These days the drop lasts about a week, which is not good either. Last time I suggested that I lock myself in these heavy leg irons whilst still on the pre-orgasm high then my wife takes the key and does not return it until I am locked up again.

irons2.jpg

Since I willingly put myself in the situation she was happy to do it and the irons gave me no choice but to comply. Actually I thought I would really hate being locked during a drop. It wasn't like that at all. I locked back up without any fuss and was really dynamic for the next few days. There were a couple of rather grumpy days whilst I recovered but, overall, much better than the usual drop.

So, it remains to be seen what happens next time.

elindles and Susanstoy91 like this.
  24. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    After having 5 full orgasms about every 2 weeks (slightly less), I had the drop this week. It's been 7 days and I'm just starting to get back to where I belong. My wife / KH are talking about taking greater care to spread them further apart. The luck of the dice had me cumming more often than I should. We've learned the hard lesson!

Ormaz likes this.
  25. Ormaz

Ormaz Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I wholeheartedly agree with this assessment. This may sound counterintuitive, but I have very successfully implemented itself myself. This also is where a KH’s guidance is key.

Maitresse Sabrina likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice