Free Edging vs Caged Leaking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Chloe420, Jan 25, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Chloe420

Chloe420 Active member

Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I'm curious if anyone here has any experience with the effect that non-caged edging (which would produce a perhaps significant amount of precum) has on random caged leaking/dripping, when it comes to medium to long term chastity.

On the one hand, I could see how it might decrease random leakage the more you do this edging, since you're effectively draining the built up fluids.

On the other hand, the teasing effect could perhaps stimulate increased fluid production after the teasing ends and the cage is restored, which maybe increases dripping.

All of this assumes that there is no full or ruined ejaculation occurring. For both conditions, let's assume the subject has been in chastity, without release, for at least a week to begin with. For the first test, over the course of the next week (and beyond), they are removed from chastity and manually edged multiple times, in 1 session per day, always returned to chastity without orgasm or ejaculation. For the other test, over the course of the next week (and beyond) they undergo mental arousal stimulation for at least 1 session per day, but they are never unlocked or given any other physical stimulation (ie prostate) that might drain them.

Thank you for reading.

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    A week is not worth doing.

knightly likes this.
  3. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:42 AM
    I'm on like week 3 or so (whatever my signature says) since my last orgasm and it really doesn't matter. Teasing in the cage creates a drippy mess, out for play time creates a drippy mess.

We have a new massage table that has a "milking table" feature and my wife said I was dripping like a waterfall the other night. And the same thing happens when she teases me in the cage.

I think that it's additive, in that all teasing stimulates more pre-cum. Draining doesn't seem to be an issue, unlike having a full orgasm that seems to take more recovery time.

If I go too long (days/week) without any stimulation it takes longer for things to get flowing again.

If I'm reading your question correctly.

Chloe420 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice