New with practical and logistical questions

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by marriedandlocked, Oct 2, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. marriedandlocked

marriedandlocked New member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Hello all. I'm 56 mwm and new to a chaste lifestyle. I just received my metal cage ordered from ebay from a distributor in the UK. I have some pratical questions that I haven't been able to find the answer.
    First when puling my scrotum through the ring, it seems like the testes stay behind. The scrotum feels empty when in the ring. Is this right?
    Also how do you get a flaccid penis into the cage part? It seems to go in just a bit. I was able to close and lock the device but there seemed to be a lot of space left in the cage. does it eventually fill itself out and lastly where is best to put any vaseline or other lube?
    Thanks for your help

2. slavey_slave

slavey_slave Sex God

Student
    England
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    Hi marriedandlocked,

In my experience with the CB series, the testicles should definitely come through the first "A" ring. The tried and tested way I get around this is to push one testicle through, then maybe pull a little skin through with it, then push the other through.

As for the shaft, try using a little lubrication. I find that when inserting my shaft into the cage portion, sometime it will "fold" up half way into it. This can be resolved with a small amount of lube or water, and the right angle.

Good luck!

Slavey

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice