Protruding foreskin

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Scottish, Sep 18, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Scottish

Scottish Sissy cuckold locked in chastity

Construction office
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Still pretty new to chastity, received my CB6000S this morning and have been locked since 2.00pm so thats my first 2.75hrs done of an unknown time.

Previously just a couple of evenings in a metal cage which was larger than me (I am 2 to 3 inches soft).

Initial thoughts are fantastic, I will be able to wear this all the time. My only concern is a small protrusion of foreskin at the opening of the cage. After 2.75hrs I am very aware of my underwear rubbing against the foreskin.

I don't want a bigger cage as I wish the snug, erection denying feeling. Has anybody found a solution?

Some thoughts:
    Wearing cage with foreskin pulled back; I am un-circumcised and I do have a good amount of foreskin (have to pull back to urinate when standing). I realise the helmet will dry and possibly become irritated, but I presume those who have been circumcised as an adult will have had to go through this anyway and with time would resolve itself. Not sure about loosing sensation in the helmet though which I believe occurs after being circumcised.

Suitable tape over the opening; concerned this could cause issue with urinating i.e. tape would need to be peeled back and replaced every time and of course sticky residue which may or not be a pain to clean of course this could lead to an area for harbouring germs / bacteria.

Lastly, a cap of some sort; I'm thinking likely a suitably sized silicone cap which could be placed over the end, covering the errand foreskin, easily removed and placed back on for urinating and easily cleaned.

Realise I'm very early on in this but like to think ahead in life.

Thanks for reading, look forward to your replies.

Scottish

2. Sheriff

Sheriff Active member

Local Time:
    3:14 AM
    The foreskin always can pose a problem, so I always urinate while sitting. End of problem.

3. Hyllus

Hyllus New member

Local Time:
    I have a long foreskin but found that changing the method of insertion into the tube helps a lot.

Using a sock, insert cock into the base of the sock and run the toe through the end slit of the device. Now holding the base of the penis, slide the tube over the shaft. Perfect fit 2/3 times with just enough foreskin to prevent irritation but not so much it is hanging out the end.

4. Scottish

Scottish Sissy cuckold locked in chastity

Construction office
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks, will definitely try this.

5. Mandyman

Mandyman Long term member

Local Time:
    I roll it all the way back to the base and using plenty of lube insert the exposed helmet into the tube. I have no issues with drying out, I use a cotton bud to apply water based lube around the helmet once a day for comfort. After a week or so I find the foreskin has worked it's way into the tube and up over the helmet, just in time for a release for cleaning and then I reset it.
    I have to do this because with the foreskin in the tube I found it would swell up. Each time I had an erection which then subsided some of the blood would remain in the foreskin trapped, with each subsequent hard on it swelled up a bit more.

Regards

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice