Morning Affirmations.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Alphasub6988, Apr 8, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    Hello all. Had a great realization this morning. At times I would feel my morning wood just straining in my cage and knew it wasn’t the most comfortable of things. In the first day or two of a lock up I tend to feel it’s uncomfortable and even kind of second guess why I’m locked. After a few days in lock up my mentality shifts and I become a better submissive husband.

this morning I was really really straining and my mind went somewhere totally different. I’m proud to be in an FLR and to serve my queen. So when I was getting ready for work bulging in my cage i decided to be incredibly grateful that my queen locks up what’s hers. I began to think of what can I do to make today amazing for her. I thought about how excited I am tonight for when i get to rub her feet and massage her back.

A slight change in thoughts which happened on its own will now be my morning ritual and I figured I could share it with my fellow submissive husbands/partners. It’s amazing how great it feels to be thankful and empowered as such!

2. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:53 AM
    True.

It's all about your perception.

Iso.

Alphasub6988 likes this.
  3. Theoak7

Theoak7 Member

Accountant
    Bradenton Florida
    Local Time:
    2:53 AM
    That’s awesome! I’m always so filled with gratitude. My wife (key holder and queen) still enjoys having sex with me 4-5 days a week. I always think about how fortunate I am to be able to have sex so frequently with a woman of her caliber. Keeping that constantly in my mind helps me get through some of the difficult tasks

Alphasub6988 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion morning rituals

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice