Keyholders...what do like about locking him?

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Nicoftime, Feb 7, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    So, a lot has been discussed about chastity and doing this for the males. Putting up with the cage instead of actually enjoying it.

I brought chastity device idea to my kh. She had never heard of a modern version and knew nothing about chastity, male submissiveness, or FLR. Through some trial and error, communication, and she quit feeling guilty, and is enjoying life as a keyholder.

I will list some things that she actually likes and was told she likes about it all. There may be more but will not assume anything.

1. She enjoys my attentiveness
    2. She likes feeling my cage pressed up next to her in bed.
    3. She loves me getting her off while I am caged.
    4. She is proud that I would save all my sexual energy, erections, andgive up all masterbation for her.
    5. She loves that this has given her confidence to tell and not ask what she wants. Confidence in her looks and confident that she can do anything sexual. Confident that she will never feel obligated to fulfill my demands.
    6. She likes knowing it's almost always locked away...from me and from others. It's out of service for anyone but her.
    7. She likes seeing the tortured look of desire on my face.
    8. She likes having the key around her neck.
    9. She likes looking at and playing with it while it struggles in its steel cage.
    10. She loves ruining orgasms.
    11. She likes watching me clean up my mess, especially if I am not wanting to do it, but do it anyway.
    12. She likes when I dote on her and am totally submissive.
    13. She had found out that disciplining me gets her excited, something that even surprised herself.
    14. She loves that I trust her so much and is honored by my submission, and not revolted.

Anyway, those are just the ones I know for fact, there may be more. She does truly like chastity now, and at this point, although we wouldn't break up, know that if we went back she would never be as happy as she is without the device locked on me.

2. slave joanna

slave joanna Member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Mistress has me in chastity nearly always [She has a girl friend--not live in, but almost]. I am here to serve, and neither Lady particularly needs what is locked away. When I am allowed masturbation time it is supervised and involves pain/pleasure/and lots of humiliation.

3. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Soooo....she likes what part of male chastity? Sorry not busting your chops, but the question was what parts of chastity does she like.

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    For us it is pretty simple and basic. My wife likes to tease and deny me. My moans of sexual frustration trigger her orgasm. She likes the feeling of power she has over our sex life for the first time in our marriage after 30 years of sharing me with her best friend. I feel that I owe my wife big time for a sex life that surpassed even my most perverted fantasies. So until we die, she is in charge of my penis, orgasms and our sex life. She is loving it, especially the T&D part.

5. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I love it... nothing like giving everything

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  6. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    1. Over the last decade of orgasm denial and chastity she has become more assertive and dominant and enjoys teasing me: last week while I was talking to a builder about some work we wanted done she appeared with some just washed shirts of mine and gave them to me saying "yours to sort out". The guy gave me a knowing smile!

2. She loves cunnilingus and now just wants that and gets it!

3. She loves being able to completely relax during "sex" without thinking of me needing to be brought to orgasm and has much stronger o 's herself.

4. She likes pushing my head away after multiples o's and dismissing me to make coffee or whatever, knowing that I've enjoyed the session enormously even though I've not cum.

5. She likes me being locked 24/7 being the default position. It reinforces 1, which I think is the most important to her.

7. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Obedience. It is as simple as that for my wife/kh. After 12 days of no orgasm, I do whatever she says, right away. I am putty in her hands. She likes that. Her appeal for chastity is less about sex and more about being in charge. Being the boss. She also likes thwacking me with the riding crop to exercise her dominance, putting me in a humbler or plugging me to punish me for attitude. I massage her all of the time, worship her body, we snuggle - it is very loving, but she rarely lets me touch her in a sexual way. She has her vibrator for that. So for her chastity is appealing because it seals my fate as her subservient husband who worships her in all of her female glory. Smart woman.

Hans Dietrick likes this.
  8. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    As a KH, here is why I like locking @Thatguyontheinternet up:

1.I love to hear the click of the lock and the look on his face as I am doing it.
    2. Speaking of the look on his face, it is a mixture of lust, embarrassment and submission.
    3. I love being a tease, getting him hard in his cage and when he starts to beg to be let out, telling him "No, not now."
    4. I love that after about 5-7 days he gets so horny he meekly and with embarrassment asks me to fuck his ass. (and now since I got my clitoral hood pierced, I can have orgasms easily just from the stimulation of the dildo rubbing me the right way in my harness.)
    5. I love that again, after a few days, he becomes doting and docile...to me anyway, to other people forget about it, ha!
    6. Multiple orgasms for me....need I say more?
    7. I love that since he is locked up, any naughty browsings online or even if a hot woman on the street makes him hard, the default is to think of me instead of her.
    8. After awhile, when the testosterone is built up and I finally let him out to fuck me, he fucks me like a MAN should fuck...not like some little boy.
    9. I love that I can be as mean as I want (and since I am a naturally nice girl, this is never too much for him to handle, which makes me feel better about my "meanness.")
    10. I love feeling the cold metal of the cage mixed with his warm cock between the bars pressing against my lower back when we snuggle.
    11. I love hearing his moans of frustration and lust escaping his mouth when I tease his caged cock with my mouth.
    12. He is the MASTER of cunnilingus. My God does that man know how to use his tongue!

There are MANY, MANY more reason I love keeping my man caged, but these are the biggest reasons. I love my life and man and wouldn't change a thing about it.:)

9. LadyS

LadyS Lover of LOVE

Photographer
    Canada
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    Ditto ^^^

I like wearing the pants in the relationship and still being the pretty one.
    I like when he chooses to wear panties
    I like when he makes the right choices becuase he want me to be happy.
    I like teaching him to be a good boy.
    I like when he curls up into me looking for love and attention.
    I like everytime his penis even itches, he is forced think about me.
    I love flaunting myself around just so he strains in his cage.
    I love when he gets gooey. When he acts like a school girl obsessed over her crush. When he wants to kiss and touch and talk.
    I like the sounds that come out of him when I kiss his neck or play with his nipples.
    I like punishing him when he's been a bad boy
    I love our openness.

10. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Had an interesting text from her the other day. I altered a cage and upon wearing it developed a couple marks and going cage free until it heals.

Below is a snipit. She then asked why it was cute. I told her that it's nice to know you aren't placating my fantasies and you want this too.

I am a believer now that she enjoys chastity cage, discipline, the sexual freedom, and open dialogue even more than I do.

Attached Files:

11. Mistress Amanté

Local Time:
    I also like the open communication chastity has brought to our relationship. No topic is off limits and we both feel completely safe in any conversation.

I also like the constant secret between us. It feels like we are getting away with something. I sometimes daydream about whether others have us figured out.

DoesasTold and slave_m like this.
  12. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife loves the tenderness and vulnerability. Penetrative sex is very painful for her, and knowing that I give up my pleasure for hers is a big turn on, and she feels safe and protected knowing I can't get an erection and penetrate her. She also loves how I respond to her touches after a couple of weeks of being locked up. I become so sensitive she can drive me absolutely wild just touching me.

13. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    She likes that I become very obedient very quickly.
    She likes teasing me verbally and never letting me know a release date.
    She certainly gets a lot more things done around the house after a week of chastity!

I like the giving up control.

14. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    I like knowing that when I tease and deny my husband it is real as he cannot just sneak off to do his own thing.
    Rita

15. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    I have very much enjoyed watching you evolve as a couple and especially you as a strong dominant key holder. This once timid woman asking for advice here has her man pierced and locked in a tight secure device and isn't afraid to say NO! I think reason no.7 above is one of the most rewarding benefits of male chastity to a key holder, every "hot woman" he sees on the street will simply make him lustfully long for you even more! Congratulations on all you've achieved.

ugams likes this.
  16. Thatgirl

Thatgirl Owner and Wife of Thatguyontheinternet.
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you @ChasteHubby2015! We went last night for the first time to a strip club! Of course I kept him caged....he was all over me by the time we left:)

17. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice