Question for men with PA piercings . . .

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sesla4ra, May 4, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:49 AM
    My wife keeps me in chastity 24/7/365, and I have been thinking about getting a PA piercing. My question is: How is one kept in chastity while waiting for his piercing to heal? I assume one needs to wear some sort of ring in the piercing while it is healing, but I have read that he shouldn't attach his chastity device to the piercing until it is fully healed--after several weeks or months. How does his keyholder keep him in chastity while the piercing is healing--after his penis has recovered from the initial stress of the piercing but before he can wear a chastity device attached to the fully healed piercing? Does he wear a CB-6000 or something like that while wearing a ring or piece of jewelry through the piercing? Any experience or advice will be greatly appreciated!

Job Joseph and Rectrix like this.
  2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    I wasn’t.

Mostly I just tried to keep from bumping my crotch into things. It made me realized how often I smashed my penis into countertops and other things during the day.

After I stretched up into 6ga I did start wearing small diameter jewelry inside my Malechastitynow Contender, but I didn’t try to tether it inside.

I would get the piercing. Focus on getting sleep and good nutrition. Heal outside of a cage. Let this be your last bit of freedom while you heal and then stretch. You do want to get used to your newly modified penis, anyway.

We spent three weeks on the honor system and my wife would give me gentle strokes of my lower shaft and never really touch it. She ended up ruining my orgasms. It was fun but she wanted me to show her how much force I could take… so I got to stroke again for a few months. I was stretching up from 8 to 4 ga during that time.

Just ensure it heals well.
    You’ll have years of enforced chastity ahead of you.

Don’t let your concern about not being in a cage interrupt them wonderful experience of getting pierced for your wife. My wife was there through it all. She saw my commitment despite me being nervous. The anticipation was worse than the event. If you can have your wife with you, it makes for a memorable event.

3. cody halter

cody halter Active member

Dallas Tx
    Local Time:
    It depends on the device as you suggest. With the 6000, my PA retainer ring 20180425_192547.jpg and later a barbell stuck out the end slot like this. IMG_20131007_145451_635 Cropped.jpg I couldnt get into that device for at least a week without pain and that means damage. i had quite a lot of bleeding and needed to keep the area clean and antiseptic and thats not good in a dark enclosed plastic tube. These days i would get a newer open cage steel device and avoid a closed tube like the 6000 until all healing is done. There are many kinds on the market with much more open cage designs that the retainer will just slip between the bars.

Job Joseph likes this.
  4. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:49 AM
    My personal opinion, for an optimal result is:

1) stay out of chastity until you gauge up and are fully healed.
    2) gauge up slowly.
    3) wait until you are able to comfortably able to wear 6 gauge jewelry with no discomfort before using your piercing to secure a device.

My PA piercing was done in the early '80s and has been trouble free.

There will be many differing opinions on this. Mine was a cautious approach that serves me well.

5. Trapped

Trapped Long term member

quality manager
    houston, texas
    Local Time:
    i was pierced at 14 Gauge it healed quickly at about 5-6 weeks. My wife put me in a temporary metal cage with a very long and wide front slit that also points her penis down. it was comfortable and caused no irritation while gauging up. one i got to a 10 the piercing became more and more comfortable. the 8 feels good and is really sensitive to her touch. (in a good way). i move to a 6 gauge in 3 weeks and once it has stretched enough it will be moved to a rigid chastity model 1 in waiting.

Job Joseph likes this.
  6. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I've posted before (at the time) but I think my Wife caged me about 4 weeks after my piercing. Honestly the first week or so you gonna be in chastity whether you like it or not! You can be a good boy and be on the honor system for the other 3 or so, it won't break you.

Job Joseph and Peter Rabbit like this.
  7. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    Oh, make sure your piercer knows the PA is for chastity. The setback should be farther back than with the traditional jewelry to handle the weight.

corsac and Peter Rabbit like this.
  8. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Agreed. I was shy and just said I wanted it set further back for heavy gauge jewelry. ElayneAngel’s website and book talk about this: she talks about moving the piercing up a fraction of an inch back from the normal position to give heavy jewelry extra skin to handle that weight…. And also for the center point to be correctly positioned.

Honestly, I think he knew what I used the piercing for given our discussion during my follow up with him a year later. He pried a little. For whatever reason, I couldn’t admit I used it for chastity.

He confirmed I had no skin-thinning at all and was quite proud and happy to see me so healthy. So I had a green light.

Over seven years later and my piercing is in perfect health and keeps me secured.

Job Joseph likes this.
  9. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    12:49 PM
  10. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    My Mistress got me a small silky jewerly bag with drawl strings to tighten it up around my little one and and its balls. She felt anything to keep me from touching or seeing it.

Peter Rabbit and LukeVallentine like this.
  11. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you all for providing me some very useful advice! I very much appreciate your taking the time to share your experience and advice. I have learned a lot!

12. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    You really just need to be patient and let it heal properly, you will be glad you did in a few years when the PA has toughened up and you can increase the gauge with ease, I am now at O gauge.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  13. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    this is the best advice, give it plenary of time to heal, it’s not worth rushing it and possibly causing damage to your piercing.

14. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    It is not just causing damage to your piercing you might cause damage to your penis with the piercing migrating out and leaving you with a split penis, be careful.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  15. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    5:49 AM
    I'm now at 0g, and have been for years. I was pierced at 6g in 20212 View attachment 35225 for my PA and it took a while to heal. Chastity should not be your first consideration in getting a PA and healing and stretching. Just promise not to play, and if you fail, all the more reason your KH should be sure to lock you up. But it's like the kid who wants to run on his broken foot when it's not healed yet. No, Johnny, you have to be "all better" not just off of crutches....

Job Joseph and Peter Rabbit like this.
  16. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Once again, thanks to everyone for offering such useful advice. It is very much appreciated!

17. RegSpain

RegSpain Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    "Just ger over it", painfull... Up to my 2G PA healed, a 8 month period, just ger over it!

Guest 2684 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice