my journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cantgetright420, Feb 21, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. cantgetright420

cantgetright420 New member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    So the mistress(my gf) & I have played with chastity before but I could never really wear the cage for more then 45 minutes or so(CB6000).Well we went to a local femdom event about pegging. Whenever we go to the dungeon I am always caged. So we/she choose the stocks to play in, I was flogged on balls & cage as well as back.After about 30 minuted my gimp mask was pulled off and I was allowed to see but still restrained in the stocks, both arms and head strapped in, all around guys were getting pegged hard and beat with all kinds of whips and floggers. It was quite a sight for anybody into femdom.

Suddenly my mask was placed back on & cage smacked again. The restrains were released and I was lead over to a couch were my clothes were folded up. My gf put me in doggy and pegged my brains out while pulling and squeezing my balls and tugging my cage. She kept telling me in my ear " You like getting fucked in your ass , all caged up, while all these people watch" I really couldnt believe my ears. We have done some pretty kinky shit but that level of talk was some were we had not been. After about 15-30 minutes of being pegged I had to tap out, my ass was sore and my dick felt like it was going to explode in my cage. She then told me that other girls were walking by and watching her fuck & flog me. She told me she just smiled at them and winked (her favorite thing to do). I could kinda see out the gimp mask but since it was all dark I couldnt really see at all. So since then Ive been caged and when I am allowed to cum, I eat it. Thats all for now.

CagedAnimal2 and spider203 like this.
  2. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    It sounds like you were in 7th heaven

3. cantgetright420

Local Time:
    After our night out the next morning my "training" as she calls it began , basically in the morning uncaged edged over and over again & if Im lucky she lets me cum and instructs me to eat it. When we first started doing this kinda of femdom fetishy stuff she was a little apprehensive and reserved but since the femdom party thing, it seems as if she is embracing it more. I noticed during my training she had a big smile on her face I asked her why and she said it was because of how I was squirming around.

4. cantgetright420

Local Time:
    Going to be locked all day long. For second day in a row.

Brianna27 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice