Cleaning and Lubrication

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chastedrmr, Nov 2, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. chastedrmr

chastedrmr New member

Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Hello all, i've recieved my cage with a urethral tube insert. It's a metal cage. I was about to put it on but have never used such a cage before. Regarding cleaning, what do you use to clean/sterilize the chastity cage and the urethral tube? (aclohol acceptable?) and what would you normally use for lube? anyone care to share? I'm not sure if this is in the correct sectio, so if not, then I ask if a moderator please move it to the correct location. I appreciate all your replies,

chastedrmr

2. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    HI - it's always a problem knowing just how to proceed but I posted recently about this - and many times before

Have a look here - and at the thread https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/urethal-tube-help.19879/#post-181323

Also do a search on urethra inserts or similar and lots of info will come up

You don't say what device you have - that may help as there's also a discussion on that going on - see here https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...ethral-plug-chastity-for-full-time-use.20206/

3. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Boil it for 15 minutes in plain water :)

4. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    Agreed - always best to get that initial clean down. Never know what is still on it from the manufacturer.

5. TitaniumChastiTi

TitaniumChastiTi Custom Bespoke Manufacturer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I boil mine before dispatch as I use a coolant/lube during manufacture to be able to work the material I work with, I then re-lubricate the moving parts, im sure most manufacturers do not go to the levels of care that I do !!!

maid_carrie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice