The grass is always greener...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mr M, Jan 31, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Has anyone taken a break from chastity? Did you return to chastity with a fresh perspective about the things you took for granted the first time around? If so, what should we not take for granted?

After my first year in chastity, I sometimes find it hard compare before chastity and after chastity. I generally appreciate the change but struggle in some of the longer lock ups. It makes me think of the times when I had complete freedom... is there anything to do with these feelings and what do you do to remind yourself why chastity is worth it?

I do recognize how lucky I am to have such a empowered KH. For me, the mental game to remain submissive can be a challenge. I can always break the rules for some sub-space returning punishment, but I am looking for something more productive....

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    My wife and I tried chastity a few years ago. Things didnt go as planned and I told her I wanted to quit. She wasn't happy about quitting but being selfish I couldnt play anymore. I had all of these fantasies built up in my head that when we tried it she failed miserably in my mind. After some time of reflection I realized it wasn't her fault, it was mine. I was throwing way too many things at her, constantly topping from the bottom. No wonder she was confused. I hadn't given her power over anything. My desire for denial and chastity never left so with time we eventually got back to where we needed to be and are trying to start again. This time I told her I would give her no input and she was free to do as she pleased. I have also done many things to increase our day to day intimacy. She needs to feel appreciated and loved to put the effort into making this work, something I wasn't very good at for some time even before chastity. I think its normal to be locked in chastity and reflect on the days when you were free to do whatever you wanted but for me those days were mostly lonely. So no I dont miss jerking off by myself. I feel much more at home knowing she is in control and doing the right thing for both of us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice