Long term effects?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dr MBogo, Aug 14, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Hi all. My wife and I are new to chastity-started about 4 weeks ago. Our sex life had tailed off to almost nothing, and we decided to make the leap into something different. She first pointed some chastity devices online to me, and I agreed to give it a try. I first got a plastic non-locking device to get the feel of it, and then decided to go all in and bought a CB6000.

So far, so good. Tease, denial and (ultimately) unpredictable release has been very exciting for both of us. We actually have MORE intercourse and WAY more oral (from me to her) than in years. The anticipation is incredible, as is walking around with the device in place all day, gently tugging on your cock and balls, but not allowing a full erection. The longest I've gone is about 5 days, while she was out of town last week. I actually like the sensation of being locked when nobody else knows-sometimes I just reach down and (discretely) pat it, which makes me smile. I even get a kick out of knowing that I can't stand up and urinate anymore. (It goes everywhere) so, I sit to pee.

Questions: so I've read here that long term use can cause the cock to shrink. And that not having orgasms can cause the cum to thicken and become unpleasant. Or, that you can start leaking cum uncontrollably. Or that your libido(sex drive) declines. True? How long does it take for these things to happen? Neither my key holder-wife nor I want those things to occur, but I realize that some do. Thanks in advance.

2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Shrinking....debatable, but in my opinion, it shrinks but has the ability to go right back if given enough freedom will rebound. I myself am usually not out long enough for the rebound to happen, so has gone from 4 inches to almost 3.5 inches in a year and a half. From what I've heard here, you lose more length from gaining weight and fat buildup shortening your insertable length.

Ejaculate consistency is about the same...not that positive about that, the only time I see it is in her during cleaning her and after a ruined orgasm.

Libido...never been higher, which is kinda the point. I would hazard a guess that if you knew you weren't ever going to orgasm that your willingness to please and libido might decline. I am on anever know schedule, so it keeps me on my toes.

Been locked more or less all the time since we started in May. Unlocked for her to use and lock back up. I did have a few weeks off during my healing time when I was pierced.

Hope that helped.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  3. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    [QUOTE="Questions: so I've read here that long term use can cause the cock to shrink. And that not having orgasms can cause the cum to thicken and become unpleasant. Or, that you can start leaking cum uncontrollably. Or that your libido(sex drive) declines. True? [/QUOTE]
    For me:
    Shrinkage: no. Returns to normal.
    Cum: I keep well hydrated, don't drink too much alcohol, hasn't happened.
    Leaking: Yes, but almost always at night, not a big issue.
    Libido: Definitely has not declined. Probably the opposite.

Dogchasecats likes this.
  4. Mistress Good Wife

Mistress Good Wife New member

Bloomsburg,PA
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    My husband and I became interested in Chastity for many of the same reasons. We're both busy with work, home, and a toddler. We were lucky to have sex 3 times a month. We have had sex toys in the bedroom but my husband has been locked since the end of December and we're loving this new lifestyle. We tease and play most nights of the week now and I think sex has never been better. I don't think that 8 months can be considered long term but thus far we haven't experienced any complications.

slave_m and Dogchasecats like this.
  5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I used to be 6.5" erect in my younger days and now I barely make 4". Most of that is due to weight gain and old age. I had posted an article about how being caged can cause damage to the cells that fill up with blood to make you erect. I do not think anyone has studied this so you can find pro and con opinions on the internet.

I used to drip semen but now I seem to just find it in my urine. My libido is much less than it used to be. It took 4 years for that to happen. You gradually get used to not having orgasms as much as you used to. To tell the truth, if I was a young man instead of 66, I would not be doing chastity. I lived with two women and did all sorts of things that would be called orgasm seeking behavior. I think orgasms are great and free too. We are into chastity due to our circumstances and do not think we would be doing this if we were both as we were when we were young.

I do not think it would hurt to play chastity games every once in awhile but studies do show that the more orgasms you have in your younger days, the less chance you have of getting Prostate cancer. Google it. However, if I recall you needed to have a lot of orgasms each month to make a difference. I did not choose chastity because I wanted to be denied orgasms. I do now but not when we picked it. We chose chastity because it fit our needs in our old age and for the first time my wife did not share me with other women and I owe her the rest of our lives to have sex focus on her for a change.

6. guodor

guodor Chastity FAN!

Portugal
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Hi!
    Great to get to know that there are others that iniciate the chastity lifestyle for similar reasons as ours. I wish that it brings you as much joy as it has been bringing us.
    I have been locked 24/7 with average bi monthly releases for the past 12 years and I can tell you that penile shrinkage has not happened. If you get locked for long, your penis might become less tonified but this is something you can easily recover from. I also never had erection problems.
    Regarding the thickness of sperm: I've never felt it. What I did feel was that, sometimes,it comes out with such a strength and in such a big amount that it almost hurts but this "pain" feels very good ;)
    Leakage: I've never leaked uncontrollably. It happens when I get teased. I guess it depends from each individual experience.
    Reduction of stamina: if you close it and leave it it might happen. If there is testing involved it does not reduce (the opposite in fact). Of course that there are also peaks. For me, after about 10 days I'm a bit crazy then it calms down to come back again around day 23... Then 35... And do on. This all depends and I have to confess that I really enjoy and look forward for these crazy times.

Keep on your "experiment" and please share your discoveries with us!

Welcome to the locked clan!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice