Ball Ache!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Eillydray, Feb 14, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    I'm not talking about the usual ball ache I get over not doing the diy on the to do list, no, I mean real ball ache from lack of releases!!

Now my wife and I have been kinky since we met and played around very short term with my cb3000 but for no more than a day...

Until December 2014 when I put it on and gave my wife the key. I have worn it for about 4 solid weeks (1 at a time) since then.

Now I am finding the cb3000 problematic for long term wear, mainly the hinged ring point literally cutting me whichever way round I face it!

But despite the inherent complications from the device (now looking at getting g a holy trainer) I feel amazing when it's on and I miss it when it's off. My wife has really taken to the idea of keeping me locked up all the time, save to when she releases me, which is great!! I mean truly amazing as I never thought this would become a part of our daily lives.

The only issue is that although we are both up for it, I find that its unbearably uncomfortable and I get serious ball ache after a week. Thus had happened twice and each time my wife has been good enough to let me out.

My theory, although she doesn't agree with it, is that because I am used to wanking at least twice a day (wakes me up in the morning and sends me to sleep at night) my balls are producing too much stuff for just 1 release a week.

Both times I have reached A stage where I had serious ball ache it seems that once they are empty, the discomfort goes. I did have a release when unlocked which from my point of view cleared a blockage, from her point of view was without consent and subsequently I was locked back up with the medium points of intrigue, teased and rubbed with deep freeze !! Ouch!!!

I am convinced that I need to wind down production before I go extended periods without release, in the same way a breast feeding mother who's body responds to the increasing demand, feels discomfort if she's full!

As I say my wife still seems to think I'm talking bollocks just because I want to cum!! So wondering if any of you have similar experiences when starting out in chastity and his you approaches it?

Any advice appreciated.

I have tried to suggest that if I am relentlessly tease and allowed out twice daily for release it would be for the best but she told me to fuck off!

What to do !

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think your ball-ache rather than a how much ejaculate you think you have stored up issue is more likely related to how much lube you use on your cafe and ring and/or a ring and spacer related problem.

I'd firstly try making sure I was using sufficient lube to get through the day. I eventually found baby-oil gel worked best for me but each to their own.

Do check your ring and spacer arrangement though as that is often the cause of most peoples' problems. If you have a pa or similar security arrangement you can without compromising security at all use a larger A-ring.

If the problem is the actual joint of the A-ring ( it may be the metal of the rivet causing some kind of allergy issue) this works for both problems for some people ... get one of those long thin balloons that the people who do the children's entertainment ballon sculptures use, cut both ends off it and try slipping it onto your A-ring before you put it on so you can slide it over the joint, it has been known to help.

Hope this helps

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    @Eillydray your wife is correct, you are talking "bollocks". No matter how much mess you make, it's certainly not stored in your testes. I would advise a different cage.

slave_m, Wendygirl and Mascara^Snake like this.
  4. Eillydray

Eillydray Slave at my wife's feet, MistressG

Local Time:
    Thank you for the feedback :)

Particularly like tha balloon tip and will give it a try.

I should add that pain it seems is not directly from a teste but seems to be from the tubes attached which have visibly swollen until I've released.

A friend of mine visited his GP with an a hey problem and was told he had an overactive sperm duct and to release more frequently (nothing to do with chastity as he is vanilla)

I will see how it goes.

I think my wife is still in the @Mistress B camp , she did laugh at your response :)

5. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Lol I think his gp is having a good laugh at his expense!

You can imagine the conversation with his nurse as the guy left.

" seems happy I told him to go play with his willy twice a day after meals !!"

Xx Wendy

Eillydray likes this.
  6. OwnedbyLeeanne

IT
    Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    2:05 PM
    Get a better cage.
    I don't get any Ball ache from not ejaculating regularly.
    The only thing that happens is after a while you will leak a little but nothing that hurts.
    So I am with the other in saying Bollocks although in Australia we use the term Bull Shit.

Dianne

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    IMO if it gives you a ballache it's a definite added bonus,,,hahaha :spank::):spank:

OwnedbyLeeanne likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice