What would you do?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by danzig592, Jul 10, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    I recently had an online keyholder, who sent me a picture of "herself", except I'm pretty sure it wasn't her or him, but whatever, I played along since I don't really care what my KH looks like as long as the play is good.

Anyway, a couple days later, and I'm so horny my mind starts thinking wild ideas that maybe this beautiful woman really is on the other end of the line punishing me and giving me all these degrading tasks that I have been loving.

So I ask her if "I am a good slut, could I have another picture as a reward, with a personal message to me written in it?" I said "it would be the best reward possible Mistress, better than early release."

As I kind of expected she/he went all defensive and "you don't trust me" and saying she WAS going to send more pictures but not anymore.

She punished me by having me swing a 2 liter bottle of water from a string tied around my balls and then I went to bed. This morning, she/he had abruptly ended the emlalock session she was using to hold my key.

Moral of the story, I would rather have no pictures of a KH than a blatant lie. Even if the person was not very attractive or my "type" it is better than killing the mood with my dominant's apparent lack of body image.

Anyway, I am curious what you would do? Did I breach good etiquette by asking for another picture? Should I have just let it go? Bear in mind this was a complete random stranger.

2. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    My only two experiences with online Mistresses is that they turned out to be guys who had good laughs over what they were able to get me and a lot others to do for them.

3. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    i dont know how you came across the person you used as a keyholder, but I would suggest that you could be a bit more choosy, take more time, look at 'her' profile, see how often she is online and what her pics are like, if you are not sure then dont. If you look at my profile, I have two albums, one of me, one of my sub and i can prove that i am genuine. Wierdly I have more of a problem with insincere subs to ask me to lock them up, then vanish, never to be heard of again .... I just ignore it and move on. I always make the rules that they find me to chat, if they want my imput they come to me, I dont go chasing them.

dsinbraces likes this.
  4. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I mean I was sorta eager to get locked up in my new cage, I will admit.

I guess the thing is, I don't really care if it is some guy just laughing at my expense, if anything the thought turns me on a little, I would just prefer to know that. If there is going to be an illusion, like someone saying they are something they are not, I would prefer it to just stay un-provable either way. Otherwise, I am fine with the truth that it is some dude laughing at a sissy's expense.

I guess I just need to be more patient, and more clear of expectations with a KH.

It just kinda sucks, because I was having a blast with this KH up until then.

5. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    On the bright side, the 2 liter bottle made me discover I really enjoy ball stretching... Never knew that about myself lol. It hurt so good. The fetishes just keep accumulating...

6. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    @danzig592 - So what you basically are saying is that you are sorry that you asked for some kind of proof of gender and agenda? Hmmm....
    For what it is worth to you - I think you should set the bar just a little higher than that. I the long run I doubt you would like to be the laugh of scammer town. I sense your desire for being denied and controlled RIGHT NOW, -is blurring your mind. I know the feeling, when you loose your connection to sensible living.... Intoxicating, but also potentially dangerous and exploitive.....

Lina Valentina likes this.
  7. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    @danzig592 , careful with ball stretching, you can do damage if your not careful and go about it slowly. Pain is always the first sign that you are rushing things.

Lina Valentina and BlueEyes like this.
  8. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    I think you are right BlueEyes. I am sure I will settle down a little bit once I move further with chastity. It is just so exciting right now!

Thanks for the advise ineverknew. I am no stranger to gradual "body modification" type of play. I will be careful.

guest 2942 likes this.
  9. Max51

Max51 Youth is wasted on the young.

Local Time:
    6:07 AM
    You are right about not caring if it is a man or women because I got all sorts of pictures of a sexy and dominating looking woman doing various things to her slaves, even though it was really a dude. I always had the mental image of my Mistress as shown in those pictures. These days I would insist on more than pictures from a play partner. A disposable Skype account would be best but even a photo showing enough to know it is a female, holding a piece of paper with my sub name on it, will do. However, most Mistresses will tell you that they make the rules and do not do what you say. You cannot win unless it is a professional running a business. Luckily my wife found me someone to dominate me in the flesh and there is no going back to the internet after that. Big difference in doing stuff to yourself and having someone else do it, but we all have to start someplace and you will hopefully find someone in your life that will give you what you desire.

Just be careful that you do not let fantasy guide all of your actions. I did and ended up having to need surgery. I learned the hard way.

10. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    It is unfortunate that this has occurred to you but I must say it is not at all uncommon. The demand for keyholders and or Mistresses is far greater than the availabilty of them. As an online Mistress I would suggest that after your first learning experience you set some ground rules. 1. Dont rush into anything ! 2. Think slowly and carefully about everything. 3. Dont rush into anything. 4. Think carefully and slowly about everything. Yes I know I repeated my self, I meant to.
    There are really 3 types of online keyholders or Mistresses. The first is the fake as you found out, usually their mistakes dont take long to appear. Next is the key hoarder, not key holder, they are happy to play games and collect keys but lack in any longterm committment or actual seriousness. Finally there is the genuine online keyholder Mistress. She will spend the time talking with you, finding out about you, your needs, wants, past experience, your level of committment, what devices you have and have tried, why you want this etc etc etc. This isnt learnt or done in one email, an experienced Mistress just doesnt agree to have you locked in a 30 second conversation or email. There is a lot for both to consider !
    I would stress one main and major point - tread slowly and carefully, think slowly and carefully and do NOT rush into handover the keys.
    If you are serious about your committment to chastity, then take the time to try and get a serious Mistress. One who will talk with you, counsel you, set guidelines, rules etc spend the time to find out your needs and wants, your age, location, state of health etc. A genuine Mistress will not be in a rush to get you locked !
    Many may disagree with my comments and that is their right, but a genuine online Mistress is a sought after commodity and is selective, choosey and in no rush as the line waiting is long.
    As for genuine identity, this can pose problems due to the internet where anyone can be almost anything they want. The suggestions of the holding of a specifically worded note etc are not outrageous suggestions at all. Then there is web cams, skype etc. Some Mistresses like me are very reluctant to have our identity as in face actually known, some like me for very genuine reasons but at the same time we are quite happy to show proof in a variety of different ways that we are actally female and not impersonating.
    If online keyholding is your choice, then choose your Mistress with caution, do it slowly, think carefully and dont rush into anything or be rushed. A genune Mistress will not be rushed into anything. Keeness or a rush to have you locked is generally by my opinion the first thing to make warning bells start ringing.

Lina Valentina, jane7 and guest 2942 like this.
  11. Governess Stephanie

Governess Stephanie Long term member

Self Employed
    Adelaide
    Local Time:
    8:37 PM
    Oh and one other point. A GENUINE Mistress wont require you to join websites to establish diaries etc, if you are asked to do that refuse and dump them they are scammers.

guest 2942 likes this.
  12. danzig592

danzig592 Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Columbus, Ohio
    Local Time:
    Thank you for your advice Governess. I have already had this happen, luckily, I am not always as dumb as I seem and saw that red flag very early.

Hopefully I will find a better and more permanent situation eventually. I think I still have more to grow personally before commiting to a serious and long term relationship with a KH anyway.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice