Latexslave's blog, "Be careful for what you wish for....."

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Latexslave2307, Feb 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 Long term member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I'm starting a blog of my chastity wishes. I bought a Behind Barz Complete system belt for myself and initially should my wife be the key holder. But she's soooo vanilla, I can wear the chastity belt on my own and she speaks all the times over that "thing." Further she has nothing to do with it, except I have bought from the "Action" a brand-new no-name key lockbox for about €10. That thing can be adjust to make a 4 digit code by yourself so the keys could be locked up. The first few weeks we had a simple code that I cracked in 5 minutes. After much asking she changed the code in a code I haven't be able to crack. So that's save for now. But when I ask to open the box she will open it.

Meanwhile I wanted to be more in chastity then for max a weekend or 24 hours. The belt itself had it's own issues, wearing it for longer period was not always good do-able. For instance, the steel rod and it's connection to the cage caused every time bruises and pain to the genitals from wearing it. I even opened a topic for it here on Chastitymansion in the review section. Since I got a steel cable string and attached it to the belt the wearability of this Behind Barz belt is so much better.

Now for about a week ago I met at first in the chat on CM an online Mistress called Mrs Celine. We talked a bit about chastity and what my goals were. From one thing came the other thing and now she's my online mistress who gives me tasks and controls my chastity.
    In the last week there is much changed. I've worn the belt now for a week, and she's slowly sissify me.
    And I like that a lot. What further happened, I will write down in the next chapters of "latexslave's blog: be careful what you wish for"

orbix, fkfk and Celine like this.
  2. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    At Januari 31 2023 I got a chat message from Mistress Celine. We came to a conversation and she asked me what I was searching for. After a while we had a connection.
    I was looking for a longer time of chastity and a little feminization. She would give me that although I have a lot to learn.

In first I had to learn to wear the belt for longer. My longest time of wearing it was about 36 hours. The rod was a pain at the are. I could not find the correct fit for that rod. After a few posts here at the mansion for how the rod should be the wearability was better although not 100%
    But my Mistress ordered me to wear the belt at night but also to work. The first week it was only locked so I could loose the outer cage for cleaning. Doing that, I could scratch the genitals, not to able to cum but it felt great. So I told My Mistress that I had steel cable seals and the belt has a hole in the bolt witch hold the central nut. When it's sealed, there is no way out without leaving evidence of tampering the seal.

My Mistress also wanted me to wear a bra every day. I have now a black sports bra witch I had to wear sometimes when the shoulders hurt. I have some kind of nerve issues at the shoulders. Sometimes I need medical attention from a therapist but mostly wearing that bra holds the shoulders more backwards and the problems are less and I'm gonna feel a bit better.

But she wanted me to have a second bra, a nice one with lace. A got a nice pink one, fits great and my Mistress likes it a lot. So weekdays I had to wear that thing. At first it's fun, but begin more and more annoying because I am not used to wear a bra and it's sweaty.

Meanwhile I had changed my Behind Barz belt, the rod was gone and the cable string is installed. And ik know myself, when I have the possibility to cheat, I will try to cheat. So the belt is sealed now, and I asked my Mistress to control just that. So a few times during the day she will give me a number, I'll write it down on a piece of paper and take a picture of the number with the number of the seal. So cheating is no more a possibility. And she checks me if I'm wearing the bra.

But I do have a question for the Behind Barz wearers, I go to running training 2 days a week. I have the permission to release the belt for training. Are there users who go to running training with the Behind Barz belt on?

Celine likes this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Aye good luck

4. Itsnow

Itsnow Member

Spain
    Local Time:
    I play tennis and raquetball and have no issues whilst wearing the full belt. Its all down to getting it fitted correctly to you.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing!

6. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Sooo…
    How does your wife get on with your online mistress? They good friends?

7. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing. However I think there is a little difference between tennis and raquetball and running? I just don't know if I can run with the belt on..... Maybe after a few weeks I could try?

My wife knows that I have an online mistress. It's most of all my kink, and my kink alone. She doesn't want me to wear a bra but I can wear them out of her sight.

I can wear my chastity belt, it o.k. for her that I wear this belt. But when it's time, she overrules the authority of my online mistress Celine. If she wants that I cum, she allows to cum, but still I have to ask for permission.

---

At first we had agreed that I got release after one month of lock-up. However I have a little too much weight on me, she ordered me that we loose the once a month release and change should I copy it for a weight loss release. When I loose some weight on the scale, then I got a release. The first possibility is now when I've 3 kilo's a got a release. Now after a short period of time I have a little regrets that I did agreed that kind of releases. It's harder then what I thought it should be.....

I train twice a week for a running competition, and during that training I have permission from my Mistress Celine that the belt comes off. Immediately after trying and showering I have to put the belt on, seal it and give the seal number to my Mistress Celine. Then she will check the seal several times a day.

For now, I have wearing the belt for almost two weeks. That's longer then the longest time I had worn Chasity.

So for me that's sounds like a victory.....

But much more is coming......

Edit: there were multiple faults in the last message, so I had done it again.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  8. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Back in Chasity.

Last week I took the belt off and discovered a little chaffing on the clitty and the perineum due to wearing the belt. I told my Mistress and the wife, and my Mistress told to leave the belt off for a few days and cream the chaffing 3 times a day. And now after almost a week the chaffing is gone.

Now the belt back on and we are back in business. ;)

In the week the belt was off, sleeping was much better but on the other side without the belt I felt a little naked. I want to wear the belt, but could not. And when I am wearing the belt I want to get it off.
    Sometimes I feel on my clitty when I am wearing the belt and I really want to feel the genitals. With the belt on you only feel the steel cage. And that feels strange......

9. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    As for the weight loss, I loss about 1,5 kg last week. I still have to go 1,5 kg to loose before I get my first release from my Mistress. I also told my wife that I should loose some weight to get a release with all benefits for one time, and one time only. She agreed with me to do that.
    So I have to loose the first 3 kilo's to get a release and when I am under 120 kilogram I have to loose 4 kg to get a release. What my Mistress Celine began to suggest, my wife took over also. Now I am really locked down......

Desairs likes this.
  10. Celine

Celine Member

retired
    Aargovia, Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After having arrived to 3kg loss and a release, there will be another 3kg loss and one more. It will be very difficult to get 4kg down - you may wait long for another orgasm

orbix and Latexslave2307 like this.
  11. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    As I been locked up since last Wednesday after training, I had to seal the belt again. It is a numbered steel cable seal and the number I have to give to Mistress Celine. So she can check it every time I have to make a control picture.

Every morning I have to make a picture with time- and date stamp so I can not cheat on her.
    She loves the pink that I have, and I am wearing it most of the week. Sometime I have to wear a black sports bra when this pink one goes into the wash machine.

The picture should look like this one beneath....

1454B2A3-6653-4B54-9B42-8025C83258D4.jpeg

I also have to wear the bra in the morning with 2 clothespins on each nipple, to make them sensitive.
    Every day, 2 clothespins for at least 15 minutes. They make my nipples sensitive every day, and gives me a sissy feeling when wearing the bra. The sensitives nipple are a great feeling when they rub in the bra.

Desairs and Celine like this.
  12. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    Wow thanks for sharing your story

13. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Back in Chastity.

Since last Saturday I'm back in chastity. From the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic we have lived it thru without any infections. But at the beginning of this month we both got infected by Covid. I was really sick and every day very tired. The tiredness hasn't gone yet and however there is no positive test result I'm still have health issues.
    After a few days/week not in chastity I'm back in chastity and wearing it since last Saturday morning.

Hopefully I can hold for longer now..

14. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    After a few weeks of being locked up I was this weekend on a short holiday. My Mistress and my wife wanted me still locked up on the holiday. So there was nog release or fun except to please my wife.

We had a good time over there and there was a nice new swimming hall. So I wanted to swim.
    I asked my wife to unlock me and she denied that request. So I had to swim in my Behing Barz belt.
    We had taken a swim brief short and a swimsuit. When I tried to wear the swim brief, the steel waistband pop up at the upper side of the swim brief short. So we both knew it should be the bathing suit to go to swim.

That should be my first time with a bathing suit in a swimming hall, locked up with the Behind Barz belt wearing in public. The seal was checked out so cheating was not a issue. Everything was fine and I set of to the hall.
    In the swimming hall I waited a moment and looked into the hall and saw it was really busy with swimming people. After some while I got my guts and asked an employee if it was all-right to go as male to swim in a bathing suit. "No problem" she answered me, and I scanned my ticked and went in.
    I got dressed up and went swimming. It felt really good and had no issues at all.
    The Behind Barz belt was invisible and I had swim for over an hour. I had a happy time over there.

Definitely I am doing that more often!:)

C1803158-2BD6-43EA-ADEC-8E4937E332C9.jpeg

15. Latexslave2307

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    This short post is to proof for the needs for an emergency key!!

I wear the belt now for some times, and it going better and better. But I didn't had an emergency key with me all the time. For a few weeks ago I just made an emergency key. Just took an old plastic card (format Credit Card) and put there the spare key on. Then I taped the key onto the plastic card and let my wife put a signature over the wrapped key. 100% tamper proof.

Last Thursday I came to work and found a white pouder on the floor of my Trailer. I carefully cleaned that and during the day I begin to feel myself worse and worse. That night I called myself sick at the firm.
    The next day I just couldn't eat and drink anymore. I went to the doktor office and before I knew I was going to the hospital. Luckily the steel seal wasn't on the belt. Before you know you're going to the emergency room and in just a flaw I told the nurse I was belted. But in my wallet was the emergency key present. In no time the belt was coming off (thank God to that) and I got the x-ray and examinations.
    Stomack was pumped and the throat was a little swollen.

I'm back home now, everything looks good but some test results will come in if they can find something.
    The big question is, was the white pouder normally stuff or was it hazardous goods? Time will tell, samples were send to to poisoning centre in the Netherlands for testing.

So the core of this story? ALWAYS WEAR A SPARE EMERGENCY KEYS WITH YOU!!
    Some day you will need it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice