Curious for additional sizing advice.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteta, Apr 12, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    I had a weird experience yesterday which made me think about my cage size.

I used to have a much smaller base ring. My cage is too wide and would slip down so I compensated this way. My KH once let me out and we couldn't get the base ring off. We proceeded with sex anyway. When I achieved orgasm it was sort of stunted and I did not ejaculate at all. After, it was difficult to remove the base ring because my erection wouldn't go away. When I finally got it off I released a good amount of semen. So the base ring was probably too tight, which prevented ejaculation from happening.

I'm now in the same cage which I've had shortened, and combined with a larger base ring. I've found that a shorter cage with a larger base ring has been much more tolerable for me. As an aside I plan on buying a narrower cage soon as I know that this one is definitely too wide and I'm sort of "packing" into a too-short cage now to compensate for that. Not an ideal solution but it works in the short term.

Last night my KH held a hitachi against my cage until I reached orgasm. Again, though, no ejaculation during orgasm. Even with my larger base ring. As I became soft, though, it came out again.

So I have 2 working ideas on why this is happening

1) The base ring is still too small and restricting my urethra internally, thus preventing ejaculation until pressure is relieved.

2) Because my cage is too wide, I can get too erect and thus create too much pressure in side the cage. This is the point of restriction.

Either one would also explain why I never leak during teasing but will produce precum after a session when I calm down a bit.

I think with my KH's permission I may try an experiment and orgasm with only the base ring and also to orgasm with only the cage (i.e. holding it in place with one hand and using the wand with the other). This will probably solve the mystery but I'm curious to see what the community's thoughts on this are.

2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    7:05 PM
    Well you have reach a point where you can have an orgasm without ejaculation, it exist, maybe you should try to have multiorgasm like girls does, you're on the good way to.
    Isn't that for this we cage ourself ? Going beyond the simply ejaculation orgasm of the vanilla and primitive men ?

3. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    Well I still ejaculate, just after. It makes me worried as I can't imagine it's healthy to completely restrict the flow of semen like that.

4. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    Very similar issues here as well I had an orgasm the other night with the ring in place and the ejaculate didn’t fly out as normal but slowly came out over a short period. I’m pretty sure as the erection happens and the penis swells this is the cause and can either stop flow or slow it down in my case. I had a full blown orgasm of a ruined one and also did t have the downward blues after.

Just make sure body fluids can pass thru unhindered when not hard IE blood and urine, I’m ok with this as when caged I can urinated as normal and pre cum flows well

5. chasteta

chasteta Active member

Local Time:
    When I'm caged and flaccid I have no trouble urinating.

I don't precum a lot but when I do it's never while I'm aroused in my cage. It's only after I calm down (inside the cage) and when I'm soft enough again I'll produce some precum.

So I do feel like something is too tight, it's difficult to know what, though.

Mimi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice