If you could have an ideal chastity device...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pindick james, Oct 17, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. pindick james

pindick james New member

Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    What would it be like?
    I realise there are short ones, pink ones, black ones, tiny ones, wood effect ones etc. but I'm surprised there aren't a few that play even more on humiliation.

Like why don't you get any with captions / words written on them? Or black ones with a built-in french maid style frill / apron element.

I think it'd be nice to have one with LEDs built in, or one that makes a blip every half hour.

How about one that works as an alarm clock, which also comes with a socket you can physically attach to the wall? When the alarm goes off, you have to insert it into the socket to turn it off, or you get a little shock...?

Excited to see ideas anyway!

2. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    The perfect device for me/us, would be invisible under jeans. Not too restrictive to motion, but you always know it's there. It's hygienic, and comfortable for days. It has a built in lock, so less bulk. It keeps the balls from pulling through, but doesnt cause any damage when they try. You can pee with it on, and not make a mess, and you empty properly.

Kink wise, we are all different in what we want. For us, it's like symbolic jewelry or a piercing, and not so much a humiliation thing. What suits me/us is that it presents the package as balls and a pee hole, or just the head, no shaft. The balls are tight and splayed out. There is no shaft or head to touch or see. My keyholder likes a de-sexed look, that removes the penis from my time spent serving. My wife likes it out of the way when I'm wearing a strap-on. Fit is more important than security as I have no desire to be un-locked.

I'd be happy with the super short stainless cage I have, with a few changes. Take out all play in the fit to avoid pinching. Enlarge the cup that makes up the cage portion so it swallows the whole penis head cleanly. That would be about perfect really.

3. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I'm pretty much wearing my ideal cage right now.

My ideal next generation one would have an anti-pullout detector. That's about it.

My ideal futuristic one would be a nano-bonded pouch that covered everything but also handled cleaning and maintenance...

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    My dream device would be a neural implant that kept penis numb and limp unless she activated it.

Shepherdsflock and Chaste J. like this.
  5. JosieLynn Jewell

JosieLynn Jewell Long term member

Michigan, USA
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    My current cage is my current ideal... benefits of designing it yourself :) Small in the pants, great fit, has attachments for fun things, lightweight, easy to clean in...

6. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Now that does take it to another level altogether. I personally like the "inconvenience" of a real device! You have to keep it clean, the need to sit and pee if confronted with a "normal" toilet or the urinal section is a little to busy! In my case the need to wear a panty liner, because no matter how much you shake it, that last drop will still be there! And just the fact that even though most of the time you don't feel it or notice it, it's always there and you can't totally forget it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice