How many mistresses/wives love the cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by branded_hubby, Aug 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    My wife seems to get so turned on seeing me in my cage....glans armor 2 by the way. I know part of it is comes from the way she pulled me into the piercer and said, 'youre getting this done so we can fix you permanently`. But I've also seen a lot of guys comment on how their wives don't want to have anything to do with the the cage. Wondering if im just "lucky". Lucky of course is relative...after 9 moths of healing and stretching on the piercing, I'm three months since my last O - and no end in sight.

2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife says that sometimes I look really cute locked up. But I don’t think the cage itself is a huge turn on for her. The turn on for her is knowing she has control over my penis and I don’t get to use it.

3. Guest 3021

Guest 3021 Active member

Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I love your avatar :love:

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  4. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    My soon to be wife @WickedAngel is turned on by the cage, the control, my whimpering...

She said on day 3 of our first lock up that this is our life now. She says i helped awaken something in her. She's also getting kinkier, bit by bit. And also losing her guilt over denying me.

I realize I'm so incredibly lucky. She's truly the most amazing person I've ever met!

5. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    My wife likes stainless cage but didnt like the HT2 or CBS cages

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    She really likes receiving oral sex. So she likes the cage because i focus all my attention on this and try to do a great job, while she totally relaxes in a "Zen state". This is her overriding reason for liking it.
    She regularly asks me to provide the above service and her arousal and pleasure have got up a notch since "permanent" locking; she says this is because she does not have to think about the why and whens of unlocking and can focus solely on her own response. The
    "key is dead, long live the key" has extended beyond the bedroom as she no longer ever offers the key, whereas she would have done previously in situations like security checks or day long drives.
    She likes the look and efficacy of the JB but really hated the cb plastic devices which she would not have tolerated for any reason.

Guest 2802, Allen1987 and Rectrix like this.
  7. luvinlocked

luvinlocked Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    At first my wife wasn’t real sure about it all, but now after 2 years she seems to love the cage and loves the idea that it keeps me so horny for her

Guest 2802 and Fred manns like this.
  8. luvinlocked

luvinlocked Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    Not such a newbie anymore!

Guest 2802 likes this.
  9. Guest 8306

Verified Female

Local Time:
    At first I was confused and intrigued by the suggestion. After experiencing it first hand, how effective it is I wouldn’t have it any other way.
    This is exactly the same feelings I have towards the cage.
    I love how much control i now have over my cock.
    There is something so appealing and rewarding having it locked and denied.
    That it’s release is only allowed when i choose.
    To see it straining and dripping, her balls going blue is an incredible turn on for me.
    LP :kiss:

10. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    My first cage was a HTv2 and my wife didn't like it all, she didn't even like looking at me down there while I was wearing. I got permission from her to try some inexpensive steel cages, when I tried on a steel pepper mill model she fell in love with it. That one was a bit to big so about 5 months later I bought a model called the goldkinger. It was shorter and fit me perfectly and so far that's been her favorite. She now sees it as functional jewelry instead of just a tool for me to be chaste. I catch her staring at it often when I'm walking around undressed.

11. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    Honestly, I get so much enjoyment out of her loving our new lifestyle! Its absolutely incredible to see her face light up they way it does :)

Guest 2802, Allen1987 and Guest 8306 like this.
  12. freakyfreaks1989

Nebraska
    Local Time:
    Like some others here, my wife loves locking me up, but I think she can take or leave the look of the cb-6000s cage. We both know that we need to upgrade to a metal device soon, mainly because they're more aesthetically appealing and more hygienic for long-term use.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  13. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mine is rather pretty looking cage, and she likes the look. Like another poster, it’s looked upon as jewelry, but about her. I suppose that’s natural, she’s got the keys to using the darn thing.

As to the aspect she likes most, I would have to say seeing it struggle to get bigger but can’t, and watching and checking if I’m dripping. One time she checked and disappointingly said “no tears” but all I had to do was flex and out they came, and she said “there they are”. She smiled and got out of bed.

She doesn’t feel guilty about the tears anymore lol

14. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    I certainly love the cage... for many reasons. I could wax poetic but I'll keep this short. :)

I find it quite sexy, aesthically. Metal has always intrigued Me, but I only discovered cock cages last year. Two of My favorite things made for an even better combination. ;)

However, the effects I enjoy the most occur in the other brain. :)

Pet had a hard limit for bondage, yet he's now carrying around a firmly locked cock for Me at all hours, every day... Surprisingly, we've never been more intimate and open with one another.

It's safe to say, that cage has brought on a multitude of positive changes.

15. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    My wife has no interest in seeing me in a cage, but she does like the fact that she is in charge of my orgasms. She loves ruined orgasms and allows one every week or two. She doesn't like full blown orgasms, and I have not had one of those in about 4 months. She may have cut me off all together.

Guest 2802 likes this.
  16. Allen1987

Allen1987 All for Her

Machinist
    Massachusetts USA
    Local Time:
    My wife had always loved steel. Collars and cuffs and the like. When She saw a full belt
    all stainless steel She wanted to get it. Well I got it. She is always looking and it definitely
    turns Her on. She loves to grab it and pull me close and say, 'Am I bothering you, you look
    a little cramped.in there. Sorry.' No more mercy, but I love Her for it. Oh just the thought.

Mash2214, Guest 2802, gary170 and 4 others like this.
  17. Truly Tasty

Truly Tasty Long term member

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Love is not necessarily a fan of the cage itself, She says that She enjoys to see Her property, we use a HTv2. She does however enjoy the benefits of having me caged up. The realization of those benefits have only recently been recognized so the cage is used more often now then, let's say, 4 months ago.

Mash2214 likes this.
  18. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge used to really like the CB3000 because she could see me "all squished up like a sausage." None of the other devices particularly caught here interest, although she has grown to really enjoy the A272 - less so for the shape, and more because it's a very solid, stainless steel device which "feels" more permanent.

19. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    12:30 AM
    My wife love me in a cage in fact she sulks a bit it seems when I had to take it off for a bunch of personal reasons ,travel sickness ect now I locked back up I can feel and see the difference in her
    She loves having the key tucked in her bra which is a good thing because I do as well ;-)

Rectrix and Guest 2802 like this.
  20. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    It is one of the things that grew on her over time. At first she was hesitent, now she frequently 'grabs me by the pussy' just to check on the package.

For her, and I know this is different then many, the really big thing is the security. We have had several friends marriages end in horrible divorces due to affairs. Basically, she knows this is just not really possible with me. Yes I can still turtle and get out (until we break down and free my cock long enough for a prince albert) but really, it would be very odd to say the least what with the ball trap still attached.

Mash2214 and skD like this.
  21. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    My wife does that frequently too these days. I like it on many levels....that she is engaged as my KH to check her goods and of course, it feels great to have her hand tugging at my cage through my pants. How far we have come....

22. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Mistress enjoys clicking the lock on my cage each morning as She likes the control and knowledge that I won't be wanking while She is at work, but She quickly gives me the keyring when She comes home to unlock myself (most days). That's just the way She likes it, but, actually, I would prefer to wear it all of the time. It seems that when unlocked, all I can think about is being locked up again! Go figure!

Mash2214 and Lann like this.
  23. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Miss Shelly likes the control she has over me when I’m locked. It took her a long time to except me being locked all the time. She was always concerned that it was hurting me or causing issues, like I wouldn’t be able to perform when she wanted me to. She than became comfortable with it that she forgot I even had it on, years ago this was an issue due to the work I was doing and couldn’t wear my cage to work she would remove it before I left. On a few occasions I had to go to work locked and make it work. Now since I’m in my cage almost all the time it’s just a normal part of our life when we’re home alone. Me caged, nude or pantied.

Allen1987 likes this.
  24. Guest 0388

Guest 0388 Active member

Local Time:
    My girlfriend likes the cages because they keep me limp and unable to touch myself, but she doesn't care to look at it that much because she's not really interested in my dick.

25. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    I locked up today after a long period of not, and when I said I was taking it off I was told why?
    Hugs
    Lucy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice