Most instense moment when in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Slave 293-924-431, Sep 25, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Slave 293-924-431

Slave 293-924-431 New member

Québec, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:28 AM
    When I'm locked, the first few days are fairly easy. Then after around one week, it gets very intense. I really start to feel the effect of chastity, both physically and emotionally. It lasts a few day, then it calm down.

I'm curious to see if others experience the same feelings.

MyDB and Sunny like this.
  2. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    Totally agree. For me next came the let down after being let out and allowed to orgasm. I kind of get to the point I did not want to be out.

filltee likes this.
  3. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    Not the same for me.
    The first week is the hardest physically, as my penis just fights the cage mightily o_O
    Nights are difficult, and sometime I wake up feeling like I have just been hard all night...
    During the day, my penis is rarely entirely flaccid, and the cage feels small.
    Not super comfortable overall :confused:

Then comes the time of resignation, and my cock seems to give up the fight.
    The cage then gets really comfy, and even the nights are fine.
    At this point I often feel horny (like a warm feeling in my belly and hips) but without any erection.
    The horniness seems to become more mental than physical in a way.

filltee and Sunny like this.
  4. Allornothing77

Allornothing77 New member

Local Time:
    1:28 AM
    Well, I think the most intense is the first week. Crazy constant erections, and sleep is full of them as well. But things settle down right around there, and the true feelings kick in. It's not intense anymore, but it's real. For me, the erotic dreams increase , but the daytime erections seem to reduce dramatically. I guess the body adjusts to its situation, and the mind is effected as well.

But I'd have to vote for the 1st week being the most sexually intense. And I vote the 2nd week for being the most emotionally intense.

filltee likes this.
  5. Jay600

Jay600 Junior Member

Paris
    Local Time:
    10:28 AM
    For me about day 10 is the worst. After that things calm down a bit, but I still get bouts of real desire to get out of the thing ( I have Master series Asylum small). These only last about twenty minutes / half an hour but are really intense.

GF is keyholder and really keen on all this . I suppose I am lucky, but for her three months is easy. She just tells me she went six months without an orgasm, and I am silly to complain about three months.

Do not have any problem sleeping. Just need cleaning twice a week. Usually I get to the point where I no longer need to come. Two months. Then I just dont care and am actually a bit disappointed because she gets me out and makes me come.

Jay

6. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:58 PM
    My most intense / horrifying / depressing moment in chastity was on the night of November 1, 2014
    It was absolutely without informing me
    That night my wife chained my hands & legs & I was blind folded, unable to move
    Then she permanently sealed the locking post of my cage with Araldite, the super glue
    Now I satisfy her with oral sex - cunnilingus
    Since then my erections and my life, both have gradually calmed down

capturedboy81 likes this.
  7. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    wow... that would be a shocker! not sure how I would take it, but if that is what Mistress wanted...

Sunny likes this.
  8. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    New to this but I find the first week physically hard and week two a real emotional awakening, I also found day ten as a a day of wanting to rip it off .... no chance. :)

Slave 293-924-431 likes this.
  9. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    For me, since I'm fairly new to being locked, is the initial lock up. The intensity of having the cage put on and then hearing the final click of the lock is a real mind fuck for me. I calm down quickly and don't get any serious urges to be let out, even up to the 40 day point I'm at right now.

10. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    For me the initial lock up is intense and exciting. Also the not knowing when I might be released. After about the 5th day I start to settle down and relax and everything becomes quite comfortable.

11. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    My most intense Chastity moment (so far) was last night after i admitted i have been severely tempted to "take matters into my own hands". Mistress Wolf TOLD me to lock in, quite forcefully for Her, too!

Would i have fallen to temptation? i don't think so, but with everything going on there is the possibility.

12. kellysbitch

kellysbitch Long term member

Self employed
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    My most intense moment was the day my wife and I signed our first contract (1/25/2015). We both signed it and I handed the keys over to her, we hugged. I told her that I loved her and promised her that this was going to be the beginning of the best time in our marriage.

13. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    9:28 AM
    I get locked these days I accept it straight away, if its been a while my body needs 7-10 days to readjust and calm down. Then I get into the head-fuck stage .... I want an orgasm .. I want to be denied.

I love to be allowed out to play and although it has very rarely happened I dread letting us both down at the same time.

Fortunately if one has a partner the decision to end the period of denial and how to would no longer be your own.

To, be honest I usually feel a little disappointed if my current lock up ends sooner than my last one did.

14. Jens bitch

Jens bitch Active member

Toronto
    Local Time:
    I think my most intense moment was when I was doing Jen with a strap on and she noticed that I was going to cum by the way I was breathing. I had been in the cage for a month and my thrusting with the strap on just turned me on so much I started to cum. She made me stop before I could actually have a full orgasm.

Subeva74 likes this.
  15. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:28 AM
    For me, it depends on how much my g/f lets me out for teasing. Last month I was teased at least a couple times per week. I was in a constant state of arousal and constantly leaking. Just looking at her and my cock would fill up my tube. The whole month felt like one long ruined orgasm.

This month she has laid off a lot on the teasing, she only did it a couple times so far. I'm on day 30 right now and things are going pretty easy, still very horny, but it feels different than last month. I think she will give me a full release this week or at least a RO, but if not, it's ok, I will go as long as she wants.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice