Becoming her full time Chastity Slave: Pros/Cons

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, May 3, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    Hope everyone's have a great day!

I wanted to reach out with a new thread to those with actual experience of this.

I have recently done chastity with my Financee who is F25 and I'm M35. Long story short she loved it, I loved it. We went as far as her telling 6 of her close girlfriends and I basically was serving them one night when they all came over with them knowing I was in my chastity cage. (they didn't know I knew)

So my mind naturally is extremely kinky and I KNOW she would go there but this is a big IF but IF I wanted to let her start having sex with other men, and I wanted to become her full time chastity slave, bitch, cuck whatever you call it. Does anyone have any experience with it?

It's extremely far out for me but I would love nothing more then some hung stud banging her out as I sat in the corner locked up and she made fun of me or ordered me to wash the sheets when she done etc.

I want her to have her girlfriends over and I just do everything they say and they laugh and make fun.

Again guys this is a bit of a fantasy but I know she would do it if I sold it the right way. Not saying I want to right now lol.

Would LOVE to hear from people with real experience about this!

Thank you!

-Joey

qwer75, spider203 and dkid13 like this.
  2. werqu

werqu New member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
  3. GarryWaa

GarryWaa Member

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Some fantasys are best left that, cuckolding can be a lot of fun for everyone involved but it can also cause problems you didnt see coming.

Im not saying you shouldnt consider it down the line but tread carefully!

Joey G and Gigaman like this.
  4. Deleted member 75752

I believe we are headed down the cuckolding/hotwife path. I have expressed interest and so has my wife, so I am pretty sure it will happen. Super excited about the future.
    The difference between you and me though is that we have been married for 15 years and have 4 kids. We have been through a lot together and my wife is not going anywhere.
    Can you say the same about your 25 year old fiancee. I see this ending badly. Just my 2 cents.

Joey G and GarryWaa like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    I say just go for it! I was totally against cuckolding, my madam had been suggesting for some time, but I always said no, until one day when she sat me down and basicly said that is was going to happen. Now I wish I had agreed years earlier!

Joey G, asastype and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. Mistress Janie

Mistress Janie Long term member

registered nurse
    Virginia, USA
    Local Time:
    Hi Joey G,
    The above quote by JCNTX makes a lot of sense, and I agree with it.

I have been married to my sub-hubby for almost 25 years. Our 2 sons are now grown and out of the house. Chastity for him started a few years ago, full 24/7 lockup about 18 months ago, and cuckolding only a little over a year ago.

Cuckolding has been a lot of fun for us, my only regret is that we did not start it earlier. But it is not for every couple. And once started it will definitely change the relationship and there is no going back. So be very careful, especially if you are in a new relationship.

Joey G, Gigaman, Open2njoy and 3 others like this.
  7. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    This place needs to be renamed Fantasy Mansion.

Joey G, Mimi and Isopropylforyou like this.
  8. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Joey G,

I have read some of your other posts on the site. Based on what I've read (and admittedly it is not everything you've written), it sounds like communication can be strained at time in your relationship. Communication will be important to your success in chastity and will be absolutely critical in your success in a cuckolding scenario.

If you want your relationship to survive cuckolding, you need to make sure the relationship is 100% rock solid with 100% devotion to each other and great communication.

I suggest that you do a lot of research on people's cuckolding experiences. There are *many* articles and pieces out there on the Internet about people's experiences. Because you want to be cucked, you will gravitate toward stories where everything works out great. This is called confirmation bias and is a well known psychological phenomenon. You need to compensate for it otherwise you'll talk yourself into doing this without having realistic expectations and plans for execution.

When I started chastity with my wife, I really wanted her to have sex with other men. It was maybe more of a desire than the chastity was. After wading into chastity and thinking and research *a lot more* about cuckolding, I am much less eager to travel that path. She still has a standing, open pass to do as she pleases with other people, but I'm no longer encouraging her.

You need to think through all the possible outcomes and what risks and outcomes you're willing to accept.

For example, consider that you might end up divorced, living in a divorcee community while her "bull" is banging her every night on top of a pile of alimony cash you're paying her. That is not a guaranteed outcome, but it has happened to many, many couples who start the cuckolding life.

Feel free to take my advice with a grain of salt. My wife (to my knowledge) is not having sex with other people, so I don't have any "real" experience with cuckolding.

Joey G likes this.
  9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Why?

We’ve had multiple discussions on people posting their fantasies in areas other then the fiction section.

Personally I haven’t seen anything in this thread that screams fantasy. What did I miss, as I’m one that hates seeing people try to pass fantasy as reality.

Joey G likes this.
  10. sissywannabe2

sissywannabe2 Member

Australia, Queensland
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    I am so jealous of you

Joey G likes this.
  11. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Just my opinion? Put that on the back burner. Work on building a solid foundation. I think having her friends over is a good start to scratch that humiliation itch.

Let the relationship evolve to cuckolding. Don't "sell" it or keep pushing for it. Cuckolding is a super delicate balance. An many relationships really aren't strong enough to survive it.

From what I've seen on here those couples that are able to make it work are very fulfilled.

Joey G likes this.
  12. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    Well Joey it is not a fantasy for me . It has been my life for 7 years now. Sara is a hotwife, I'm a cuckold in chastity.
    There are reasons for this . Sara was in a abusive marriage. Then lived with a boyfriend who didn't abuse her but wasn't nice to her. I'm very small ( see photos) , very quick , and require many days to recover to do it again.
    So Sara has complete control over me . She feels safe . She goes out and has sex as she feels . She comes home to me tells me about her date. If he satisfied her she will unlock me , and let me jerk off as she tells me in detail about what they did. Then back into lock. If he didn't satisfy her , then she comes home tells me about the date but doesn't unlock me. So I feel the same sexual frustration as she does. Her mother , sister and brother in law know, as well as some of her friends which makes it even more humiliating. I have to wear panties under my make clothes always, at home at times she has me in full female clothes.
    I've it will never change.

qwer75 likes this.
  13. Rider9

Rider9 Locked4her

Slovenia, Europe
    Local Time:
    11:40 PM
    When you both are 100% certain about this just let it evolve slowly. Don't rush into it because after that there is no turning back.
    Years ago this was just one hot fantasy for me. Now we live it and we both enjoy it.

TonyF25 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice