Locktober: Post Notes

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ms Linda's slave, Nov 2, 2022.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Ms Linda's slave

Ms Linda's slave New member

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Just came out of chastity after participating for the first time in Locktober.

Cage used was a custom solid steel cage with minimally vented head. Cage was on the entire duration. I used a squeeze bottle to keep the area clean through the openings in the vented cap. Though seemingly kept clean, skin was very very dry upon release.

Just curious how others made out, if cages were kept on the entire time or removed briefly for cleaning/care and any suggestions that may assist with avoiding dry skin.

Thanks.

2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Locked the whole time in a cherry keeper

3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I've been locked in a Vice Mini for 4 weeks straight without opening the cage for any reason; my longest continuous lock ever. I learned I am able to clean it without removal but I started to get uncomfortable the last week without having shaved in 4 weeks. I'm looking forward to being released for shaving.

I can also feel some minor discomfort where the anti pullout meets the edge of the glans on either side near the top of the head. I think a more regular release prevents this from happening.

I've been super horny this last week and can't wait for an orgasm. My wife KH is sick so I will have to try and wait a few more days before I get any action.

4. Queens property

Queens property Active member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Been locked in a steel cage all October, still locked. Hasn't come off at all as it can easily be kept clean. My fiance is saying its staying on until we get married, next October. I think this might be it for me now. If she does keep me locked until then I can see it becoming permanent after the wedding. Eek.

5. sissywindsor

sissywindsor Active member

Local Time:
    Still locked here too, full Locktober and possibly NOvember , no unlocks at all, BA-28 Titanium with PA

Attached Files:

lassmichinruhe and SoumisCH like this.
  6. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife(KH) allowed me to take the cage part off a few times for cleaning and to let me get a full erection. Maybe three times. She won't touch me when there is no cage on. She has me masturbate for her until I'm hard and excited. I have to stop when I get close to having an orgasm. She will have me do that a few times, then it's back to being caged.
    I posted that I thought I was going to be allowed an orgasm after Loctober, but my Wife(KH) has other ideas. Maybe for my birthday on Nov. 24. But, now she has told me it will be later, maybe new year's eve.

Rectrix and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Great looking cage!

8. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    We started 2 weeks early, one unlock for PIV after hours of torture..I made the mistake of mentioning it was Nov 1. Was taught a lesson that she is in charge, not a Calander. Still locked and assume its going to be a while....

9. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Husband suffered through Locktober in a CB-6000 with anti pullout device. I enjoyed seeing him in it and seeing him frustrated. It stayed on the whole time. He cleaned himself with Q tips, sponges, spray and soap. Still, typical of these types of cages, there was a weird smell when I took it off, so I made him shower before getting dressed for a Disciplinary Session. I watched him to make sure he didn't masturbate.

I started out the Session with supervised masturbation,since I figured he wouldn't last long across my lap since he hadn't ejaculated for a month.. I was right. He ejaculated only after a few strokes. It was a nice big quantity for him to eat. Then he got a tawsing and then we began the actual spanking. He lasted a shorter time than usual on the first trip across my lap.

I locked him up again after best friend went home that day since I want PiV on Friday and I want a good quantity for me to swallow when I fellate him. He doesn't like it, but I didn't tell him the real reason why I locked him up again. He asked me why, so I said in the sharpest and most authoritative voice I could "BECAUSE i SAID SO!".

He might not like being locked up , now but Me and him are in for a real treat Friday night.

10. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please @Cecilia B
    please Miss. curtsy. them cages do smell if they on a long long time. and it best if they can be clean ever day and then it stop the smell. but if the cage has got to be on a long time then metal ones best.

11. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    He did clean himself every day with the cage on, but it still smelled funny when I took it off.

jemima likes this.
  12. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Will you please keep us updated on Friday's events

13. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    Locktober hasn’t ended for me yet, hopefully this weekend it will. I’m 24/7 so all it really means is she’ll go back to touching/licking me when the cage is off. I’m not allowed to orgasm until February and not allowed to cum at all for the rest of this year so uncaged teasing is all I have to look forward to right now.

14. SissyMichelleNJ

SissyMichelleNJ Long term member

Local Time:
    Goddess and i started Locktober strong. She loves teasing me and after having me pleasure Her everyday, Her favorite thing to do is torment me by either putting my caged clit in Her mouth or Her pussy but not moving i treasure these times and just the idea that i may earn such an honor is enough to make it bearable. As for being let out, i am normally let out every 3 days for supervised cleaning and shaving. The cage comes off but the ring stays on. This year, however, W/we both got very busy so Goddess did not have the time or desire to torture me and She was to preoccupied to really enjoy me pleasuring Her so She declined my daily service. Finally, because W/we were both traveling so much the cage stopped coming off at all. my cage is an open steel design so cleaning isn’t that bad but shaving is still difficult. At the beginning of the month Goddess told me that She was going to unlock me on Halloween and, if i did not complain or beg at all that month, i would have the honor of choosing how and where W/we fucked - none of Her holes were off limits! She took me out for cleaning and shaving on 10/29 and locked me back up. Then on Sunday - 1 day before my release - She announced She had to leave town for work and would not back until 11/6. i was frustrated but the prize made it so i could handle a few more days. She got home yesterday only to tell me She got Her period last night so there is no need to unlock me for at least another week. i am now basically a puddle of precum and desire.

sonhee and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice