New Years resolution Ideas

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Dec 29, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    I thought this might be a good post considering we are coming up to 2016 now pretty rapidly. What are some of your thoughts on new years resolutions

Mine is rather strange. I am married (if you can call it that) and i have a mistress. This coming year will be the first time that Mistress will have held both keys to my looker 2 as in the past my wife has had one key and Mistress the other. I have been having a break from chastity the last month which has been nice too after being 24/7 almost constantly for 2 years and playing with chastity for 6 now.

Mistress has told me its being locked on new years day and she will have 100% control having both keys, she has both keys with all my trust and love.

The new year will certainly be interesting.

2. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    Interesting dynamic @cogman I would like to know more about how that works. Are you keeping a journal? In particular how is your Wife with the arrangement?

Anyway I have been racking my brains trying to come up with a chastity based resolution, but I must admit I am struggling. There is the obvious, I will not have an orgasm without the permission of my Wife, and 2016 will be the first full year that happens, but it doesn't say much as a resolution for any specific period as I have already agreed to it for the past three months.

For a resolution to be successful it must be something that adds to your life rather than something that removes. I could resolve not to try to influence my Wife with her choices regarding our chastity and FLR exploration, but I also know how virtually impossible that is to do.

My main goal for 2016 is to make it a successful one with regards to my relationship with my Wife. I therefore make a resolution to seriously consider every suggestion she makes regarding how we play this game. I will do everything I can to make her happy as a smile and a giggle from her lights up my entire life.

I agree, the new year will be very interesting!

3. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    We're thinking about adding fitness milestones to the conditions for release. Although I'm in the middle of my healthy BMI window for my height, I could benefit from losing about 10 pounds or so. Our first inclination is to allow release with each 5 pound increment, conditional upon satisfying the other usual FLR submissive duties, of course.

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Jasmic, yes its unusual, and I was actually expecting some backlash, nice that no one did.

I wish it were some kinky thing going with my wife and Mistress, but its a bit boring comparatively. My Wife and I basically don't talk to each other. I do have a blog but its not been updated for a long time... If you google "journey into a wife led marriage" you will find it...The last post was when I went to visit Mistress for the first time...A lot has happened since then but been too busy to write about it.....but the blog as a whole is real and a bit sad really..but I am not sad now....hard to believe I been playing with this stuff for 8 years now.

5. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:38 AM
    @cogman I am sorry to hear about the situation with your Wife. In the time I have been looking at genital modification and then Male Chastity I have come across a similar situation for many couples, more than I would have guessed. I am one of those very lucky men whose Wife first agreed to become their keyholder and now finds themselves in an even more close relationship than before.

cogman likes this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I am very fortunate to have a very understanding Mistress, its not all that easy for her either but I think her having both keys will help :)

We spend more time together than most married couples..as we work together too. But like every couple we have our moments :)

7. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    Hello @cogman good thread and hugs :)
    Mistresses was more kink and mine is to do as I'm told and be a good slave/sissy/baby as Mistresses wants. I was locked on the 1st Jan , which was after a break of 2 months ( that was 100 days orgasm free) so who knows. I'm not worried. Xx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice