IB-Chaste’s Chastity Sex Toy Review

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by IB-Chaste, Oct 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    EMLA cream
    5% lidocaine/prilocaine
    Local anaesthetic (numbing) cream for application to the skin.

Overall Rating
    :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
    Like a store bought delay spray but way way more effective!

Order and Delivery
    :+1::+1::+1:
    Quick delivery but had to enter more details than usual.

Purchased from an online chemist, Lloyds pharmacy.
    To order the product I had to enter some some basic details for its use, I entered two word ‘tattoo pain’ and that seemed sufficient information for a pharmacist to assess I wasn’t rubbing it all over my dick with reckless abandonment for its proper application. It arrived just 3 days later discreetly package and delivered by Hermes which meant tracking was easy.
    Unfortunately, Lloyds pharmacy emails automatically default as Junk and therefore I wasn’t aware of shipment.

Ease of use
    :+1::+1::+1::+1:

No actual instructions for sexual play.

Ok, so the product itself comes with a spatula and an informative leaflet; and as with any medication these were skim read and quickly discarded. Taking note of only that it should not be applied to damaged skin I told my wife not to put any too close to where the base ring sits. I know from previous experience with hair removal cream (ouch!) that this area is far more sensitive than it ever has been before.
    We also noted that it should not be applied to the penis of anyone younger than 12 years old. That was kinda funny, and after rummaging around for my drivers licence we came to the conclusion that I was probably within an acceptable age bracket!

I don’t know how this would be applied with a wooden spatula, instead we used a latex glove for application. Watching her put on a black vynilex glove is a major turn on for me and so it was applied to an erect penis.

Effectiveness
    :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:
    Numbing but still pleasurable

My wife added 3 small drops of cream to the tip of my head and initially masturbated the cream all over my engorged penis. It does not take immediate effect! I was close to orgasm… I’m actually quite shocked at just how easy that is these days.
    After a short while, maybe two minutes of her stop starting the excessive sensations had become slightly muted. After rubbing her feet for a while she beckoned me back up to touch me again. By this point I could easily take the embrace as she clenched her hands around me and began stroking. It has a weird feeling. It’s like when you have a tooth removed, you don’t feel the pain but you feel the movement as the tooth is wrenched out with pliers. I could feel her hand stroking over my head but it wasn’t bringing the sensations that usually go hand and hand with it.

General Comments:
    We haven’t used the cream for full intercourse, this was merely a trial run.

While I was out my wife had done lots of housework etc. before work and when she returned I thanked her, we had a little embrace… not that little, it made me throb I won’t lie, and I told her as she’d done all my work I’d be rubbing oil in her feet later. She gave me a quick kiss and replied, “you can do that after I’ve rubbed cream all over you and it’s settling in, then I want to do some stuff. You won’t get anything out of it so don’t get your hopes up, but i want to try it out”
    Turns out we’re both feeling a whole lot better!
    We had a bath together and she said “how much do I put on? Should I just put it on the end? All the way down? Oh, I’m going to use the whole tube on your body! You won’t feel a thing, it will be like your not there. It’s going to make you invisible!”
    We chatted and decided it would be best if she just added a little as she could put more on if needed.

Masturbation:
    While numb and massaging her feet she gave me my first opportunity to play with myself since we started chastity.
    She asked, “How does it feel?”
    It’s a strange sensation. It’s hard to tell that there’s any difference to how it would be usually… but at the same time there very much is. No amount of self pleasure will give the exciting tingling as your body starts to respond.
    Just having an erection feels sort of strange. Probably more a mental aspect but it feels like it’s swollen. It’s not, it just feels slightly alien.

Handjob:
    Like masturbating: having her hands over me we’re enjoyable but wouldn’t give the desired effect. Kneeling in front of her while she caressed my penis with one hand and stroked her other all over my body was still very intimate regardless of the lack of sexual stimulation. She smiled as she made eye-contact. Incredibly hot. I don’t know if she was enjoying herself or found my dilemma somewhat amusing.

Vibrator:
    As the evening progressed her wand was introduced. She pulled me on top of her for a kiss while we both made use of the powerful vibrations. Sharing is caring. Ok so the numbing sensations may work on the exterior, but the pulsing sensations travelling through an excited penis and extending further across the body…. No, it probably won’t stop orgasm under those circumstances. I struggled to steady myself and laid on top as I kissed her neck whilst moaning uncontrollably! I knew better than to allow myself an orgasm and had to withdraw.
    Laughing she told me, “well I better be careful not to touch you with that while your inside me!”

Spooning:
    After she was satisfied with the experimenting, and more so satisfied from her wand she told me that was enough. I was still too hard to re-enter my cage and so we spooned a little while watching TV. Free and erect I thrust against her in a position we enjoy sex the most. Did I enter her? No… my wife is normally obliging reaching down and ensuring my entry glides to perfection. Without that and the effects of the cream I could have been pushing my cock between her thighs and would have been none the wiser!

It was however, enlightening in that it felt incredibly pleasurable to be that close to her. Uncaged. Feeling her body against mine. Her ass pressed against my groin. Her hands reaching back and stroking me. Brushing her hair to one side to kiss her neck.
    While maybe I don’t miss too much the sex, that level of intimacy is something I’m really looking forward to again…
    And should the cream work as well as it does in the trial it will be an amazing moment to feel her thrive on her own orgasm while I’m inside her.

After around 40 minutes of application I started to regain sensations… I was quickly re-instructed to enter my cage.

EMLA cream:
    Great for premature ejaculation. Terrible at causing invisibility.

2. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Great write up and very detailed for those of us yet to experience such. Great trial runs, perhaps a new category for your other thread? PIV Numbed?

3. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I imagine all PIV will be numbed going forward :confused:

4. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    1:11 AM
    Congrats!?!??? :eek:

5. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    I appreciate the rather extensive review. Please keep us updated on the PiV experience when and if it happens. I think it would be interesting to try with my wife so she can simultaneously get what she wants while I don’t get what I want. She’s all for experimenting but if something like this went sideways (like it numbed her too) I could see it turning her off from ever trying it again.
    Damn shame it doesn’t work for invisibility though. That was always my number one pick for “what super power would you choose?”. Guess I’ll have to go back to trying the get struck by lighting while standing in toxic waste.

6. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to review whether it numbs her too… maybe a few times down the road perhaps. For now there are too many children in our lives and we’d like to keep it that way! Numbed, with a condom… I doubt I’ll feel a thing.
    I will look forward to your review on that subject ;).

Invisibility would be No1. After that I think teleportation… but I doubt this would be achieved through lightning and toxic waste. Might give myself a spin in the microwave.

7. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    2:11 AM
    It's been a few years since I have played with numbing. I find the numbness from lidocaine to be different than benzocaine. Benzo seems to just numb it. With lido, it seems to be a dead little piece of meat. I also tried mixing the 2 and had some serious results

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Didn’t realise you could buy this over the counter, not into numbing games, but I will use this for actual tattoos!

9. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I think I’d be more ashamed telling the tattooist I needed it than my partner… :p

10. Hard-Aching-69

Local Time:
    4:41 PM
    Great read and Im going to order this online as easy to,thanks for the review. :)

IB-Chaste likes this.
  11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    3:11 AM
    So after a few minutes you lose external sensation. Does the product work it's way in so that you can remove the gloves and not cause desensitization of her hands or other body parts that come into contact with it? Do you have to remove excess with a tissue? How long did the effects last?

12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    It appears that once it’s dried into the skin you can’t transmit the numbing effects further. We had a condom break while using it and it didn’t affect her in any way. Also masturbating didn’t have any affect on my hands.
    Maybe, if it was remoistened perhaps. Haven’t done in depth tests just yet.

You don’t really need to remove any excess as it just soaks in.
    Probably lasts 40 minutes to a to an hour, it’s hard to tell.. it’s really weird as you can’t really tell sensation is coming back, or back to full levels. Plenty of time for any indecent acts before the numbness has gone.

13. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I used it on my whole penis, and found it difficult to get hard. Who knows more about timing and placement

14. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I might have used it too early. It was dead weird. Dead and weird

TomInAustin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice