Chastity and hypnosis fetish

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Midnight1966, Jun 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Midnight1966

Midnight1966 Active member

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    Hi all, I was just wondering if anyone else has a hypno fetish and whether you’ve incorporated it into chastity play?

I’ve been into recreational erotic hypnosis for over 20 years and in the past have been fortunate to interact with hypnodommes who have used conditioning and brainwashing techniques to both develop my desire for chastity, and to a certain extent suppress and control both my desire to orgasm, and my ability. It’s not an entirely foolproof method though, and accidents will happen. That’s why I’m so happy now to be physically locked up

I would be very interested to hear of others’ experience with this kind of thing. What kind of issues have you experienced, if any? How have you enhanced your chastity experience with hypnosis?

For anyone who hasn’t experienced this, feel free to ask questions, and I’ll be happy to answer. As well as being a hypnotic subject, I’m also an experienced self-taught hypnotist, so I can speak form both sides of the pocket watch, as it were ‍

Bobber123 likes this.
  2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    8:23 AM
    I think of it in the same way as I think of Odin slaying the ice dragons.

3. hers

hers Junior Member

Local Time:
    i have listened to many from Vive

4. Bobber123

Bobber123 Active member

General worker
    Ricelake wisconsin
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    I have listened to some and have never gotten relaxed enough to go under but i really like the idea of it

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I have two which were given to me on CD
    they are both on there 4 times and alternate
    I never did go under but just put the CD on repeat and let it play whilst I'm doing stuff
    the commands on one don't work.. well not on me
    but since listening to the other one which focuses just on wearing the belt and not wanting to take it off. That may have worked.
    Or maybe over time I have just more into being locked & denied

6. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I listened to many hypnosis MP3s and I think they are very very interesting, but I am not really sure if they "worked" and how I can measure for myself if they worked. But regardless of what they do, I enjoy them from time to time.

7. Subdownunder

Subdownunder Member

Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    I don't know if there's ever going to be a true measure on whether hypnosis works or not..!

I've had success/fun listening to Lee Allure and her chastity hypnosis. It was certainly effective and stopped me from even touching myself but this was also something I wanted when I listened to the file. Whether it actually hypnotized me or just reaffirmed what a fantasy that I wanted in not sure but either way it was a good time!

I'd certainly recommend trying her work if you haven't already.

lockedforfun and Midnight1966 like this.
  8. Mdeejay

Mdeejay New member

Local Time:
    I'd like to try hypnosis, anyone got pointers, links to a hypnosis audio?

9. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:

Thanks for responding.

It's a very personal thing. It will either work for you, or it won't. I do know that if someone goes in believing that it won't work, then it won't. For me, it requires an open mind and a willingness for it to work, It may take time, and like any other skill, it does require practice but sooner or later most people are able to be hypnotized.

Lee Allure is very good, although I've never tranced regularly to her files. If I find a hypnotist I like and who works well for me, then I tend to stick with them to build up a rapport and not jump around from 'tist to 'tist. I've very much enjoyed the work of Ember Larimar and The Secret Subject (lovely voice with a really sexy New Zealand accent).

Recordings are good, and can help to condition you to a hypnotist's voice and style but there's no substitute for a personal one-to-one session.

Subdownunder likes this.
  10. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
  11. Subdownunder

Subdownunder Member

Local Time:
    Definitely agree, sometimes it's all simply finding the right hypnotist and someone you can really trust! My biggest issue is once I've listened to a session a few times it looses the "surprise" element and I don't get as much enjoyment as I know what's going to happen. I've never had one on one sessions but can only imagine how good they'd be!

12. Subdownunder

Subdownunder Member

Local Time:
    Have a look for Shibby (https://shibbydex.com/home). She has a lot of free chastity files and might be a good place to start. A mix of erotic audio and some hypnosis.

Port249 and Andreajayne like this.
  13. Submissive Slave Robo

Construction / Tradesperson
    Indianapolis IN. United States
    Local Time:
    I am very big on erotic hypnosis and have had some great experiences with it incorporating chastity with it just enhances it for me especially if you been in chastity for a while so all your arousal is at its peak I've never listened to it for chastity but I use chastity and a plug to raise the erotica of it

14. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    I am from Germany, so german language ones were always interesting to me. No idea if they work or if I just selected the ones where I subconciously agree with “the message/alteration” anyway. Thats a big question to me that I woukd love to see answered.

I got my mo3s from this site:

https://erotische-hypnose.com/

There are also some in english language. They seem not to work as well for me as the german language ones.

Also it seems that I fall asleep a lot during the hypnosis, so I can’t tell about all of the ones I own. But after listening to a hypnosis my mind always feels more “right” and it seems I am not pained so much by all the nagging questions in my mind that result from my real life Mistress not providing any clear “training” at all to me. So the mp3s help me to find at least a bit structure to all my conflicting normal thoughts.

For example one hypnosis adressed the weird gap that I feel between “I want to be in chastity, but I love orgasms” as well as the gap of “I love to lust after pictures of fetish clad dominant women, but I think its somehow wrong to look at women to fulfill my lust.” In this example I listened to a hypnosis that instructed me, confirmed to me, that receiving my orgasms by using a female in any form is very very bad and forbidden, but that wearing a seriously locked chastity device makes it ok to desire females and to look at their pictures. I may just never even think about any female (or look at their picture or have them contribute) when I work towards an orgasm. The hypnosis told me that instead I should always look at myself shameful on my knees and focus on what a pathetic little horny pig I am to make myself orgasm by my own hand, alone in a room without other stimulation. That it is even wrong to imagine any female during the act.

I dont think that this is “the one way how everything should be for every sub”, but it helps me to feel that I am doing things inside a clear and logic system of rules and that even for a pig like me there is “a way”.

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam used to have a fellow domme friend who was big into hypno, never worked for me.

16. Midnight1966

IT Consultant
    Fort Lauderdale, FL USA
    Local Time:
    Sometimes it takes a lot of practice to really let go. It may sound counterintuitive, but instead of trying to relax, concentrate on the sound of the hypnotist's voice and the shape and feeling of the entire soundscape being created. Most people think of trance like sleep, but it's really more a state of hyper focus and concentration which leads to increased suggestibility.

The most important thing is that you are comfortable with your hypnotist and can build up a rapport and high degree of trust in them. I used to find it difficult to go into trance, but when I found a hypnotist with a voice that "clicked", and learned to trust her it became a lot easier. Being an analytical thinker makes it even harder, and when I found a 'tist who excelled in confusion inductions I found it easier and easier every time. Being a hypnotic subject is a skill, and needs to be developed and practiced.

17. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    Ok, so I happen to be a patreon member with lilith unleashed and I have to say her latest is a bit of a mind blow re chastity. Its called 'orgasm go bye bye' and its part of her 'byebye' series of files. Ive delved pretty deep into those (brain go bye bye, inhibitions go bye bye and control go bye bye so I guess i was more than a little primed for it but my gosh its been taking me deep. So, the orgasm file is not quite public yet but keep an eye out. In the meantime she has some more chastity specific files that hit hard too, all quite free,

https://lilithunleashed.net/?s=chastity

StubHub and Midnight1966 like this.
  18. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    Agree, Shibby is quality and very generous with her freebies. Quite a few files specifically for cage wearing and if you are lucky if they involve a plug it will have wireless hapics! Yummy

Port249 likes this.
  19. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    A bit hit or miss with me, but the Lee Allure "paused" ones work. Very trippy.

20. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    Have never really explored her stuff but will give it a go. I see there is a chastity specific 'Dark Side' file so maybe that with a few of her primers will work well

21. lockedforfun

lockedforfun Long term member

Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    So far, that hasn't worked for me yet, but I haven't put much repetition into it. I'm locked in a steel cage anyway, so a bit redundant for me, and maybe that's why it isn't working. Something to remember is your subconscious has to buy into the hypnosis. Mine does for the "paused" thing (see her Lazysummerday and wouldyoulikeasip files), and that's fun, but maybe the chastity one my subconscious just says "eh, there's a cage there, what's the point?" and ignores it.

22. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    Im hopefull that this is useful in keeping things a little limper long term. Most of the discomfort comes from when things get a bit cramped down there!

23. NadiaKeyholder

NadiaKeyholder @NadiaKeyholder

Keyholder
    Chile
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Someone have links to learn some of erotic hypno?
    Some place to read about
    I would like to learn and apply this on My locked hubby

Subdownunder likes this.
  24. Andreajayne

Andreajayne Member

Local Time:
    Sure, the below too are some excellent hypnotists with a lot of free content. Not all of it is chastity based but all sorts of fun and games within. I'd recommend searching through their large libraries by looking for specific tags for things like chasity etc.

https://shibbydex.com/tags
    (Shibby has some really neat stuff that works with haptics. (i.e. a wireless butt plug that vibrates during sessions...) . A number of good chastity specific files with cages referenced,

https://lilithunleashed.net/
    Is a favourite of mine but chastity talk is more general and not always referencing cages. Worth researching though

StubHub likes this.
  25. Subdownunder

Subdownunder Member

Local Time:
    I'd also recommend esuccubus -- https://esuccubus.com/tags/chastity

Some good beginner files and info on how to get the most out of hypnosis.

Aside from commercial sites, there are also some cool communities on Reddit. r/GoneWildAudio has a lot of great erotic audios with some hypnosis thrown in. r/erotichypnosis is a nice spot to discuss as well.

waiting, StubHub and Midnight1966 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice