Keyholders, what tools are effective in driving submission?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Crowned, Sep 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I notice many different tools used here for submission, but it is hard to know what pushes submission and what comes from submitting.

Do any Domme wives here find chastity drives deeper submission? Consuming ejaculate? Pegging? Making hubby wear panties?

I just wonder if any of these often talked about activities come from submitting or if they are tools used to create deeper submission.

2. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    reasons why one submits are varied. when it comes to chastity it's a question of who is submitting to who? if it is your fantasy and she is serving you by fulfilling the role you desire her to play then it is very effective tool in gaining her submission.
    if in your mind you can ignore the fact that you can stop playing at any time you wish and pretend there is no way out, chastity can help you live your fantasy. letting you serve as you believe you should and it is your key holders place to play along the best she can. then it is an effective prop.
    if chastity is her desire and both of you believe she has the real power to not let you out until she says so and you have no say in the matter. then yes chastity is a very effective tool in gaining submission of the bottom.
    in the end it is the mind that is the most effective tool in submission and all other tools are merely circumstance.

3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    This resonates. It was her idea and she is soo into it that ending chastity would be a serious blow to our marriage, so she does have the power (assuming I dont want to end the relationship which of course I dont because Im kept in a constant state of lust). I'm very strong willed but can literally feel my submission growing over time. So there is still a part of me that wants to resist but it's like I can't do anything about it and love it all at the same time.

I feel like someone who is pretty good at chess with a lot of pieces on my side staring at a checkmate in disbelief. For sure she controls my mind, she controls my penis.

Rectrix and Jail Bird like this.
  4. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Feminizing husband makes him more submissive. Humbling also has a part to play.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    very well put!

6. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Chasity is a powerful tool - if the sub is inclined to submit.

Chastity in of itself, does not elicit submission.

The Dom person must engage. It is the Dom’s effort that creates submission. Teasing and edging, and the occasional full release will go a long way in developing submission. It is just that easy. The occasional grant of an orgasm is a powerful motivator. A strong and determined dominant partner can accomplish a great deal, IF they invest in the relationship. Lock and forget does not generate enthusiastic submission long term.

Chastity, when done with care by the Dom, opens the door to many exciting possibilities.

7. Crowned

Crowned Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for your replies ladies.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice