Has your wife or keyholder made you cry (shed tears) by punishing or humiliating you?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Danny94, Jun 1, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Danny94

Danny94 Member

Local Time:
    8:19 PM
    What did you do to deserve that? And how did she react to get you to the point of tears?

2. Sexy Little Bitch

United States
    Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    It's happened a few times to me, but it wasn't for punishment. We practice s&m as part of our dynamic. The tears came during the aftercare of a pain session consisting of ass beating with a paddle, biting to the point of broken skin, and scratching. She loved getting me to that point because she knew I had reached sub space. I also enjoyed it, because it allowed me to release all that emotion in a safe space. She held my head against her chest until I fell asleep.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    It wasn't punishment, but towards the end of a long, very intense teasing session (was tied up and had two vibrators going against my cage and my ass for about 5-6 hours at this point), my wife came to check on me and it seemed like release from this torment was eminent... and she decided to take a long shower instead, leaving me tied and teased for even more time. That kind of broke me, I started sobbing for a while. She loved it. (... so did I)

4. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    Tears and sobbing were something I'd desired from husband for a long time. I thought they were an indication that I was disciplining him severely enough to let him know I was displeased. I also considered them a sign he submitted to My Authority. It took me acquiring the Brown Spanking Paddle, which is the one he still fears most, to get tears and sobs. Now any implement brings tears and sobs.

I guess it took some very intense pain to break him. Despite being dressed, made up and perfumed, he still tried to be "macho" and not cry. I wanted him to submit to me completely. I think part of submitting to My Authority is losing everything "macho" when he's being disciplined,

Lucky1, AllySiss, Raati_Sans and 2 others like this.
  5. inchastity4her

inchastity4her Active member

Local Time:
    It's funny you mentioned the post spanking scratching. My wife has beat me with a hairbrush, cane, heavy paddles, etc. to the point that skin was broken and blood dripped down my leg. Never shed a tear... Now with that being said once after a pretty intense 30-40 swats with a hairbrush while over her knee she put the paddle down and made a "claw" like pose with her right hand. She placed it on my ass cheek, pressed down with just a tad of force and started making circles around and around with her fingernails. It was IMMEDIATELY too much and I started screaming into the pillow. She kept going and asked "Is it that bad?" I responded it was the worst pain I ever felt, while she continued to make her circles I was pushed over the top, screaming and sobbing but very much in sub space. The whole "clawing" probably only lasted 45 seconds but it was terribly overstimulating for me. I would gladly trade 20-30 full swing impacts with her 24" heavy paddle with it's resounding "thud" than experience the clawing treatment ever again.

I've always had fantasies about being brought to tears but I have such thick skin that spanking me hard enough to mark me takes an unusual (from comparing to other post-spanking pics I have seen) amount of time and energy. It's really tough for some reason for me to just "let go" and release all that pent up stress. We have a spanking bench with 8 restraint straps and she is stronger than most so believe me it's not for lack of trying. lol

true42 likes this.
  6. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I think the only time was way back when we started the domestic discipline regime. We agreed that certain parts of my lifestyle weren't to be tolerated and it would help us to get back on the rails. So she punished me, but it wasn't the pain that caused the tears, it was the emotions that someone cared.

LaciesSissy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice