Penis and butt obsession is a side effect or a motivation?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mr M, Jun 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    I read a recent post where a rightfully so key holder was frustrated with a chaste makes obsession with their penis and/or butt. I wasn’t surprised, I too share a love for my penis and butt. Yet there is a contradiction. As a purist, you could argue this is a negative side effect and the male needs to serve mindful he ‘gave’ that up in literal sense. As a subist (yes I made that up, a pro submissive), you could argue that the obsession is the center of the chaste male dynamic and the literal carrot in front of the horse.

As I am writing this, maybe it is both depending on what you submissive carrot is. It might be a good test for seeing if your dominant is compatibly holding the stick. For example, if your mental orgasm is literally being an object removing the penis and butt may get you there. Similarly if your mental orgasm is being so close to getting it but it is just out of reach, tease and denial may be the engine to your servicing.

I am a subist, very pro butt and penis.... having a sexually charged keyholder who is just outside my reach is a game I could play forever.

What about you, a side effect or motivation?

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Whichever it is, there does seem to be quite a lot of people on here who obsess over one or both.

I've never had a butt obsession, and the point of chastity, for me, is to try to remove the penis obsession.

L-u-c-y and Mr M like this.
  3. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    You know yourself.

I agree, there is a very high number of penis and butt adicts. I can tell when I post on topics like devotion, struggle, or introspection; the post count is low. When I post about my key holders last sunmission session, I can’t write enough to satisfy.

Or maybe my writing is just a flop on the first subject....

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Don't fall into the click-bait trap. A lot of us here are not looking for wank bait but are actually trying to understand the deep and confusing emotional issues surrounding chastity and relationships and intimacy and ...

Mr M likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice