help getting wife more comfortable as a keyholder.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Cagedhuby92, Apr 20, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Cagedhuby92

Cagedhuby92 Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    Piv is painful to my wife. She indulges in keeping me locked up but was curious if anyone had any ideas I could use to make the fact that piv is unpleasant for my wife and she much prefers her wand while I play with her other sensitive areas to help encourage her to be more comfortable/strict about keeping me locked up or to make her feel more confident only focusing on her pleasure while keeping me locked. Or any other ways I could use this to benefit the situation.

2. Cagedcarot

Cagedcarot Member

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    Hold her, caress her. Smell her hair. Tell her how much you love being owned buy her. She put a ring on your finger now a cage . Tell her how much you want her to be selfish.
    Wind your self up. Let her see how turned on you are through passionate non sexual actions.

littleguy3 likes this.
  3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    I sent my wife a link about to become an alpha woman.

I consider her as a really strong person, with natural leading abilities.
    The problem I often recognize in her is the "very common" subordinance to men or if a situation gets to tense, play a bit like a girl that needs help.

If I want to have a strong, natural Wifemistress that really does what she wants it needs to grow from inside.

As I wrote in another thread I think it is important to encourage her and other women to the thought of female supremacy and giving her the opportunity AND will to unleash her alpha woman.

I sent her a link about it. She first saidbsome pervy things. But sex is not what it is primarily about.

And Captions! She loves them.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  4. Cagedhuby92

Cagedhuby92 Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Do you still have the link?

5. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    12:20 PM
    Yes.

I just googled " How to become an alpha woman."

The most things are obvious of course. But sometimes you just need a little daily reminder. A hint.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I think the biggest impact you can have in assisting her to grow as your KH, is for you to keep showing her just how much you’re enjoying your new sex life without the involvement of the penis. If you’re apart during the day for work or whatever, text her and let her know how much fun you had doing “X” the night before, or when she does take more of a lead, make sure to let her know how much it turns you on.
    And of course the biggest impact you can make, is up your service to her. Always look for ways to make her life easier. And when she notices, if she mentions anything about it, that’s your opportunity to let her know that chastity is helping you be a better husband for her.

I’ve sent my Wife different things on chastity and we bought some books and whetever, but a lot of it is just fantasy stuff. I honestly believe it’s been her seeing the changes in me and my letting her know through love letters (longer texts lol) how much I appreciate everything she was doing as we went through the last few years of this together, that she was able to let go of the guilt and let her dominance out and grow. Now there’s no going back

littleguy3 likes this.
  7. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    My favorite thing is to see how much my husband squirms in delight/frustration when I tease him - that’s what makes me want to be more “dominant” - seeing how much he enjoys it - he’ll tell me if something I did turns him on - like telling him to do a chore. It’s a mystery to me but If she’s used to deferring to other’s pleasure showing her how much pleasure she’s giving you when she commands you or teases you will probably make her do it more. Eventually she’ll realize it doesn’t hurt your relationship and then she’ll do it more comfortably. At least that’s my assumption- perhaps more experienced KHs can chime in.

Tamed Male, littleguy3 and corsac like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice