Maintenance routines

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Tsub, Jul 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Tsub

Tsub Member

USA
    Local Time:
    9:01 AM
    I was curious about other subs maintnance routines. Mine takes place once a week. My wife typically inspects her property and then spanks me approximately 75 times using a variety of impact toys. She then reviews her expectations and provides aftercare.

MadameJs_boo and Isopropylforyou like this.
  2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    2:01 PM
    Routine? What's that? My wife locks me up, and I keep it clean. She uses the crop and releases me when she feels like it not to a schedule. A schedule doesn't give her the sense of control she wants.

3. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    She doesn't have a routine, it's just when she's in the mood. She says it's a fun sort of stress relief, usually when she's a bit angry with work.

I very much love the the aftercare. Having my bottom whipped is so random I end up feeling grateful afterward.

4. Tsub

Tsub Member

USA
    Local Time:
    The feeling afterwards is so satisfying. I also love the slightly sore reminders whenever I sit down the next day.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here! Since the day I was first locked I’ve never been given a release date or time.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    No real set routine here either. My Wife unlocks when she feels like it which has become fewer times per month as time goes on, and she does give me spankings every week but it’s totally random. Sometimes it’s once a week, sometimes a few times a week, sometimes a handful of swats, other times it’s a session.
    She got a rug beater about two weeks ago and with it being much quieter and inflicts pain and redness very quickly and easily, she loves giving me more smaller reminders of who’s in charge. Now we don’t have to wait for the house to be empty.

cogman likes this.
  7. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Typically my KH will give me a 10 or 15 minute "hygiene" release time where I am expected to shower/shave/clean/relock. If I am 1 second late, i am assigned some punishment to be determined by KH and or Mistress/wife. Occasionally my KH will even put it to a vote of her other lockees just for spite.

Punishments range from paddling (Mistress/wife takes care/pleasure in that) or tasks such as sub position for periods of time (Bara, kneeling, etc).

Needless to say I try never to be late relocking

herluckyboi likes this.
  8. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lady C doesn't do routine either. She switches between obsessive/compulsive to forgetful.

She'll allow me out when SHE wants to play with me. She'll grab my crotch randomly especially in the kitchen. She'll give a spanking whenever she wants, sometimes twice in a night.

A

Jammy likes this.
  9. JoeD

JoeD Active member

Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    We have a few weekly routines. Once a week my wife uses me as a footstool while she reads. Once a week, I bathe my wife and shave her legs. Then she reviews my performance for the week, then I giver her a full body massage. If I am lucky she will allow me to pleasure her afterward. Those are what I would consider routines. I also have many tasks and chores that I need to do weekly.

10. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Mine doesn’t have a regular routine time for a release. My cage is fairly open and easily cleaned without being removed. I rarely do get released from it and when I do I’m cuffed or locked in a collar that I wouldn’t dare wear in public.

11. MyWifeRules

MyWifeRules Member

CZE
    Local Time:
    3:01 PM
    I have weekly routine tasks to complete and every day she assigns to me one more (domestic chores, cooking, sex service, ...). Approximately after every 2 weeks she make review session, usually when kids are not home. Then I am bound to bed or shelf and receive spanking by belt or cane. During spanking she says me what was good and where I need improve. She is not counting strikes, she continues until i am red. This is maintenance spanking. Then, when I was not perfect, she gives me other spanking for punishment for every issue on her list. If I was behaving better then 80%, she grants me orgasm, but this is rare. Now I am 2 months without orgasm. After this review she usually wants sexual service from me, so I have to kiss her legs, thank her for her care of me, then kissing her breasts and usually she likes fingering or fuck with strap on from me or by my penis, which is very frustrating, because I am forbidden to come and I must control yourself and stop often.

Fons and true42 like this.
  12. Fons

Fons Member

Around Rotterdam - NL
    Local Time:
    Hi Mywiferules,

This sounds very exciting. But i also fear a bit to give up control so much like you. How did you arrive at this level? Did it grew in years? Has your wife always been strict like this? Do you enjoy and love the way your are living together?

Fons

13. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    Allowed out to shower shave and check myself every 10 to 14 days
    Other that that there's no routine
    Spankings (cane,tawse, brushes, paddles)or other punishments happen when I break her rules and 9 out of 10 times are delivered full force
    I'm unlocked when she wants to use or tease her cock and even then I'm not guaranteed a orgasm

14. MyWifeRules

MyWifeRules Member

CZE
    Local Time:
    We are trying FLR approx 15 years ... ? Something like this. My wife likes on it my attention, openesses, sex talk, feeling shareing, help with household chores etc. She want FLR working. Sometimes it is interrupted by life issues, but she learned, that she likes better live with FLR more then without, so she know, that she need continue even in bad days and this is done by wearing cage, when she says and by maintenance reviews. She at beginning started on every week, but this was not working. Every 2 weeks is better. Sometimes she is more strict and playful and sometimes it is short session.

Our evolution: She started by not giving me orgasm after her orgasm, then she gave to me some work in house, some light bdsm games, bounding, then she started using chastity cage, weekly review with non corporal punishments, which is not suitable for periodic usage, because it is time consumpting (cold shower, kneeling 30 min, etc) and now she know that spanking is fast and efective and she must not be creative on punishments. She is not very hard and for me it is good to have review with her. I like her in control. Big move forward was when we rented apartment on week with bdsm equipment (X cross, paddles, shackles, crops, bounding chair etc.) Owners of apartments were very open, they were normal people, said her how things use etc. Since this, she is much more relaxed with BDSM and corporal punishment or spanking play.

Fons likes this.
  15. Fons

Fons Member

Around Rotterdam - NL
    Local Time:
    Thanks for sharing Mywiferules! It still remains an exciting fantasy and scary at the same time.
    Fons

16. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    10:01 AM
    The only routine we have is sitting by the pool and trying to relax. The rest is daily life, the paying the bill, doing errands, and taking care of our property. Whenever she feels like swatting me she does, releasing me is her prerogative, and her pleasure goes without saying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice