Stretching results

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by fenghuang, Jul 18, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. fenghuang

fenghuang Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    (Forgive me if this isn't in the right place, but nowhere seemed particularly obvious.)

I've enjoyed wearing ball stretchers occasionally for several years, but as much as I'd love a pair of danglers, I've never really put much effort into getting a permanent stretch. I'd like that to change.

I have two steel collars, each around 1/2" thick and weighing about 14oz in total. I can wear them comfortably indefinitely (with periodic adjustment) but for logistical reasons I can't wear them constantly. I know this is a bit like asking how long is a stretched scrotum, but if I were to wear them roughly for 6hrs a day and usually 5 days a week, roughly how long should it take before I could hope to achieve half 1/2" of permanent stretch?

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    So if we take how long is piece of string or you milage may vary how do you measure a stretch scrotum lol.

Keep them nice and soft with moisturiser such as baby oil . Try to get the next biggest weight to fit on .

Xx Wendy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice