emasculation

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by notyet, Sep 11, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. notyet

notyet positively confused

chef
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    just curious here how many doms enjoy the concept of emasculating their subs.

2. Basingstoke Bull

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    Is not the act of chastity a form of emasculation?
    I know that this can then be developed further with panty wearing etc.
    Just a thought.

BB

3. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    i would say so, that's a starting point, but, to have a belt that would not allow using a urinal, would be better starting point. Then, tuck it into a pair of panties?

4. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Well, I wouldn't call wearing a chastity belt emasculation. In a similar vein you could say wearing chastity is actually a proof of manhood - such a man is so virile he has to be constrained. So eye of the beholder and all that...

5. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    Well this is what i found:
    This comes from:Merriam-Webster online dictionary

I would have to say the deprive of virility or removal of cross pollination would make a chastity belt an act of emasculation, would it not?

6. sir peter

sir peter Junior Member

Local Time:
    I agree with LockedinNWA in regards to preventing cross pollination. However, virility remains intact because erections still occur and semen is produced although its dispersal is severely reduced or eliminated.
    - sir peter

7. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    There's always this definition, but that's a little extreme.:confused0068:

8. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    Um, I don't want this thread to go literally down the toilet, but the whole not-using-a-urnial thing (to have to sit down to urinate) just plain-old MAKES SENSE from a housekeeping point of view, and really isn't necessary a "manhood" issue at all. I've you (1) live by yourself and (2) do yourown bathroom cleaning, and most important (3) have a brain, sitting down is the way to go. The toilet stays much neater, and therefore you don't have to clean it anywhere near as often. (It also makes sense since one often have to do both #1 and #2 at the same time anyway)

9. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    i have never heard a socalled REAL man care about neatness when it comes to his stream. pee is power for men IMO. the messier the better, hence all the crap they give women about the seat being up, and all the passive-aggressive spraying they do to punish women who press that requirement in vanilla homes.

i think taking away the option of standing from a man is a MEASURE of emasculation, and when a woman takes charge it is ONE of many small 'deaths' she must enforce in reducing her male to a subservient role.

so i think this small thing actually is part of any woman's over all plan for becoming the boss.

10. sissy belle

sissy belle Not me in dress.....yet!

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree with this. Also as far as emasculation goes, women sit down to pee. I know the act of forcing me to take my time and sit down and do what otehr women do is an emasculating act.

11. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    The toilet seat at my house hasn't been left up since before Halloween and the floor hasn't gotten that dirty:chores012:

12. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Hello, reality check here? You really think co-called real men *want* stinking bathrooms? You really think men are such simpletons they believe pee equals power?

I have the appearance, the clothes, the voice, the equipment, the weapons, the training and so many other things to *be* a real man. I know about power. But I've never believed spraying the floor or walls of a bathroom with urine makes one manly or powerful. Stupid? Yes. Manly? What a childish idea...

13. riki1

riki1 owned by Wife

Local Time:
    I remember my son at 6 years repeating an old kid riddle to a friend: "what do guys do standing up that girls do sitting down?" Yeah, even at 6 years he knew what made a man a man (and a girl something, at least symbolically lower).

Yes, i apologize for the hyperbole, "the messier the better" and all that, but it is a fact that if you pour a liquid from a height of 3 feet into a bucket you get measurable sidespray, regardless of the intent of the sprayer. Men are messier, even when they do it carefully.

Lastly, since there's been snow on the ground these past 3 weeks here at my country home, and i'm not currently locked down, you really should stop by and see the amazing array of Pollack-esk paintings me and my paintbrush have graced the grounds with. Better hurry though, because the weather is warming and Mistress Rob is locking me up any day now.

14. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    riki1: I can agree w/ you so far as a KH requiring it of her man, but it's a non-issue if the guy's inclined to do it anyway. After, like, the 2nd or 3rd time, he begins to think, "Why did I ever do this any other way?". So it seems to me it's more a common-sense thing than a domination thing.

And the 6-year old's riddle simply means that they've figured out some basic anatomical differences. Duh. Glad kids are having fun with their recently-discovered knowledge. Their doing better than we are - - we're arguing about it.

15. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mrs. C. and I have been married for 20 years and all during that time, I insited that the normal position for the seat was up and she should put it back up when she was done. Naturally she disagreed and refused. So imagine her delight when she realized the bonus with locking me in was the seat will remian down "as it should", according to her. Since I can't pee standing without it getting on me and anywhere else!

Plus she says she no longer has to clean the pee around the bowl. On occassion she has even made me leave the door open while I go so she can see her emasculated man peeing like a girl....

16. jaimelynn

jaimelynn Senior Member

Local Time:
    This was a little tougher for this 6 year boy. My mother worked in the evening and dad was a over the road truck driver and gone from the house for 3 to 5 days a week. As soon as mom's car left the driveway, my 3 older Sisters were playing Barbie Dolls, with me a 6 year old boy being the Barbie. This went on for about 5 or 6 years. My sisters think i grew out of wearing feminine clothing and don't want to talk about it. WoW, there's a enough to buy a shrink a mansion!!

Also, when done the, do you know where the dribble goes while shaking it? Women like to have a nice furry rug around the bowl because it helps catch the drops, not just to keep their feet warm.

17. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Just picked up this old thread and read it with some hilarity. I'm not sure that spraying piss everywhere is the mark of a real male (unless youre a tomcat ofcourse) anymore than a filthy house is manly but I thought I would share an amusing story with you to illustrate.

A man and a woman are arguing as they are a highly competitve couple. Everything he does, she bests him. Fed up with this, one day he challenges her to a pissing contest- the higher the mark, the better. To his surprise she agrees so they go outside and stand against a wall. They both remove their pants and as the man reaches for his cock, the woman turns to him and says "Noooo, no hands dear".

18. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Great post Ha Ha Ha, very very good.

19. MistressJackie

MistressJackie Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    emasculation or humiliation

Personally, I love humiliation. Chastity is one of many tools used in humiliating My slave. having to sit to urinate is humiliating for him and that pleases Me just fine. the fact that the bathroom is cleaner benefits Me since I'm a bit of a neat freak, of course, and him since he doesn't have to clean up his own filth. so if I emasculate him in the process of total humiliation, he is only happy to accept such abuse. LOL you should have seen his face when I told him he may never cum again. I think he'd suffer through anything if he thought he could have an orgasm in his future, and sitting to urinate seems like such a small thing in the scheme of it all.

Mistress Jackie

20. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    I knew I was emasculated and humiliated when I heard my wife and Mistress talking with a female friend of hers. Her friend was having trouble conceiving a baby and they were discussing it. At one point, her friend asked my wife about something related to intercourse and my wonderful wife replied "oh no, we don't do that anymore. And besides, his penis is locked up. It's for the best." There was a significant pause in the conversation before her friend said "Oh. Okay." and continued on.

21. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    i would have to agree with most here
    being in chastity an wearing panties an at times bra also

22. mistressjackiesslave

mistressjackiesslave Junior Member

Local Time:
    slave was indeed shocked when Mistress told him. slave cannot control his facial expresssions.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice