orgasm denial?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Beck, Apr 12, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    6:20 AM
    i am torn on the theory of orgasm denial. can it really exist?
    i have been locked without release for just over a month this time. while the fit of my device seems good, there is just one little problem. i can climax while locked up. it is a decent climax, not great, but decent, not as good as if the device were off, obviously.. but enough to alter my mood. after years of dubious masturbation experience my ability to pleasure myself seems to be unstoppable ... maybe a little too much experience if you know what i mean. and with a ton of guilt because my wife has no idea. the device was supposed to put an end to the guilt cycle. If the device were any tighter, i would be getting chaff marks from the cuff ring to an uncomfortable extreme. granted, my masochistic nature landed me in chastity to begin with, but the burning associated with a tighter ring left me with bad chaff marks that took days to heal. it was miserable. with a slightly bigger ring, no chaff marks, but no orgasm denial either. sad part is with the smaller ring i had the same problem, it just hurt a lot more.
    my device is not at fault here - at least i don' think so.

2. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:20 AM
    Get a full belt and it will stop that nasty boy habit!!!

3. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. So I take it that my device is potentially to blame from your point of view?
    A full belt is not possible for full time wear for me right now. Not to mention the cost. We have put in over a grand at this point into trying to get things right, and I am at the end of my rope with regard to trying to make it work... so is my wife. What we have now, minus the info she has not discovered yet, is pretty awesome. I serve her diligently, and do all the chores and am happy to do so. She has rewarded me with a release just over a month ago, and I can confirm that it was one of the best sexual experiences i have ever had. I am actually happy with the current state of affairs to some degree because it is not so mentally encapsulating. the physical restriction is there, especially during sexy time, and the reward is better than anything i can do with it on.... still total chastity and real orgasm denial has yet to be achieved.

hijk likes this.
  4. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    Sounds like you need to adjust your device (points of intrigue) or get a more secure piece.

5. Beck

Beck Banned

Local Time:
    I have a very secure device... the cuff ring probably should be a bit tighter though. Not sure if that would make the difference or not. It would certainly be more painful!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice