PA for my Sub for the next cage?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KHCouple4517, Jan 28, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. KHCouple4517

KHCouple4517 Lady of Couple4517
    Verified Female

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Hi,

We are considering getting a piercing for my sub for the next chastity cage and have some questions for the wisdom of the forum. I have put a list of questions but please feel free to just answer what you know or provide any tips :).

1) Are we right in thinking that a PA is probably the best and most robust piercing for chastity that is also quite well supported by a number of cages.
    2) What gauge would be needed to support a cage like the Evotion Orion or Bijou?
    3) For those that are uncircumcised is there any extra steps needed with the piercing? I saw that with Evotion they can do it being off centre?
    4) Is the piercing making a big difference for the woman? Without jewellery in then sex should feel like normal right?
    5) Any other tips or recommendations for uncircumcised people considering getting a PA piercing?
    6) For those with cages like the Bijou (without base ring) or Orion (with base ring) - do you find you can do activities like cycling or sports without too much difficulty? This is a challenge with the current metal ball trap device.

Most importantly I guess, are key holders and those in chastity happy they got their piercings in the end?

Thanks in advance.

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    Possibly consider a tetherspout fixing, no need for piercing, just as secure and a lot less messy when one goes to the loo. It can also be compatible with many devices. In my case mine is threaded but it doesn't have to be. Been using this system now for years now with no issues, but its is not widely accepted and some people like to make up rubbish about the system only because PA is a more widely accepted solution.

If you are fixed on getting a piercing the PA seems to be the most popular.

3. Muppet

Muppet Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    1) the most robust would be the apardavya which goes vertically through the whole glans - but apparently takes many weeks to heal and presumably exponentially longer to stretch. PA is robust enough.
    2) the wider the better because the weight is more broadly distributed and hygiene of a larger aperture is easier. Mine is 6mm, not sure what “gauge” that is.
    3) don’t know anything about foreskins, sorry.
    4) no difference that I know of, can’t see why there would be.
    5) See 3 above.
    6) in a shaft only cage like mine you can wear it continuously and don’t even need to remove for cleaning, and you can do anything. I cycle everywhere, don’t even notice the cage, it’s basically a part of me now.

Couple4517 likes this.
  4. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Hi, sub from the OP here, thank you for your replies!

That is very interesting, I remember reading about this some time ago. I do recall reading about the risk of UTIs etc but will give it another look over. It looks like the best resource for more information is the tetherspout subreddit, or would you recommend somewhere else?

Thanks!

5. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:

Thank you for the reply! That is super helpful.

I think 6mm is 2GA. That is the one I see most people seem to aim for. And I saw from a review from Denying Thumper that is the minimum size to get a hollow ping that makes urination at urinals etc much easier (https://denyingthumper.com/2022/12/04/evotion-orion-review/) so would definitely be the point to aim for eventually if we did go for a piercing.

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Hi there, the UTI thing is something fabricated by fans of the PA.

In short the process is like buttoning a shirt, you push the spout (made of titanium) attached to a piece of cotton into the urethra, it does not hurt. Next you push a correctly sized (thats probably the hardest part to get the size right) retainer which is a disk with a hole in it, put the cotton from the spout through and the retainer also goes into the urethra sideways like a button, next you gently pull on the cotton and the spout engages with the retainer flattening it out. Getting it out is a lot faster than insertion.

The flattened out retainer cant come out of the penis because of the same very tough flesh in the tip of the penis that the PA takes advantage of.

Thus the tetherspout and retainer is only as deep as where the PA sits, hence you are no more likely to get a UTI than with a PA. Indeed one could argue even less so because there is no hole in the penis to become infected.

I admit it took some experimentation to get mine exactly right, using a small retainer your body can expel it over a period of time, for me I just went the next size up. Currently I have not bothered to remove my spout for some 6 months, it stays in during sex, my partner says she can sometimes (rarely) feel it, but i doubt the feeling would be any different to a PA, she doesn't really like feeling it but she would rather me wear it because during sex I put a smooth stainless steel cap on it which limits how much mess I can make, which is why she wont let me remove it for sex, and id rather wear the cap than a condom. !

The titanium spouts and retainers can be purchased from the badass work room, initially I did use the system from the guy who came up with it but I had issues with corrosion over time. Titanium can stay in there forever.

I created a long rambling thread that takes you through my journey here, but there are now quite a few people using the system as an alternative to a PA

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/looker-2-with-tetherspout.35937/

As you can see its been a bit of journey to get to where I am now and the device pictured in my avatar was customized for the tetherspout, I cant fault it, its perfect and 100% secure

7. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM

How much money is a tetherspout?

8. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    In regards to being uncircumcised, I would recommend getting a barbell that is loose or free floating not attached to the cage. Locked from the front, unattached at the bottom. This will allow the foreskin to cover the head unimpeded as nature intended. I tried cages with the PA piercing anchored from the bottom and I had constant pinching issues.

9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    #9 cogman, Jan 31, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2024
  10. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Have you tried the ‘S’ shaped hooks designed for foreskin?

helled83 likes this.
  11. Steelwerks Slave

Steelwerks Slave Steelwerks Slave

SW USA
    Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    Yes, we tried one from Ridgid Chastity a number of years ago. It was better than just a straight pin coming from the bottom, but it would eventually cause pinching as well. It also tugged the piercing more because the pin was also anchored to the cage’s frame.

Iron78 likes this.
  12. Mickdrizzle

Mickdrizzle Active member

Local Time:
    Yes you can remove it for sex. You might or might not want it in. It does work well for chastity and you can’t get out. Devices like Lori Lancers or Bad ass work room make good custom devices. I like one ball trap and one shaft only to alternate. I work out and lift heavy in mine. I prefer the one with no ball ring for that and some tight underwear to hold the cage… I wear one squatting 400 plus pounds etc. I recommend atleast 4 gauge or bigger and a cage that is at size with a ball ring and smaller without as the weight makes its longer and thinner. I’ll get 1.25 in regular and 1 1/16 in shaft only

13. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I wear a ball trap device and a chastity friend of ours has the piercing. My wife had introduced his wife to chastity and the wives discussed both of us getting the piercing at the same time. I ended up with a hernia and all things were off the table for 3 months but he went ahead and got his done. When it came time for me to go, I just could not got for another procedure and my wife supported the decision based on my hernia recovery.

I will say his device looks more comfortable to wear and it does have some advantages. If I was braver and younger I might consider getting one, but my wife does like the appeal of what I wear.

Danny15 likes this.
  14. cj0434

cj0434 Active member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Do you remove the spout during sex?

15. Bry248

Bry248 Sissy Britney

Michigan
    Local Time:
    Go for the PA
    Well worth it and it really keeps you properly secured.
    I’m at 10g and completely fine. I might go to 8g for upgrade n PA hook with foreskin.

Iron78 and Slutty Susan like this.
  16. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Yes. It is simple and goes through a small amount of skin so less painful and heals well. There are other options, but the PA is in a sweet spot of tradeoffs.

I’m at 4G, about 5mm and this seems fine. 6G probably OK. But, if it is going to be a lifetime thing, might as well take the extra month or two to stretch up to 4G.
    It took me about 6 months to 1 year to fully heal. Before that, occasional problems with irritation of the piercing. After that, never a problem. Others report shorter times. Maybe they are younger than I. More and more people are.

I have no experience with that.

I’m told that some women enjoy the feeling of the piercing. I recall that M liked a ring, but not a bar bell. But now now jewelry is worn. The hole itself is nothing that she would feel. No difference.

My experience is that I can pull out of and get back into every “regular” device. Some report they can not, but I can. with the pricing, I can not. To me, being unable is an important part of the experience.

I regularly hike, kayak, Packraft, swim, ski, and other sports fairly intensely with little problem. I do get my device off on longer trips where cleaning would be difficult.

I’ve had a stainless Lori tube, plastic bijou, plastic Orion, and a stainless BAW. I thought that the tube devices would be more comfortable but that is not always true. The problem with a tube device is that there is, well, this tube in my pants and it moves around and can pinch things. That was worse with the Lori, which was heavier. Not such a problem with the Bijou. HOWEVER, holds everything in one place and is better supported. I’ve found this to be a little more comfortable - in most cases.

A problem with the envotion designs is that there is a locking mechanism right below the piercing. Everytime I pee, it is flooded with urine. I do my best to keep it clean but there are many crevasses. It can’t be kept completely clean. The BAW on the other hand is easy to keep clean.

However, I’m working on designing my own bijou like device because, in some cases, it will be more comfortable.

Yes, I’m happy I got my piercing. It has enabled me to feel trapped in chastity. M would not see much point in me wearing a device I could pull put of so, though I doubt she thinks about it much, she too enjoys the security of the piercing.

17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    No it stays in in fact one of the things that my partner likes about it, me not so much is that i put a smooth cap on it during sex, and it stops most of my mess when i cum (not all of it some leaks around it), it can sometimes be a bit uncomfortable because of the pressure, but id rather that than wear a condom.

We have sex mostly one per week, it hasn't been removed for any reason for id guess 6 months, and only then because i wanted to check is and it was as shiny as the day it went in. Once when my partner moved funny though it pushed on it somehow sideways that hurt quite a lot, I am not even quite sure what happened there was no blood or anything, but it did hurt, so now I am a little careful to keep my alignment on center :) Only happened once in about 4 years since I have started using the tether.

18. KHCouple4517

KHCouple4517 Lady of Couple4517
    Verified Female

Berlin, Germany
    Local Time:
    Thank you to everyone for your replies.

A lot of really interesting and useful information which has given us a lot to look into.

From my point of view it does seem like I would see the PA as the most likely choice and need to decide on the right type of hook or lock for that based on the suggestions above for those that have a foreskin still. Probably the suggestion on the locking barbel would be best, and hopefully we can find a lightweight option.

The tetherspout suggestion is also still interesting to consider and so the link to the bawpro website is very helpful.

Iron78 and Slutty Susan like this.
  19. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    I would like to know if anyone can still pee standing up whole locked with a PA (and none of thise big hollow PA bits)

20. caggedaus

caggedaus Active member

Local Time:
    3:22 AM
    sorta yes.. i we have a very messy setup for now but it works.. i have a AliExpress cage with a slit in the front before getting peirced my skin would always collect at the front of the cage.. anyway currently we double lock using a 4x19mm cbr with 8mm ball (the ball cant pull back though the cage opening but my forskin can still work its way out the front and cover the ball

sonhee likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice