Foreskin swollen in CB6000S

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SubDan, Feb 28, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. SubDan

SubDan New member

Local Time:
    8:33 AM
    Hi,

I have recently began chastity domination with my girlfriend. We have had this experience for just over a week now with one release. However i do have an issue... The foreskin of my penis keeps getting swollen so I need to be released every day to make it go down. But I want to stay in there for longer which will make my keyholder happy.

The size of my chastity cage fits the exact size of my penis when flaccid, the urethra is only just out of touching distance when poking through the peehole. I tried the standard CB6000 however it was too big because my urethra kept on getting blocked. I am also uncircumcised.

I put myself in chastity a way that my foreskin is pulled back. I tried it with my foreskin pulled up but I soon realized it soon gets pulled down overnight.

Is there anyway I can prevent this swelling from happening?

Thanks,

2. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    a little swelling is ok. Does it go down on its own after a few hours while still in the cage? If it does your fine. But if it were to stay swollen all day then thats probably no good.

3. SubDan

SubDan New member

Local Time:
    I dont know, whenever I have seen swelling I have always asked my keyholder to let me out just incase it causes heath issues. So should I try stay in it while swolen for a couple of hours just to test if it does go down whilst in the cage?

4. guest 2942

Local Time:
    You could try it. I wake up everyday with some foreskin swelling. It goes away in a few hours, sometimes quicker. The only time its dangerous is if its swollen and trapped that way for a long period of time. Its fluids inside your skin that cant dissapate. So yes it can be a health issue if it doesnt go away.

5. SubDan

SubDan New member

Local Time:
    with you, do you find it goes away whilst still in the chastity cage? Also, are you circumcised or uncircumcised?

6. guest 2942

Local Time:
    Im circumsized but do have alot of skin left. It will cover most of my glans when flaccid. But yes my swelling goes away while still in my cage.

7. SubDan

SubDan New member

Local Time:
    Ok. I will see if mine recovers over time then. Is swelling just a way of telling me that my penis just needs to get used to being locked up? In other words, will it get better over time? I want to be locked up for a longer period of time to make my KH happy

8. guest 2942

Local Time:
    no it doesnt get better with time. I've been locked for almost a month and still get minor swelling. Like I said, its nothing to worry about if it goes away in a few hours. If it stays swelled up all day then a different device may be needed.

9. SubDan

SubDan New member

Local Time:
    Ive already gone through 4 devices lol... gates of hell, cb6000 silicone, cb6000 plastic, now im wearing cb6000s plastic lol. What sort of device would you recommend?

10. guest 2942

Local Time:
    well if you have the money, you cant beat custom steel. Malechastitynow.com and maturemetal.com make great devices.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice