The wild internal escalation of being caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Jan 24, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    As the window of time since your last orgasm starts to grow, I struggle with how to behave towards my wife. I'm currently sitting at six weeks (plus a few days) which is by no means a personal best. I want to play and be teased all the time, I want to satisfy that urge to orgasm (yet I would regret it later), my thoughts when the rest of the world pauses always turn to sex.

She has allowed me to bury my face between her legs a couple of weeks in a row which is highly active for her. I make comments most days about "fun we could have" to which I get a knowing 'mmmm hmmmm, believe me... I know.' back from her.

In the early days of chastity, I was truly annoying and took to trapping her in the closet or the shower to get attention. Now I do my best to initiate some back and forth intimacy but not be a jack-ass. I wonder constantly where that line is and how often I cross it.

How do you present yourself as the amorous husband and not the very example of sexual harassment that H.R. always trains you not to be? I want to give her signs of how much I crave her attention without being completely obnoxious.

I'd love some thoughts here.

Caged for life and Arm II like this.
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    For my KH, it's the non sexual things. Little notes / texts, compliments, words of affirmation.... lots of them.

Finding the things I can do for her that she really appreciates; for her it's washing her car, cleaning it out, filling it with gas. Fixing breakfast or baking a treat for het and her friends. Little thoughtful gifts. Inexpensive flowers.

All of these cause her to open up and give her the desire to touch, cuddle, and tease me. Just the slightest touches gets me started and with no option for physical release, the cycle starts again as I look for more ways to please her.

3. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    My key holder which is my wife, doesn't like dildo play, I bought a really nice strap on and a real feel dildo I put it on and stayed in my cage to try to please her, but after a few minutes, she told me to stop that she like the real thing, so I guess I am actually really lucky because she won't replace me with the toy.
    That being said, she doesn't deny me she like to play every week.

4. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    It's the little physical touches that convey sexual lust and attraction without being sexually harassing. Every time we meet, or pass each other in the house I always reach out and just gently touch her elbow, hip, whatever feels natural to reach. And then the single kisses on the neck, or the foot rub when we're sat watching TV. It's all very intimate, but at the same time not overtly sexual.

5. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I think you are being too hard on your self. The reality of your situation is that you have needs( ther isn't anything wrong if your a horndog) and she isn't meeting them. Any reason she can't step up her game and you meet in the middle. If you want sex you deserve sex. How you define adequate sex is up to you and your spouse. Be true to yourself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice