The role of feet in a chastity relationship

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fandango4t5, Mar 15, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Fandango4t5

Fandango4t5 Member

Local Time:
    7:08 PM
    There does seem to be a relatively common theme here whereby her feet become a regular focal point of chastity relationships.

Whether you already have a raging foot fetish, or a new interest in her pedicured toes blossoms created by being allowed to humbly massage her feet as a treat.

So, how do her feet feature in your chastity relationship?

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    She loves foot rubs I hate them always will. I do it because she enjoys it but there's no foot fetishes ever in my future. So sadly feet do play a role, not just one I enjoy.

Doug Scibor likes this.
  3. feathers.sub

feathers.sub feathers sub

Yes!
    Germany / Berlin
    Local Time:
    8:08 PM
    Not sure if this is related to a "chastity relationship" and even unsure what a "chastity relationship" means. If you refer to a FLR I would say that a sub should always think about the dom/partner and no other person and this includes to love everything about Herr, including feet.
    Also its a sign of intimacy and trust if you her feet on your face.
    At least I love it, either I developed a foot fetish or I just loved her feet.
    Very likely its both :)

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  4. Fandango4t5

Fandango4t5 Member

Local Time:
    I think you’re right, whatever about having a foot fetish or not, there is definitely something intimate about tending to your partner’s feet - whether that’s simply giving her a relaxing foot massage, or her resting her bare feet right on your face!!

5. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    In December after 3 months in chastity my mistress said one night that I would be released and allowed sex. She took off my cage and ordered me to lick her feet which she had kept unwashed and sweaty by wearing a couple of pairs of thick socks all day. After I had licked both and sucked her toes for a long time she said, "you may have sex." She put both feet together and pointed at her feet.

6. Alphasub6988

Alphasub6988 Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve had a foot fetish forever. The chastity just increases that along with most other urges lol. She’s always getting foot rubs. I am always more than happy to massage kiss or worship her perfect feet

7. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    From the beggining when my Wife and I met, she has always loved getting her feet rubbed. I never had a problem doing it. It helped her relax after a hard day at work(When we worked). We always used our feet during forplay. She would give me a "foot job", which I always liked. Our feet (Toes) would be used to masturbate each other. She has had her toes in my anus and all over my penis & balls, and I have toed her to orgasm many times. Never thought of it as a fetish, just something else to use to have fun with.
    Now, I give my Wife (KH) foot massages all the time, but I always did. So I guess it plays a part.

8. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    My wife's feet play a part of our fun! I have just naturally loved on her feet since we were teenagers. Always let her have them in my lap, rub em all the time.

Now they are incorporated into our tease and denial cos she knows how her feet look turn me on, so now I paint her toe nails for her and she loves it and it teases the shit outta me!!

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  9. Goddess Jade

Goddess Jade Humiliation Fetish Therapist.
    Verified Female

NLP MP, Fetish Therapist.
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hi,

Having lightly looked into this, I previously held the belief that:

The ‘hot feet’, hypothesis, proposed by neurologist and hypothesis-proposing machine V. S. Ramachandran in “Phantoms in the Brain”, was inspired by the fact that feet lie adjacent to the genitals in the ‘map’ of the body found in the primary somatosensory cortex (S1) which is where touch sensation is first processed in the brain.

But having recently looked more into the topic, it would appear on face value that more recent studies held by Oliver Turnbull, Bangor University (as one example) are placing doubts on this commonly held theory with their small size based online study, this would hold little in the way of value but stll, it exists.

Personally, I believe some merit may lie in the original hypothesis.

Goddess Jade.

betaman7 and PastaGuy like this.
  10. PastaGuy

PastaGuy Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    A dream come true for me!

11. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Feet aren't my thing but most days she would rather have a foot rub than any form of sex. She gets more uniform pleasure for a proper lotion-rich care of her soles.

I'm happy to do it but it doesn't play a role in our chastity play. I will say she puts the foot not being rubbed at the moment on my cage in a very deliberate fashion. I enjoy that aspect of it.

denied_one likes this.
  12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    I was not a foot person. At all. I would rub someone’s feet if asked but it did nothing for me sexually, and was no different than rubbing her shoulders.

Then came chastity. The longer the period of denial, the more pent up I was, the more desperate for contact and desire to serve became. Soon I was volunteering to rub them.

One day as I was about to put lotion on them to rub, I had this need to lick and suck on them. I inhaled their scent, tasted them, and I was in a submissive stupor. Lost in them. She enjoyed it, and I of course gave her a proper rub with lotion when I was finished.

So now foot worship has become a treat she gives me, a chance to taste, smell, and actively submit to her in an almost primal way.

I certainly didn’t see it coming, so yes I believe there is a chastity submission connection.

13. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    At the end of last summer I got a reflexology book. We were both super into it and for what seemed like the whole last month of my initial 3 month lock up period, we ended up doing foot worship only and somehow not even getting round to oral, not sure it was intentional on her part. I use coconut oil and found myself licking her feet before massage before the stale sweat would be gone by applying the oil. My theory is that although I'm tasting something that should be unpleasant, and some nights the first few licks would be quite an overpowering taste of salty sweat, I'm getting a huge dose of pheromones at the same time. Often when I got to between her toes I regretted starting but thought she would notice and I would hurt her feelings if I didn't do it properly. The taste would last for a long time and unfortunately sometimes I would be sent to brush my teeth when I tried to kiss her afterwards. "You taste like feet".

14. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    my wife and I are not feet persons, but she does groan a little when we are in the missionary position and I suck on her big toe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice