Problem with chastity belt..... :(

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Naka, Jun 18, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Hey everyone,

First, I didn't know where my post would feet best so I post it here. Let me know if there is a better place to post.

Okay so a few months ago I got myself a snake metal cage (I am a male). I put it on but huge proble; : it hurt like crazy!

The ring was too large, I think. It didn4t fit on my cock and it would slip and fell off. Of course, it didn't fell off because of how it was attached (my balls were preventing it from falling) but at the same time, all the weight of the ring (and of the whole device which was attached to the ring) weighted on my balls, resulting in a huge stretch of my balls who were torn down. It hurt like crazy. I tried to endure it but after a few hours I had to take it off.

I am desperate for advices, what could I do? I really want to get this thing working.

PS : don't have the time to introduce me now, I want to do a proper introduction with a few interesting stories so I would rather post a well written introduction than a half-assed one. Thank you for being patient, you will be rewarded for it x)

2. Surrendered to Bec

Surrendered to Bec Property of Bec. SLRN 281-606-394

Truck Driver
    Brisbane, Australia
    Local Time:
    11:36 AM
    Oh dear... it does sound like the base ring may be too big. Unfortunately this is a bit of a trap for first time buyers. Off the shelf devices usually don't fit very well at all.

With the base ring on and all your bits fully through, how much free room is there inside the ring ( try and squeeze your fingers inside the ring beside your penis) You need to be flaccid to check this properly. How many fingers were you able to fit in there?

3. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
    I can't tell you, I don't have it with me right now (I am abroad and I didn't bring it with me..).

I also tried to put a string through the ring and to attach the string around my waist but it didn't work very well.

4. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    you may be able to buy different size rings for this try ebay

5. GT-CB6000

GT-CB6000 Long term member

Local Time:
    Another piece of advice is to wear some tight fitting underwear. To help with the weight issues. It keeps the cage against the body and helps support the weight as well. Good luck, and welcome to the mansion

6. Kept4her

Kept4her Member

Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    I would say, if you know for sure you want to use chastity in your life then save a little up and get a custom device. Coming from someone that tried 9 different devices and a full steel belt before just ordering a custom device. You will be much happier and will save a lot of pain and frustration---plus cash...

Trust me lol

7. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for your suggestions everyone!

Actually, I don't understand how it's supposed to fit...Before, I thought it was the balls who were supposed to prevent it from falling. But I made some research on internet and it looks like it's the ring which is supposed to hold it together. But doesn't it hurts? (compressing the cock too much...)

I will definitely buy some tight underwear, that seems to be a very good idea. Also, concerning custom stuff, do you have any recommandations Kept4her?

8. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    If you are going to go the custom route. I recommend to get sizing rings. Many people start with a knockoff cage to get sizing proper. Another popular option is to get a CB6K unit. The CB units are generic options and as someone said "one size fits most" I started with a knockoff CB unit got sizing figured out then moved on to metal device. When you get a proper fitting device you may even forget that you have it on. Except of course when "it" starts to grow.

9. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
  10. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    When you get sizing correct there should be no pain. Some people experience pain from chaffing under the sac area use some lubricant until you adjust to the device. Ideally you want a device that is about as long as your flaccid length, or slightly smaller. The Key to comfort is getting a good fitting ring size. Too small and you will cutoff circulation causing blue / cold balls. Too big and your balls will slip past the ring. With all the parts that come with the CB units that is why many start there. It has many different sizes and adjustments available. On the other hand this can also cause some confusion about sizing. Again there should be no pain. Take things slowly, and allow your body time to adjust.

11. I LOVE my Choice!

I LOVE my Choice! Long term member

Western Australia
    Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Hey there!

Try a cloth tape measure. Wrap it around the base of your penis (the top part facing your belly button) then down behind your balls. Pull it tight enough so that to can just wriggle a finger under. If it's too difficult to get a finger in, it's too tight. If you can slip a finger under easily, it's too loose.

Take the measurement and divide by 3.1417.

That will give you the diameter of a base ring and should be a good place to start.

I did this for my fitting and it was a great starting point for me (I guess one should only talk from their own experience... right?)

NOTE-Solid and hinged base rings seem to fit differently. My own personal experience is that hinged rings are easier to apply and one can go a wee bit smaller

I Googled 'Snake Cage' and found what I think is your device.... I'll refer you to a post i made yesterday as I believe it to be exactly the same as what was mentioned there.... http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/a-new-cage-for-me.15523/#post-134414

@gb-cb6000 made a great point.... Sizing rings could really help and are an inexpensive option.

If you have any questions... ASK! Plenty of device boffins here!!!

With the absolute kindest regards.

Justin

12. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    Hi welcome to CM

Have a look on that well known auction site or other big online retailers

You can get lots stainless steel devices for very little money delivery can be quite quick and the devices are quite well to very nicely made solid stainless steel.
    Give one a try see how you get on .

Xx Wendy

13. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
    I found a CB6K for 30$ on e-bay....made in China though so I'm not sure I would get something of quality (especially that they have this sentence on e-bay : "the image is not representative of the produt")... I also found one nearby where I live which would be nice since I would rather pay cash, but it costs 199ca$ which is really expensive..

I'm going to buy a clothe tape measure and go from there.

14. Naka

Naka Member

Local Time:
    Okay so my flacid size is between 7 cm and 9 cm.

The CB6000's length is 7.62 cm

Do you think it could work for me? My flacid size may be higher than the cage's length..

15. GT-CB6000

Local Time:
    Yes that should work. Just a word of advice. The knockoff CB units have rings that have ridges. Like a I beam bent into a circular form. Fill the ridges with something like candle wax, or silicone sealer. Also get some good lubricant. I use baby oil gel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice