Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sissyformistressj, Dec 27, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Sissyformistressj

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    Over the years me and partner have dabbled in chastity and she’s interested in domination - she loves dressing up and has a massive shoe collection

We want to explore more, I’ve had a good few cheap ones and never really worked out, had a holytrainer same idea

I’m really small when soft so can be very small cage, but can nearly always pull out

I’ve been looking at the following

red chili sissy
    The new tiny holy trainer
    Get a piercing and secure that way

we are also thinking of paying a pro Somme to sit down with us and guide us

Caged for life likes this.
  2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    6:05 PM
    I'm a grower definitely, I have a couple of cages that I love, and I myself cannot escape unless I want to crush the old grape nuts.
    The Terrance small stainless steel cage which you can see in my gallery is quite comfortable and inexpensive I got it from Amazon, I have been thinking about a custom cage but can't seem to justify spending the money when this one is just fine.

3. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    It sounds like security is an issue for you.

Have you found a good fitting cage you can wear 24x7 and a KH who will keep you there? Once you have the sizing figured out and it's down to security, then consider a piercing. I have a Vice Mini that works for me that I can't pull out of and get back in without my KH finding out. Some have difficulty with pinching but I've figured it out.

Do you ever pull out of the Terrance to wank and slip back in afterwards without slipping your "grape nuts" out? Are you able to wear it 24x7 or do you and your KH feel a need to?

4. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    No I can't get out without the key, she has total control of my stuff

5. Sissyformistressj

Local Time:
    11:05 PM
    yea security is pull out at all times and play with myself, but she loves going Dom and wears heels etc 24/7 when I buy them but if I’m not secure I’ll pull out. Thsts why I was thinking committing to a piercing but then I’m half afraid of the finalization of it

6. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Does the Terrance have an anti pullout mechanism included or as am option? (Do you mean Ternence?)

7. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I'm sure my wife wouldn't go for a piercing at this point. But I didn't introduce chastity to her until I bought th e Vice.

Does your KH know you pull out and play with yourself? Isn't that a huge NO-NO?

8. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    You mentioned the option of getting pierced, so go for it. I’m an extreme grower, and the piercing has helped with this a ton. Kept me “elongated” in my older ball trap (jailbird and BAW), and now in my GA2 due to the weight (and I say that relatively as it’s light), but it keeps my member stretched out and hanging longer than I normally would (which I like).

I’m a big baby with needles etc, no tats, hate getting shots, and I’d get my PA done again if I had to. Over super fast, was literally a pinch, and done. Only issue is the healing and stretching up so you can better accommodate a PA pin cage (need a larger gauge to not migrate)….you won’t regret it. Nearly everyone who has them wishes they’d done it sooner, and with the piercing, no way out without some tools or things near your delicate bits you wouldn’t want there.

9. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    My wife was very reluctant to the piercing too, at first… I frankly only mentioned it a time or two a while back, then this past year we were looking at things online and sharing pictures etc., and I happened to show her a pic of a cage with a padlock running through the guy’s PA etc and said wow no way out of that one! And she said maybe we should get you pierced…(again huge needle phobia) I nervously laughed and said “oh sure why not…it’s your property”. About a week went by and she mentioned it again, and then asked if I’d made an appointment to do it, I figured she was bluffing so I called a few shops and then took her with me etc, and finally decided to put up or shut up. Went to the place and boom got it done. After she was like, I didn’t think you’d really go through with it, and the rest is history, and we’re both glad we got it done now.

10. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We had the good fortune to have a pro Domme (in business)guide us when we were into BDSM and the knowledge did transfer well into chastity. Her husband/slave was pierced and it never dawned on us until years later it was a chastity device as well. She was a client of my wife's business and we kept contact thru the years and it was a help getting refresher lessons from her. When we trained there was no sex involved, more on whipping, flogging, restraints, positions and binding. We slowly introduced my wife pleasure and my denial into our lifestyle and enjoy it o this day. Learning the best practices helps and allowed my wife to grow and embrace her role.

11. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yes probably spelled it wrong lol not I don't think it does, but I have never had a issue with pull out maybe you need a one size smaller base ring, the gap from the cage to the base ring absolutely will not let my Testicles pass through.
    I wear a 50mm base ringI was wearing a 45mm but when I have PIV with the wife the 45mm became a cock ring that was way too tight I had to put ice on it to get it to go down, however the wife kinda enjoyed it because my penis swelled up so bad with blood.

12. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Screenshot_20221228-092934_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20221228-092934_Amazon Shopping.jpg and you were correct Ternence is the brand

Attached Files:

13. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Even though you can't get your testicles out, you might still be able to pull your penis out, masturbate and then reinsert it in the tube after you get soft. I know I found out I could do that early on with a couple of my first few cages.

14. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Nope very small gap I don't believe my stuff would fit lol sounds like you are a professional at escaping

15. littleguy3

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm not a professional at all. I actually found out by accident with one of my early devices... I slipped out of the tube. This got me to reading threads on this site and elsewhere and I discovered that there are men who pull out to play with themselves and/or to clean and then slip right back in. My thought was immediately: What's the point? This put me on a mission to find a cage that would be difficult or impossible to "cheat" in.

As @Tom Allen correctly states, there are no Inescapable Cages. But the chances of escaping undetected by your KH can be minimized significantly.

16. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I went home and tried to do that and there is not enough gap between the base ring and cage for me to get my shaft out so I'm stuck

littleguy3 likes this.
  17. HouseboyForHer

HouseboyForHer Long term member

Nerd Techy with lots of Math
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    (Just FYI: a pullout doesn't involve the testicles. Just squish the shaft and back it out, beat off, and stuff it back in. The testicles stay trapped the whole time.)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice