spikes in chastity devices?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by grenore, Mar 31, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    2:48 PM
    okay, this may seem like a really dumb question from a guy who fancies himself reasonably intelligent....but here goes.

fantasy aside and POI's and the like which as i understand make a device a little more escape proof and uncomfortable(or painful) up on the shaft.....and excluding a kali's bracelet.......

are there or is it possible to get a chastity device with spikes in them to make the wear extremely uncomfortable down the shaft, around the groove, or on the head of the penis itself???

a popular theme in so many captioned pictures and stories is the chastity device with the sharp spikes being fitted which is torturing the wearer. i would love to find one...but i dont know where they are.

okay...everybody dogpile and say, what a dummy!

2. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:

Old Air Force sayin'....there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. Hoping this doesn't fall into said category, Birdlocked makes a model called PICO. Most write-ups on it do not recommend it for anything but short term wear. Other than the Lori tube devices with retention spikes, I have not run across any other.
    Yours in service
    Mr Gee

3. penis prisoner

penis prisoner Locked in steel

Local Time:
    There is the Birdlocked Pico that has spikes inside of the tip of the cage that dig into the head of your penis. I don't have any personal experence with it but I have a friend that is locked in one from time to time. He has told me that it is very painfull when your erect to the point that he can't stand it. He has been locked in it for 24/7 periods of up to a week! I also know there are a few metal devices that have internal spikes the Jailbird is one of them. I don't think you a dummy either. Have fun

4. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    I had a device customised by Steelworxx.de with adjustable spikes along the shaft several years ago. Pics on my gallery / profile if you want a look.. The owner Dietmar also added an insert with spikes in the head too.

While a great idea in theory, discomfort is not really the word for it. It caused me plenty of pain in the early morning and did mark me quite deeply on occasion.

I would honestly say keep it sensible and recognise that spikes may break the skin and cause problems. Great for short term play / punishment but I tried to wear it for 30 days and it was tooooo long. If you're lucky enough to have a local keyholder who can supervise or clean regularly, you may well be ok but not recommended for long distance play and extended wear.

5. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    i am aware of the pico and that just doesnt suit me material wise. i am in a cb-6000s right now and have been waiting a year for the supposed POIs from the millers that were being fabricated and made. i really want to go the metal route but that will take a lot of doing on my part as my Wife isnt that ready for me to go spending more $ on a habit that She isnt ready to embrace 100%. She is doing pretty well so far but we are a long way from me having multiple devices with attachments i guess....but i will keep looking.

thanks for all your responses!!

6. subterfuge2

subterfuge2 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM
    i have been locked in the Birdlocked "pico" for 4 weeks with minimal problems. Luckily i am a grower, when soft my clit is very small and the spikes are avoided, but when erect, ouch! This is not a device for the faint of heart, as it takes any pleasure away from being excited, and makes chastity much less fun. Luckily my owner loves it, She seems very pleased with the results so far...

[​IMG]

7. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:

Would like to know where you got the device.... you can e-mail me if you prefer.
    We are currently looking at MM and Birdlocked.
    Nice to have a review on the Pico that is so positive!
    Mr Gee

Newlover likes this.
  8. infilm

infilm Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    This site will make anything you can dream up, spikes included... http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/

9. subterfuge2

subterfuge2 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:48 PM

I ordered the Birdlocked "pico" from My link and made a bit of a mistake when ordering it. Tom and Susan were excellent to deal with, good communication and prompt shipping.

- sissy jamie

10. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Many thanks, our decision is still pending and will be penned in The Butlers Musings
    Yours in Service
    Mr Gee

11. Rubberdub

Rubberdub New member

Local Time:
    Hi, I too am trying to decide on a spiked device - which one, and whether to go for it anyway.

I'm tempted by a metal 'Internal spike fence cage' (yes internal & infernal I expect) - don't know who make it, but they sell it on this UK site http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19065
    I like the fact the spikes are in rows down the shaft, but I have no idea what the intensity of these are..this would be my first spike experience.

If I go ahead, I'll report back.

12. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi Subterfuge,

I'd love to know if you have gone past the 4 wk mark? I think there should be a Pico Time trial - to see how has gone the longest without removal?

13. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:48 PM
    I just recieved my Pico last week, haven't been in trouble yet, so still untried... looking forward to seeing what it does though!!

On a side note, be careful what you wish for... I'm not sure if I accidentally clicked on the "wrong" color, or what, but the vivid pink Pico will be punishment all by itself!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice