journey in a muzzle so far

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by muzzledman, Nov 16, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    hi all.time to tell my story.im a single guy in my early 50-s.ive always been into bdsm since i can remember.born with this way.4-5 years ago i discovered the sentinel chastity device on a site, i was facinated.got it -put it on -wow,too cool.problems with sores,cuts,balls popping.got a cb-3 same issues,tried every ring-s combo same problems.on off a week or 2 @ most then heal up.discovered this site & others.reading other peoples exp. helped.i got the new steel jailhouse device in oct.this year,early birthday gift.locked now for 46 days-awesome.no problems.woke up today @ 3:30 am by my swollen manhood.saying your alive again,my balls telling me what their for & how.your locked in a steel real muzzle surrender-accept it,this is your life. you chose it,love it now.i almost gave up with the other devices.finally found the fun.im registered on the slave register & have the nos. tattooed on me along with a large colorful tresekle.proud of my lifestyle-its that strong.im in a remote-rural area,hard to find any body around here.someday that female spiritual likeminded partner.until then the beat doesnt go on.lol.this is the chastity i was hoping for.take it as it comes people,obviously i wont be any time soon.had to put it out there & it helps someone else.have a beautiful prosperous day everybody.mm

2. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    hi all,a new level has just hit me.after having problems with a certain wound with this cd i locked again & updated my profile locked & last orgasm?orgasm not important. the chastity addiction has taken over.muzzling my manhood is the ultimate genital bondage sensation.i dont look forward to cumming explosively as waking up to a swollen heavy blue sack & sraining cock.my dick & balls are in the down defeated position.awesome feeling. walking around in public is a turn on & no longer odd, just natural for me.i crave the denial in the cage trapped ball device,im still a man & masculine,i just cant stand at attention or salute.love it.had to put it out there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice