Chastity in Mistress Watchfuls Honour

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by milton, May 17, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Dear Members of the Forum,
    it is with humble gratitude that i intend to start my journal of Chastity in Mistress Watchfuls Honour.......Mistress has granted me the great privilage of begining and remaining in Chastity in Her Honour......however i must stress my Chastity is self impossed,dedicated to Mistress but in no way is Mistress a keyholder or on line Mistress.
    My hope is as a submissive male to Honour Mistress as a Dominant Woman with my Chastity

Mistress Watchful.....i humbly thank You and hope i prove worthy

with respect, milton

2. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    The Beginning

After a hot bath and trim i cleaned up the CB3000,lightly lubed the cage,replaced the plaster covering the hinge on the back ring and contemplated my self imposed fate....one i gladly accept,i sought this dedication and Mistress has kindly granted me this privilage......i was tempted to 'ease my burden' but that wouldn't really be in the spirit of my submission.
    So i fitted the device,checked it for comfort and security and as midnight approached,on my knees in respectful contemplation of Mistress clicked the brass lock closed.
    The keys are in a sealed envelope although i haven't yet decided what to do with it yet.....but my Chastity has begun!

Your servant Milton

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:05 PM
    Congratulations on showing such self restraint. :smile: Let's hope it continues.

What is the longest time you have been locked previously?

4. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress,
    and with respect i will do my best!

Please allow me to present a couple of photos taken with the Buisness section of the guardian newspaper on the 17/05/08 as evidence of my lock down.....the keys are in the envelope with Your name as a seal.

Mistress my previous time in lock down was a rather pathetic 20 days,but now i suspect i will have more incentive to remain a chaste submissive to female superiority.

milton

Attached Files:

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I wouldn't be so hard on yourself... 20 days is a start, more than some, and something to focus on and work towards improving. :angel:

6. minicock

minicock Junior Member

Local Time:
    20 Days isn't bad when self imposed, i have never managed that long :squigglemouth:

7. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Thank you both for your kind words and Yes Mistress you are right i must be focused and aim to improve.
    Mistress,
    Today has been nothing exceptional,the usual shopping/chores/preparing for the week ahead.... except of course i did them all in a CB3000......as i go about the supermarket i often wonder if anyone in the shop could have any idea of my status or indeed does anyone else share my fate......or indeed does the femdom bitch from hell work on the deli counter....probably not:sad:
    I did however make sure i picked the right trousers for work and double checked that my Chastity cage doesn't seem too ovious, but anyway it all adds to the thrill of being in lockdown and again who would guess?

One observation about being in a cage,i don't think i'll ever get used to that physical seperation from my penis,not so much in a sexual sense( i am sure that torment will ease its way in soon),but in that male have a rumage around sense.....but then again its what male submission/chastity is all about,seperation from the mans traditional symbol of dominance.

With respect milton

8. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good morning milton. You were up late/early this morning!

I'm sure you'll get used to the "detached" feeling over time.

After all, I'm sure you don't go around picking up and pawing other people's things when they are left lying around... if it doesn't belong to you then it's not right to touch it without permission, is it?!

9. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Hello Mistress,
    thank You for Your timely reminder,firm but nicely put.......You are right words like 'mine' no longer apply and i certinaly should not play with or touch things that don't belong to me......
    Again Mistress.....thank You

with respect milton

10. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,
    just a quick update, joining this site,thinking about past experiences.posting and of course being locked down in Your Honour ......added to the 'anxiety' of being at work caged,and the reprimand i got from a senior manager today(if only she knew how much i enjoy them) has all proved rather exciting.
    As a result Mistress the reality of being in Chastity has hit home sooner than i expected,but as i am in for the long haul i am sure this will just be the tip of the iceberg...
    with respect milton

11. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm glad the weight of your predicament is hitting home!

3 days now... how are you sleeping at night?

12. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Mistress,
    in between waking up with some balls just about being ripped off, a cock being cruelly crushed and hobbling along to the loo three times a night i am sleeping just fine thank You!
    It is a small price to pay......with respect milton

13. yorkie

yorkie Active member

Retired
    Kent Uk
    Local Time:
    hello milton, a fellow yorkshire man, i'm originally from yorkshire, hence my nick.
    in my experience those wake up calls during the night should ease after a week or so, i'm currently just over 4 weeks and sleep right through.

14. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Hi Yorkie,thats reassuring to read...and another yorkshire man as well...an impressive lock down time by the way!
    milton

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good morning milton.

Please remember to try not to let lack of sleep affect your day-to-day life. As yorkie says, this should fade in a week... take care of yourself in the meantime.

16. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,
    how many days(nights) are there in a week? ........because i am not so sure about this fading..lol......but never mind Chastity is Chastity and its a great privilage to be in such deserved confinment in Your honour......
    I must admit that the lock down is really starting to 'bite' with a mixture of mental and physical suppressed arousal and submission.......a constant reminder to respect the superiority of Dominant Women.There is no escape,
    but a pleasantly masochistic diversion at work...to quote my manager ..'milton you look like you've been burning the candle at both ends'....if only she knew i can't even burn one end of the candle......or is it a coded reference to wax play.....must resist temptation to kiss managers heels!
    with respect milton

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your work situation sounds like tantalising torture. :smile:

Do you find yourself noticing women more in a general sense? Are you fantasising more? I'd like to know more about your fantasies about your manager...

18. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,
    my humble apologies for not replying sooner but please accept my inadaquate explaination.....

Friday, just as i was preparing to leave work my Goddess manager waltzed up to my desk, dropped a tomb of a file on me and demanded a preliminary analysis report by Tuesday!

Naturally i fell to my knees kissed the hem of Her skirt and asked if i could wash her lingerie by hand over the weekend while thanking her for the work she had set me........Goddess manager slapped and spat in my face sneering that i was beneath her contempt......and turning on Her sharp heel walked away with that hip wiggle that would be the envy of a street hooker.....

Actually it might suprise You to learn that last paragraph is a lie......no i here the subs,cucks,sissys and slaves cry............but i am afraid it is.......although if only the report was a lie as well.....mind you the wiggle is n't a lie either....:tongue:

My lovely manager does like turning the screw so i 've been 'hard' at work for the last two days.....never mind it has been a distraction from my on going chastity....

Which i am pleased to say enters its second week,although i am feeling rather horny....all the abuse at work.....and totally fustrated......but i shall not relent.....the sweet suffering in Your Honour....fantasies how long have You got!

with respect milton

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've always got time to read fantasies! :angel: I love the way your write too, always a joy to read.

I can't wait to be working again... work places are such horny places!

20. slavetolisa

slavetolisa constantly learning

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    wow. thats impressive

21. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good morning milton.

How are you? You've been very quiet lately?

Please note, I have asked slavetolisa to explain how that link relates to your journal. If this is not done, I will have it removed.

22. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,
    my humble apologies for being so quiet on the forum,if only life were so,but no excuses i should be more diligent.....would an ice cold shower make ammends.........i could do with one!

My Chastity continues, but Mistress what a struggle its been, the temptation, how i long to experience a full and free erection, a good hard soapy w..k and then.....and then.......
    ........but not for me such orgasmic release, my submissive suffering and torment in Your Honour is my only pleasure.......

with the upmoat respect....... milton

23. milton

milton Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful,
    ah what a fun time i've been having.....the report i wrote on the Bitch Goddess Managers orders was so deliberatly convoluted with the real point of the analysis hidden in a morass of pointless debate that She went ballistic.

She summonds me to her office for a dressing down..a dream cum true...as i knelt before HER head bowed She rained a torrent of insults at me each one punctuated with a lash of her dragon cane and a stamp of her heels ...since then as a punishment i have been detailed to clean Her executive toilet on a daily basis....which is ok except my tounge gets rather tired:tongue:

I wish,however She was pissed off with the report as apparently Her job is 'to fucking delegate' and reports are not 'fucking dissertations'....i do love it when She talks dirty to me.....but apparently washing her lingerie by hand is not a task to fucking delegate....shame:xd:

milton

24. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hehe... good morning Milton. :smile:

Am I correct in thinking we are on day 18? Not long to go now before you beat your record.

25. icarus_101

icarus_101 Babygirl

Local Time:
    I always thought that the never knowing when one was to be released added a certain spice to any lock up. 3 months is always a good 'average' but the threat of the occasional 6 month and 'There will be a 12 months in there sometime...' is a nice basis.

Personally, I have regularly done 3 months with only 4 hours between release and re-lock up but alas, now I am left to my own devices and there is definately nothing like someone else hold that key.
    :bigsmile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice