"Blue Balls"

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Thatguyontheinternet, Jun 22, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Thatguyontheinternet

Thatguyontheinternet Owned by Thatgirl

Florida
    Local Time:
    10:42 AM
    Aside from time, what else might cause the sensation described as "blue balls"?

Specifically, I just had a long night of near non-stop erections over the course of hours and hours, and all day today I feel what I would describe as blue balls pressure. I'm curious if this is common, or if others only feel the blue balls pressure after extended times. Currently im only 4 days in or so.

I've read elswhere that blue balls from prolonged abstinence is not real. I don't know myself as my times in lock up are not particularly long. But the feeling ive had all day seems very much like blue balls.

2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Pure fiction dreamed up by boys who want to make a mess .

If I was to lock you up for a month your balls would still be pink and not have exploded.

At 10 days to two weeks you will start to calm down and at 4 beginning to get to i would prefer not to cum .

Just be good and ride it out you will be fine and start to understand what chastity is all about.

Xx Wendy

3. joe01

joe01 Active member

Local Time:
    9:42 AM
    Do some squats. That always helped me, although I wish the blue balls would come by more often.

4. im_not_here

im_not_here Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    I've never gotten blue from chastity alone. I only ever got it after a long tease and denial session. Even after a few weeks in chastity, that build up still takes a while for me.

5. 1984marriedcouple

Wife nurse/ husband general laborer
    New york
    Local Time:
    I have never had that problem I just leak like a bad drain pipe. From day 5 til the next one.The longest I have gone is 45 days the erections will stop around 10 days as long as u can control your thoughts. If not I would check out ur device u may need to go smaller. I'm down to a 1 1/4 length with no problems with erections. I'm 7.5 erect so it can fit trust me.

6. PuellaPurpurea

Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    My boy has reported before that he doesn't get the sensation from a long denial period itself, but from frequent tease and denial (several orgasm-less handjobs over the course of a day, for example), similar to what @im_not_here reports. I'm not sure what caused your repeated night erections, but if your body was prompted to produce more sperm by physical or mental stimulation, I can see how that would cause the sensation. I'm not a doctor or biologist, though, and neither is my boy, so take this anecdote with a grain of salt.

7. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

Thanks for the replies :)

These were not nocturnal elections - as you mentioned these were from a long night of fun. Longer than normal. The stuffed feeling I was having also turned out to be a harbinger of a very irritated Vericoce as well (thatgirl got pretty rough). Very worth it. A night of Advil and "ball corn" - my bag of corn from the freezer, dedicated solely for use on my whiny nuts) took care of most of it. But that "blue balls" feeling remained. Sounds like it's common after heavy T&D. Good to know! That's why I came here to ask.

@1984marriedcouple - I do in fact continue to wake up nightly from around d 5:30 on with uncomfortable nocturnal elections, and as younsuspect, I think my MM is a bit wider than it should be. But that's the one measurement that can not be altered :/

8. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:
    Why the iPhone refused to accept that I'm talking about boners not politicians I will never understand.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  9. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    ive never had blue balls per say but have had minor case of inflammed prostate. I found this little blurb on a medical website which I think helps explain. " On occasion we will find patients developing prostatitis from lack of sexual activity. This is called "congestive prostatitis" and suggests that lack of ejaculation causes the semen to stay in the prostate too long and cause inflammation. " For me it only lasts a few hours and then goes away completely. By the way I'm only 42 yrs old so I'm pretty young to be having any real prostate conditions.

10. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    4:42 PM
    I dont really experiance blue balls. I havent cum for over a year, but time alone doesnt cause any blue balls. When I'm edged and teased a lot (I mean like hours non stop errection) then my balls feel very sensitive and maybe a little uncomfortable, but it is not really a pain.

11. Thatguyontheinternet

Florida
    Local Time:

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/epididymal-hypertension-blue-balls

There would appear to be a kernel of legitimacy to the of' Blue Balls phenomenon!

Blindly wandering the interwebs and came across this page, which I'd visited back when I posted this thread and somehow neglected to share.

lock667 likes this.
  12. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    Well huh, that was interesting, thanks for posting!

13. Tombow

Tombow Active member

Local Time:

Yes. I have had blue balls after extended periods of erection. Certainly not debilitating, but certainly real as well.

14. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    My fiance does not give me ruined orgasms or milks me so there is no release for any built up semen. On occasion, my balls sometimes feel tender, probably what most guys describe as blue balls, after spending a few nights spooning against my naked fiance's body. My penis will throb for an hour in my short tube in a vain attempt at an erection and the "blue balls" can happen after that. At around 15 days I get a bloated feeling in my lower stomach area which I suspect is my prostrate filling up. That bloated feeling to me is more intense than blue balls.

15. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    Perhaps there is something wrong with your diet or a problem with indigestion.

joe01 likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:27 PM
    I have not experienced blue balls but I do 'suffer' a nighttime of attempted erections after an evening of being teased by my Wife. It is almost like my penis refuses to give up trying to get hard and keeps trying to escape its confinement.

Side note #1 I am currently on holiday and due to circumstances unlocked. I really am suffering from erections, they keep waking me up at ridiculous times! I want my device back on! When I started all this I used to wake up from the contained erections, now it is the unlocked ones that wake me up.

Side note #2 Apple have very definitely refused to include any 'naughty' words in their dictionary. Misspell erection, penis, vagina, pussy, cum, or absolutely anything like that and your iPhone or iPad won't have a clue what you are trying to type. It gets quite frustrating having to go back through a long journal post and see what ridiculous words the autocorrect has thought you were trying to use.

lock667 likes this.
  17. ChasteDilf13

ChasteDilf13 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I get the same thing. Long lockups alone don't cause it, but repeated tease&denial, especially several days in a row will cause it. I was trying to cook dinner the other night and was hardly able to stand it hurt so bad.

18. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There you have it ... has nothing to do with semen build up ... it is purely a result of extended erection (Blood Flow reduction), which I guess you could say could be exacerbated (decreased blood flow) when your body is trying to create a hard on and you are locked in your cage because then your Base ring starts acting like a cock ring limiting blood flow ...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice