First full year coming up.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Jan 1, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Last year was the end of my keyholder weaning me off needing/wanting to use my genitals for sex or pleasure, and the start of 24/7. 24/7 has been from mid June on. This is the first year where it's going to be the full year going forward. The 3 of us acknowledged it on New Years, but we don't do any kinky stuff amongst ourselves for the most part. Still, it's pretty intimidating in terms of commitment. My wife thinks I'm a bit crazy, but is supportive, and likes that I'm not up to anything sexual during kink time. It was always the best fap fantasy, to be 24/7 locked and denied. The reality, since there is no fapping, or genital pleasure, is quite difficult, and challenging, despite being an amazing commitment and experience.

I'm so glad that there's other guys in the same boat here, and that I'm not alone, and completely crazy!

2. jasonpatalonis

jasonpatalonis Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Most excellent. I think there is something magical about going a full year. Not just the endurance and transformational changes, but the symbolism as well.

I hope to get there someday.

tiruh811 and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    People are funny - we love to think in terms of round numbers or anniversaries.

Know what would be torture for a lot of chastity aficionados? If they got locked up on Jan 1, and their keyholder unlocked them and forced them to have an orgasm on Dec 29th, just a couple days short of a year.

Admit it: you'd be severely disappointed, wouldn't you? ;-)

4. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Terribly!

Tom Allen likes this.
  5. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    Yeah. We are crazy. No matter how difficult it is, or how much we may hate or resent it some days, we hate ending it. We especially hate ending it near a goal or round number! June will be a year for me, but Jan 1st to Jan 1st is still the more intimidating number!!!

tomf_22033 likes this.
  6. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I’ve gone a month
    Am currently on a four month lockup. I had three days added, and I’m hoping before the four months are up it’s doubled or made to be a year. Which would be frustrating as staring in December going a couple more weeks would also hit the calendar year.

The reality is all of this moot right now as unlike OP, I’m not even close to four months let alone a year. So I’m just taking things a day at a time! And that’s all we can really do until we’re instructed that the plan has changed.

Maid Denise and Gigaman like this.
  7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck and I certainly hope you are successful with making it a year. I am not interested in going that long but I would like some advice how you make it so long. It seems I have been needing to be unlocked more and more due to metal detectors. Obviously at airports but also at sporting events and other large gatherings. Is this an issue for you? I was thinking of getting a plastic device to switch into during these times but my wife just wants me to be unlocked if there are any metal detectors expected.

8. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    FWIW, my experience at MLB parks and NHL arenas is that the devices are set such that they don't go off for my chastity cage. YMMV.

jasonpatalonis and Drews like this.
  10. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    I'm lucky in that I work at home,s o that helps. For stuff like that, I get to either go unlocked for just that short time, or I have to wear a generally symbolic ring behind the glans, when not caged. With airports, I put the cage in the checked luggage, and re-cage when I arrive. As she says..."You're not going to be doing anything on an airplane anyhow."....I've not yet had to deal with a flight that I only have a carry-on bag for. The device itself is essentially symbolic as I can pull out, so it's more of a symbol, and an esthetic thing. With us, the more permanent chastity came after training the desire to seek pleasure from the genitals, so I don't find myself so tempted when unlocked, and actually prefer to be locked.

Drews and jasonpatalonis like this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    She's wrong. I've masturbated on airplanes more than once. That's why I either travel in my silicone Bon4 or unlock my steel cage outside security and then relock when I've cleared security.

Rider9 likes this.
  12. jasonpatalonis

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Now THERE'S a horny guy! Atta boy Rectrix......For you, chastity is a must--just to keep you out of jail!

Good post. Thanks.

13. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    9:26 PM

You're not alone. I've been locked 24/7 for about 1 1/2 years. At times, I get that old horny feeling, but not as much as I used to. Now, it's become a part of me. I get anxious if I'm out of my cage for more than a few hours (for cleaning/shaving/etc). In a sense, I prefer to be locked.

14. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    Nahhh, she's right. We started with a year or more of getting me to not want to masturbate, or get hard. Even unlocked, I'm pretty safe and free from temptation. In the early days, when chastity was newer to me, it was a way to stop me from doing something I really, really wanted to do. Now it's a symbol of my relationship (and contract) with my keyholder, and promise to stay locked to my wife.

jasonpatalonis likes this.
  15. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    I get a general sense of sexual tension as well. I've been largely trained out of wanting any of the standard ways of relieving that tension though, so it's an odd, almost lost feeling if that makes sense. There's tension, but no arousal, as I can't get hard when locked, unless stimulated by one of the womenfolk. I used to crave masturbation or sex, but not now. I do crave giving pleasure, and can get relief from giving an orgasm, if I practise Karezza and have the right headspace.

16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You're probably a stronger or better trained man than me. I think being a masturbator is like being an alcoholic -- you may stop but you're always in recovery. For me, being unlocked is something like an alcoholic walking into a bar. Way too much temptation, so I should stay out of uncaged saloons.

tiruh811 and jasonpatalonis like this.
  17. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    We actually treat it as a cock addiction. What I was most addicted to was edging. I had managed to remove any need for orgasm from sex or kink, and I'd realized that I prefered giving pleasure over having it, but I was still edging far too much. I think having a queer keyholder/Mistress really helped in that she has actual dislike of the masturbation habit, and we took a very long time to reduce and remove the desire to do it. Eventually I felt really dirty for doing it, like a smoker who had snuck one behind the house. Even if she told me to do it and watched, I felt silly and dirty, not excited and sexual. Her observations of my movements, and being grossed out by cum are genuine, and not an act. If I did cheat and got hard, and or masturbated, she would be very upset, which would kill me, and then she'd beat the living daylights out of my ass and my guy parts.

18. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply about metal detectors. I fly often for work and am in situations with detectors often so I will have to deal with it. I am not going for any long periods since me and my wife both love sex together and she insists that I cum, she says she enjoys that part as much as I do. For us it is to stop my addictive masturbation which was a real problem. A good example of how these devices really are effective know matter what we are looking for in our relationship.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Hmmmm a whole year.... maybe that is something for the future.... I would definitely need to find the right tool(s) to replace my locked up member for my wife’s sanity and needs! But at the moment... I am SO accustomed to regular releases, 6 months would have me bouncing off the walls! Never say never!!

20. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    I am currently in my first 14 day lock down. Only went a week to 10 days before. I am only on day 4 and I am already thinking it's not long enough . I want to try 30 days, but I am not going to suggest it . In her eyes that is topping from the bottom , and that is a big no no with her. Instead I ran a thread LOCK DOWN TIMES and taking a survey of there times. Then I am going to let Goddess P read them. Only one problem with that I can see . I might get more time than I want. But that is the life of a good sub.

tiruh811 and jasonpatalonis like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice