Maintenance Spanking

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SheMastersMyDomain, Mar 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    My wife/KH and I have been exploring boundaries of our relationship and I have been exploring the boundaries of my sexuality and submissiveness. I have been desiring to further test my limits/feelings of being submissive to her. As part of this, I started asking her to implement maintenance spankings to help me feel more submissive. We only fairly recently started any spanking, and so far it’s mostly in the category of funishment. We now have multiple implements and she has done it several times. I am desiring she take it a little further and we have been discussing that. I asked her to take me to at least the point that makes me cry. I’m not sure she understands why and frankly I’m having a difficult time articulating why I want her to conduct this type of maintenance discipline.

Therefore, I would like to pose a few questions to the kind folks here that have used maintenance spanking.

For those coming from vanilla life, and particularly those subs that requested their KH do it, how did you explain the want/need for it? In the larger picture, how does one describe to their Wife of 20 years (KH for 2) that they want their loved one to do this to/for them?

Does it help you be or feel more submissive and how long does that last afterwards?

what other reasons do couples specifically use maintenance spanking for?

thanks so much in advance for considering this topic

PS: I chose to post in this forum because in my mind I am asking something much more related to FLM/ Ds, than in the pain/punishment forum.

Rectrix, BR_Saiph, boi paul and 2 others like this.
  2. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Oh that is an easy answer:
    Receiving a spanking every day keeps me under my wife’s control every day. It keeps us close. I live with a feeling of well being.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    I think you wud as well live with a sore bottom.

Chaz69, Headtrip, Xileh and 3 others like this.
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I can't imagine having 'maintenance spankings", I understand being punished for errors, mistakes, or poor behavior. I also see how spankings can be woven into sex play. But the idea of regular discipline for practice or reminders, or on a schedule wouldn't work for me. Good luck with it if it helps you.

jemima likes this.
  5. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    In Our case, it was Ma'am who said it was needed. We were never vanilla we met on the old IRC chat 17 years ago. The first rule for me was a maintenance spanking, She let me pick the day so Friday it becomes the day. It has never changed I can count on one hand the days missed or moved to a different day. Yes, it does put me into subspace/ also super submissive. It works in our life maybe because it been there from the start I also carry a notebook 24/7 for any Female to write infractions. good luck :)

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    The only exception to the idea of a maintenance spanking would be if the domme wanted that. In no case, would I refuse that kind of situation as the KH is almost always right.

7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:18 AM
    Mistress spanks me most nights a prelude to any type of play. We don't see each other every night in that setting maybe 3 times a week. This week has been pretty tough week we both had a tiresome week and mistress was very melancholy as such I didnt even get spanked.

I cant believe I am saying this but I miss it!! Even tho her maintenance spankings happen even if there is no play and they HURT...having a week with no attention at all, no spankings ...leaves me feeling equally Melancholy and strangely unloved.

8. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    She once said she wanted to start maintenance discipline but the reality of life made it so irregular that it lost all meaning and died a quiet death. What she wanted was just some fun playtime every once in awhile (she gets turned on by it) and didn’t want to wait for me to do something bad or actually be upset while doing it(spoils her being turned on).

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I can totally understand that kind of spanking. If she finds it exciting, then no pretense is needed at all.

10. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    In some ways, Saturday night have become punishment night. Not that it’s maintenance or preplanned, but the night where we have fun or game night. There are some when we are alone and she wants to flog me for not responding quick enough or not pleasing her in a certain way. Or just the luck of the draw and where the night has taken us.

Then there is contest night where 2 other like minded couples come over or we go there and a theme is selected for the evening. Like the men only wearing cuffs, collars, and their cages serving the ladies food and drink while the chat. Or fun night, when the ladies have fun with each other and we are forced to watch and then clean them up. Then the worst, game night where the winning couple just relaxes and the lady chooses the pleasure the male receives, while the 2 losers are punished with the various crops for losing and embarrassing his mistress. Been on the losing side a few times and not fun.

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madam only punishes me when I misbehave, but she prefers to use the shocker over a paddle or crop.

12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    That's what's good about it, every approach can be designed for what works best for each couple.

hardbodysub likes this.
  13. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Now that's the kinda couples we have to meet!

tvalex and durango_o like this.
  14. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Every night in bed before we turn off the lights to go to sleep I must fetch the bamboo cane. @MrsBR_Saiph uses this deadly and silent tool to deliver a resounding reminder of my place. We have teenagers so I must be quiet.
    I wait until she is ready, with knees tucked up under me, arse up in the air, face mashed into the pillow and then the only sound is the brutal swish of that nasty implement as it glides through the air to meet my bare skin. Oh yes, and that of me grunting with clenched teeth into the pillow.
    She always whispers to me what a pussy I am and to stop whining.
    The outwardly quietness of the act is unworldly erotic (considering the cacophony of noise and light exploding in my head with every blow upon my skin).
    We rarely did spanking before and only as a punishment (although severe and never to be sought after). Now that I am a cuckold, she decided (on her own) that I need this to help condition me so I maintain a constant feeling of submission and acceptance of her position as a woman, as my keyholder and as my hotwife.
    It is working wonders, as is the 24/7 chastity (regardless of how much fucking we do, because I am rarely allowed to cum).
    If we miss a night or miss a week because of my shifts, they don't go away, rather the strokes are saved up and delivered when convenient, though it may be over several nights as she does have a kind and merciful side.
    I have never cried but have come damn close, but I try not to because she doesn't want to see that. So I 'suck it up' as best I can, to be the best man I can be for her.
    Then it's off to sleep with a cherry red burning ass. I sleep like a baby, because she puts me into such a submissive zen state doing this day in and day out.
    Heavenly.
    So IMHO maintenance spankings are an excellent tool for a woman to use to keep her man right where he is supposed to be.

15. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It obviously works well for you two, so I have to agree.

16. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    thanks for the very thoughtful reply @BR_Saiph. Although it wasn’t my KHs idea, I’m seeking the feelings you describe, which is why I asked the community.

Are there similar stories of the positive effects of maintenance spanking for the sub and how does one articulate to their KH the reasons they want it.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  17. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    An update: this was to be a couples play weekend this Saturday and now plans have changed because of one couple. The husband may have been exposed at his place of work and the employees have been sent home for isolation and notifying their doctor. Now following everything going on in the world, we will also start isolating ourselves for playing with others. Bad enough we need to go to stores for food and supplies and the wife has to see clients for work. The last part is more clients want to skype and use electronic document delivery, so she is happy to comply.

Now for the bad news, she had a surprise for me for this weekend and that will also be delayed. I will now be on the receiving end of her disappointment, so I will be in for some corporal punishment. More to come..

OldLockedCuck, dkid13 and tvalex like this.
  18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I learnt not to ask for a maintenance spanking because I usually get what I ask for and then some. Mistress has told me it IS her favorite activity.

I guess that itself puts me in a submissive state. Mistress was puzzled why I also feel sleepy after a hard spanking. Its sort of like the aftermath of a orgasm. It also works for when I am feeling horny and needy, spanking sets that a bay somehow, like a relief. I just feel relaxed sleepy and submissive....and relieved. Not something I was expecting, and I still puzzle about the mechanism. I am glad it works though as it has resolved a LOT if issues Mistress and I had,

When you say you want to know how to articulate it, is it because she is reluctant to hurt you? Are you struggling with articulating why you would want it? (see above)

Its strange we really only dabbled with the "wooden spoon" for years, and its only been the last 6 months since I did do something really bad that mistress has taken to it seriously with a paddle. But it works for more reasons than punishment for that deed.

19. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    @cogman thanks for your reply. I am struggling to justify or articulate why I want it and she is struggling with why i want her to so seriously hurt me. I asked her to take it past funishment. But I feel like she is struggling to understand why. I have explained that I would like to explore how it makes me feel submissive, establishes her dominance, etc. but I’m not sure she really ‘gets’ it. If anyone can help me explain it better to her, that would be really helpful.

20. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    I've often thought this would be good for me, but as Mistress (my keyholder) and I no longer live relatively near each other, it just isn't possible. When we did live close, this did happen but not on necessarily regular intervals. She seemed to enjoy it, and I learned to love the pain. LOL

21. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    I get maintenance whippings, not spankings.

dkid13 likes this.
  22. John

John Member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    It's good that you would like a weekly sp
    Just thinking now she knows you would want it. But it should be all about here not you. So don't try to top her from the bottom. Let her mature and do it her way. Maybe one day she would do it when you least expects it.

billzboats likes this.
  23. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Mistress never seriously hurts me, the picture in my gallery is about as bad as it gets.

Perhaps if you agree with some of the things said in this thread, you could copy them on to piece of paper and print it for her to read.

Often it seems that people feel more comfortable knowing that it is not an uncommon thing and there can be benefits for both her and you.

For us part of it is because our sex drives differ, this kind of play (amongst other things) helps fill in the void between mutual orgasms. These remain my favorite form of intimacy regardless of any tease and denial and mistress enjoys that mutuality too. Sometimes Mistress will decide to climax and deny me but not often. In an ideal world of course these things would happen more often and I would be denied. But reality is usually different to the ideal.

Apart from speed bumps of life, I really love the relationship we have.

SheMastersMyDomain likes this.
  24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well if you get smacked a lot for doing nothing wrong what happen when you do something wrong.

MissyB likes this.
  25. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Goddess S. my wife farms out some of my maintenance spankings to Ms. L., a pro dom. I see Ms. L. about once a month, sometimes for just a maintenance spanking to keep me in a submissive mindset, and sometimes if I have been good, I get a longer session with a treat too. I find Ms. L. hits a lot harder than Goddess S., which makes the spanking pretty effective at shaping my behavior. I really appreciate Goddess S.'s and Ms. L's efforts. I feel spoiled by all of the attendiion and a great deal of grattitute to both of them.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. femdom maintainece spanking

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice