Chastity, denial and surprising effects

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Locknlove, Mar 28, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Locknlove

Locknlove Member

USA and travel a lot for work
    Local Time:
    10:13 PM
    Brief summary of our experience so far.
    My wife and I have recently started with this adventure. It was my idea of course and she was confused, but interested because I was! Started with a soft rubber device as a toy and she was into the play and flirty aspect. So I went ahead and ordered a cb6000s. I showed her the box and device, she was definitely confused at how that could be fun or why I would want to do that. We talked, explained, communication is key!!!
    After a week she suggested I put it on and try it out. After a few hours she unlocked and we had a great time and orgasm.
    It then went away again.
    I travel for work a lot for extended times, and have a habit of masturbating a lot as well. While away from her I have always done it way more, several times per day. This was one of the reasons I wanted to try this chastity device. So heading out of town for an extended trip of 9 weeks and I packed the cage with me. After a week away she told me to put the cage on and lock up! I have the key but do not use without her instructions. Seems easiest right now since we are apart. After 3 days she told me to unlock and video it for her to watch. She wanted me to masturbate and cum for her! I gladly obliged! Felt good physically but I had some thoughts I was not expecting, kind of felt bad I had cum without her, wanted to feel that feeling of denial again.
    Now for my current situation. About a week and a half after that 3 day lock up she instructed me to lock up again! This was march 22nd. I immediately locked up and sent her a video showing the click of the lock and all secure! This time was different, within a day I started to not worry so much about my lack of erection and orgasm. I found myself much more engaged in our phone conversations and interested in talking and texting wifey much more. For years she has accused me of not listening or paying attention on the phone. I always blew it off, but now I think I was a fool. My feelings were changing very quickly and I liked this new side. I was thinking of her non stop, wanting to find ways to help her with her hectic life and ways to show her my love and ways to help. Something was definitely different. I was also reading articles and stories about chastity online which I shared with her as they seemed to match many of the feelings I was experiencing. She was starting to understand what was going on in my head and I think liking the effect. After a couple days we discussed what her plan was for keeping me locked. She said she did not know and was gonna keep it a surprise. I told her that all was good on my end and I will do whatever she tells me whenever. I kind of jokingly said you can even keep me locked until I come home to you in mid may. She chuckled and said no clues and she would be doing an experiment! All she agreed was 1 time per week I would remove for cleaning and then right back on.
    On day 4 I had really kind of forgot about being locked! I was not expecting what happened next at all!
    My KH text me and said to call her and unlock! This caught me off guard. I was excited to be unlocking and a chance to feel my penis again, but also felt like I did not want to take it off since I was liking how much I was thinking of my wife and loving the attention I was paying to her. So I called and she said now unlock. I did. We continued to talk and then she said she wanted me to wash up quick and grab some lube! She said to put the lube on and start rubbing. She wanted me to explain the feelings and what I was doing which I did in great detail. It was feeling very good and I was going very slow at her request. A lot of teasing. This went on for some time and had me feeling very good. I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I was throbbing as I was approaching an orgasm. She could hear it in my breathing and moans! All of a sudden she said stop right now. Wash up and put the cage on and lock up! I said what, baby I am so close and moaned again. A quick and stern reply said that's enough. Do it now!! I snapped to and immediately did as I was told. It took about 10 mins and some ice to shrink me down enough to fit in the cage. I was shivering with excitement and anticipation of the locked feeling again. I realized how she really had just taken control and I absolutely loved the feeling! I think she is really starting to understand this and getting into it. The edge feeling was amazing, even though at the time I wanted to finish my orgasm, I was so thankful later that she teased me like that.
    All night and today I have been in a constant aroused state. I continue to leak precum and cannot stop thinking of my wonderful sexy KH. Now I believe she may really keep this up until I get home and not allow me to orgasm until I can be with her. I am worried but excited at the possibility and hope she follows through with it! I'm interested to see how my feelings continue to evolve and allow me to be a better husband. This is such an exciting ride so far, I will have to see how it goes forward.

I may continue to write on my feelings and adventures as it goes along. I tried to keep this short with not too much detail but there is a lot to say in 5 days! Hope you enjoy my story a bit!

2. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    It sounds like your infor a very exciting 9 weeks. If this is your first time locked up and your wife is already taking control like that your a very lucky man and have a fantastic wife. Looking forward to day 6 etc

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have travelled a lot on business and never thought to take lube with me. I like to travel light.

4. Locknlove

Locknlove Member

Local Time:
    As I wrote, I am separate from my KH on extended business trip. On Friday my KH told me that when I get home from work to unlock and do what I want! Said I should enjoy my free time!
    She wanted me to immediately unlock and let her know what was happening. So, I unlocked, made a video to show her that, and then showered since I was sweaty after work. She loved it! She was fortunate to have a free evening of no kids, so I set up a camera in hotel room and was ready after my shower.
    The unlocking felt great. I was so hard and excited! I rubbed a bit and enjoyed feeling my hand on me! It had been 5 days since a touch at all. When I got in the shower the water hitting my penis felt very good at teasing me. I was very sensitive and could feel every drop hitting me.
    After shower I relaxed and was ready to talk on phone with my KH for an evening of fun.
    We talked and told of our day and laughed and connected. After some time she was able to relax and have quiet time to focus on what she wanted me to do. She had me get out several toys to aid in my masturbation. I used a flip hole device and a love egg!
    I was extremely aroused! Started by pressing into the flip hole device and enjoying the tight feeling! I was longer than normal, being so aroused and freed from my locked cage. I thrust into the device and enjoyed the nubs and pressure and suction created. It really is a nice feeling works well! This continued for some time and then I switched to the egg. She was involved in providing suggestions on what to do and how to play! It was wonderful.
    The egg felt good as well, but different since it only covers the head of my cock. I twisted and pulled the egg feeling the ribs inside it. Was amazing and a great tease.
    Then I removed it and grabbed hold with my hand to rub and tease myself. Squeezing tightly and stroking up and down and twisting over the top. All of this was making me approach an orgasm. I could feel it inside, a pressure building and muscles tightening. My breath was increasing and hips flexing towards a great release! Then it happened, several powerful spurts shooting up past my head and hitting my neck, chest, cheeks, and hair! This continued for well over a minute spilling into my public area and stomach. The amount of cum was shocking and the power behind it was forceful like no other time! I was moaning, thrusting and calling my KH name! She had taken l me to a wonderful place and given me a tremendous orgasm!
    She told me to enjoy the night unlocked and wanted me to play as much as I want for the rest of the night and tomorrow! She said to enjoy my freedom and tell her all about it! She likes to hear about me pleasuring myself and always likes to watch the videos I make!
    I sent her the video that I made of toying and playing! It is definitely one of the most exciting videos and definitely the most explosive orgasm I have ever had by myself! The entire experience felt as we were connected and loving even though we r 1000 miles apart.
    I'm not sure where this entire locking and teasing experience goes from here, but I do know she had me unlock and please myself for her and it was an incredibly enjoyable experience.

So is she still me KH when I am unlocked? I still think of her that way!

Mash2214 likes this.
  5. CNAS

CNAS New member

Local Time:
    Keep us updated I want more lol

6. Locknlove

Locknlove Member

Local Time:
    I was unlocked all day Saturday! After our fun Friday night she left me unlocked and said she wanted me to play as much as I wanted. At first I didn't want to do anymore, but as the day went on and her encouragement I had several other orfasns and releases. I was enjoying this and feeling like old times.
    Then at 7pm she text time to lock up! So I did immediately before I became aroused. Quickly made video of the locking and sent it to my KH so she could see I did as I was told! So I am now locked again and we will see how long she does it this time. I am very much enjoying her control. It was great to be released and have some fun with her. I was worried it may set back my feelings of wanting to please her, but I found that I was still attentive and interested in all my KH has to say and do. And once locked again I feel like I am picking up right where I left off! I am truly enjoying the entire situation of being locked and controlled.

7. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    She is still your Key Holder. ( did you lock up when she told you to ) . Giving away one of the greatest things we enjoy ( orgasm ) to another is an amazing gift. All these men that think there so big and macho should try loving there spouses in this way. To give is greater than to receive. To have such an intense orgasm is something many other men should experience. Very Exciting.

8. Locknlove

Locknlove Member

Local Time:
    Been locked all week and enjoying our experience. Things have settled down some, I realized I was pressuring my KH into discussing and talking about the locked situation all the time. Kept bringing it up all the time and felt like it was becoming annoying. So I made an effort to not bring it up and let her take the lead on this. I'm learning! Has had a positive effect, she does ask questions some times and has teased me some. This has kept things exciting and allowed us to prioritize our relationship and my attention to her without it being all about being locked.
    I've had a more comfortable week, until the last few nights and days things have started to become more aroused. I have been waking up really straining against the cage and during the day having many attempts at getting hard. Have been enjoying drips and leaking of precum and in the shower this evening was playing a little in back side and had cum dripping out almost immediately! Hope to make some time soon for some prostate stimulation and teasing. My KH is not really interested in being involved with that, but she does like to know when I do it and is fine with me enjoying that.
    There has been no discussion on unlocking and have no idea what her plans are, and I'm fine with that right now. Enjoying the more relaxed attitude about it and not worrying about amount of days or length of time. Seems like this is becoming a more normal part of our life.

Ormaz likes this.
  9. Locknlove

Locknlove Member

Local Time:
    Something came up that I have to travel home! I will get to see KH for 2 nights and I'm very excited about this. I've been away since we started doing this more seriously and I can't wait to be with her to hold and feel her close.
    Traveling by airplane, KH told me to unlock before going to airport and keep it off until I see her. So this morning unlocked, showered and drove to airport. This was 10 days since I had removed the cage and the longest time for me yet. It felt great to be freed and the sensation of the water hitting me in the shower was fantastic. I was able to defy my urges and not cum even though I was rubbing when cleaning in the shower. I physically wanted to orgasm, but psychologically did not want to without KH. I would have had a guilty feeling. So all good. It will be a long day of traveling and I am sure to be excited and aroused.

10. Locknlove

Locknlove Member

Local Time:
    My KH had me unlock Saturday night. She told me to unlock for cleaning and anything else I wanted. She said to take advantage because who knows how long it will last! That was pretty exciting and was great to remove the cage after 10 days. Unfortunately I am still a long distance from my KH. So her tease and control are all from a far.
    I unlocked and removed the cage. I was immediately aroused and erect! I jumped in the shower and washed up since I just finished workout. Felt great and was rubbing myself immediately. I felt bad masturbating and stopped before orgasm.
    The next morning played some more and stopped several times right before orgasm. Had some cum drip out but not much.
    She left me unlocked for another night with no mention of it. When I awoke after the 2nd night I had been aroused and erect non stop for the last day and a half since removing the cage. So I rubbed myself but stopped short of orgasm 3 times. Then I went just a bit further before stopping. This time I experienced cum running out into my other hand! A lot kept running out. Not like an orgasm, no spurts or contracting of muscles, it just oozed out like a faucet turned on low. It filled the palm of my hand and I could not wait to lick it up! I was still erect and aroused, was not sensitive and able to continue rubbing. I enjoyed the taste and feeling in my mouth! This was truly a nice feeling and experience for a first ruined orgasm.
    I shared this experience with my KH and told her how I had read about this, but was new for me. She said she read about it too and was very interested and liked it. This shocked me, I had no idea she has been reading up and learning about this. I think she is definitely getting more insterested and enjoying our experience with chastity! What else has she been reading and what sites? She wouldn't say.
    After work that day she called me and told me to cage myself! Normally it's a text as she is not comfortable telling me, but she is getting more into this! I did as I was told and same as other times I made a video of the cage being locked and the time so she could see it was complete! She definitely likes seeing those videos as she asked where it was before I could send it.
    I feel like since I have stopped talking so much about being locked, and quit pushing her to do things while just letting it happen, focusing more thoughts and energy on her she has begun to grown into this with me. I feel closer to my wife then ever before! We have shared many intimate desires during conversations recently. I believe me opening up and being more sensitive and observant of her has made her more comfortable as well. I am thrilled to be experiencing a refreshed and growing relationship after 20 years of marriage! Not that things were bad before this, our relationship was great, but I am learning I can be even better for her and our relationship.
    So our chastity experience continues and I could not be happier with how our lives have changed. By relaxing and overcoming the initial excitement of it I think we are starting to settle in. We even discussed how things will be when we are together instead of this long distance situation. She said I will be locked sometimes when we are together. But she also said she likes to feel me in her and touching me too, so I should expect to be released a lot. I'm sure we will find a method that works for us!
    I will continue to write about our experience as it happens!
    And thanks to all on here, I enjoy reading everyone's stories and experiences. Has helped me understand a lot and given me many ideas!

keephimcaged likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice