She flirted

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked in love, Mar 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    I was going to post this in the cuckold section but it wasn't quite right as I don't think she'd ever go that far though it's possible that I could be wrong. I've also never had that whole 'service the bull' fantasy that seems fairly common. I do however, get turned on by the thought of my wife getting hit on by a stranger. We've talked about it and fortunately it didn't freak her out. She also didn't jump at the idea.

In the past year or so, she's gone out to clubs by herself with pretty limited results. A couple times nothing happened and the other time, the dude was more or less a moron. A bit about my wife. She's extremely attractive. It's at the level where other women will say 'you're wife is really attractive. Does she get money from the state?' Also, and it sounds weird, she thinks she isn't and is insecure.

When we got into this lifestyle (it was my idea), one of the by products was a confidence boost. It was really gradual but when she eventually realized that I was serious about her controlling our relationship, she grew more confident. I obviously found that attractive and, our relationship got better and better. I learned the lessons many of you know about the joy of giving up control and drastically limiting orgasms.

Yesterday afternoon, she said she wanted to go shopping and later, have diner by herself. She said, 'maybe I'll even do something you'll like'. I dropped her off and headed out to friends. Didn't get a text for a couple hours. Finally, she sent me a note saying she'd met someone interesting. I'm not going to post the text stream but the gist was, he was a really interesting guy and they had cocktails and talked for three hours in a really fancy Hotel bar.

When I finally got the word to pick her up, I said 'would it be possible for you to wait till we are in bed before you tell me what happened'? She agreed and, after uncaging me, stroked me slowly and whispered the highlights of the evening in my ear. It was pretty bland by this board's standards but it drove me wild. He apparently found ways to touch her arms, legs, hands etc at various times. She told me, 'I was thinking of telling you where we were and having you watch but you probably would have come in your pants and that isn't allowed till May' (I'm on the once a quarter plan this year).

When it was time to say goodbye, he kissed her cheeks and held her briefly.

What was the best part? We'll, I certainly like the teasing but, taking the lust out, I really liked the fact that it made her feel good that a charming witty man found her fascinating. It boosted her ego and I think it will payoff dividends for both of us. I know this is a bit of a vanilla story but it's real and it was nice and we both feel good about each other. The chastity/flr road has led us to a lot of unexpected places and this is one of them.

2. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    I don't see it stopping there. Hope you are prepared.

Have a lovely time.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  3. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    I don't see iy stopping there either. Not that you have any choice now, but be careful what you wish for. You may very well get it. Cuckolding is z common fantasy, not so many can handle it in reality though. I too hope you are prepared. Enjoy.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    I have never heard that expression before. What does it mean/where does it come from?

Peter Rabbit and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  5. yolicc

yolicc Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    thanks for sharing the experience.
    me and my mistress had threesome before and i help her with hook-ups as well, but none went perfect cuz they are not what she would fall into. ideally, i wish my mistress will find someone she likes in real life and maybe have some affairs beyond the boundaries from deep of her heart so that it will make her feel good and comfortable with. on the other side, i will be happy to help her clean the p after getting home and patiently taking care housework for her. hopefully it will become reality soon.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:21 PM
    hope it all goes well for you both

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  7. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Excellent!

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  8. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    It's a joke. It means that your husband is so homely that you must receive financial aid.

Ma’ams Slut and Unlucky like this.
  9. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Interesting. Thanks for the explanation.

10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    Nice event, it's wonderful how happy you are at her improving self-confidence and growth as an attractive woman. Will look forward to updates to this thread in the weeks and months ahead.

Ma’ams Slut and Consensus like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice